Badly Used Social Justice Colleges For Sale

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Need a conservative to go in there and clean it out, hire conservative professors and expel all troublemakers. Let them burn them down and will buy/fix them are way...

EVERGREEN STATE: ONE BADLY USED SOCIAL JUSTICE COLLEGE FOR SALE

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trainwreck.jpg

Evergreen State College is melting down faster than Mizzou.

The whole thing began when racist social justice activists wanted white people to leave the campus. Bret Weinstein, a respected biology professor, refused. So he was harassed, abused and threatened. When campus police attempted to intervene, the same protesters threw an even bigger racist tantrums. George Bridges, who has been running Evergreen into the ground, apologized to the racist thugs.

It didn't stop them from cursing and insulting him.

Many members of the faculty accused Weinstein of racism for not accepting racial segregation and joined the demand of racist social justice students that he be fired. The college was shut down by apparent threats which led to thugs armed with baseball bats "patrolling" the campus. This can't be too reassuring considering that Weinstein had been told that the police can't protect him on campus.

If Evergreen were to vanish, our system of higher education would only be improved by its disappearance.

Evergreen State: One Badly Used Social Justice College for Sale

Last edited:
Need a conservative to go in there and clean it out, hire hire conservative professors and expel all troublemakers. Let them burn them down and will buy/fix them are way...

EVERGREEN STATE: ONE BADLY USED SOCIAL JUSTICE COLLEGE FOR SALE

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trainwreck.jpg

Evergreen State College is melting down faster than Mizzou.

The whole thing began when racist social justice activists wanted white people to leave the campus. Bret Weinstein, a respected biology professor, refused. So he was harassed, abused and threatened. When campus police attempted to intervene, the same protesters threw an even bigger racist tantrums. George Bridges, who has been running Evergreen into the ground, apologized to the racist thugs.

It didn't stop them from cursing and insulting him.

Many members of the faculty accused Weinstein of racism for not accepting racial segregation and joined the demand of racist social justice students that he be fired. The college was shut down by apparent threats which led to thugs armed with baseball bats "patrolling" the campus. This can't be too reassuring considering that Weinstein had been told that the police can't protect him on campus.

If Evergreen were to vanish, our system of higher education would only be improved by its disappearance.

Evergreen State: One Badly Used Social Justice College for Sale

When I did an interview on John B. Wells show "Caravan To Midnight", I addressed the SJW snowflakes and how their frail shoulders would be crushed under the weight of responsibility once they get out in the real world.

Just so you know I am "legit"...here is the intro for the show that was put on youtube.....it is a subscriber only page but they put out "teasers" on youtube. John B.Wells is an incredibly great guy. He wants me back on his show when I can find the time because I barely scratched the surface of the things I wanted to cover....but it was a great interview that resonated with so many that it took me a LOONG time to answer the e-mails I got.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back