Bad Merchandise to Avoid

I am sick and tired of watching commercials on television telling me how wonderful copper is for your body.
CLUE: It isn't!

"Get a copper infused face mask for only $19.99 plus shipping and handling! Second one is free!"
I reported these quacks to the Federal Trade Commission for false advertising. Not that their copper infused socks, gloves or girdle are any better, mind you.

If you ever thought about buying any of this copper crap, forget it. Don't be a sucker.

AND don't buy My Pillow. It's overpriced Egyptian cotton like all the rest of his excessively advertised stuff. You pay for all his advertising costs and they are millions.

Alkaline water. Give me a break. One drop of your stomach acid will turn alkaline water into an acidic solution instantly.
Your body has buffers to maintain the proper pH. You want to pay 1,000 times more for your water than tap water?
Go ahead, throw your money away. In my home town, tap water is 6 gallons per penny. How much again is bottled water per gallon?

I'd guess if one was to wear a mask one with copper impregnated in it might be kinda nice too. I'll take those copper water lines any day over funky PVC ones too.

My Pillow is memory foam.
View attachment 406570

Do your research next time.

Mister Pillow is the one boasting of his Giza cotton, not me.

As to "research," MyPillow.com says 2 of those sell for $69.98

WalMart.com advertises 2 memory foam pillows for $12.39 each.

Get off your High Horse

Giza cotton are the SHEETS (and pillowcases), not the pillows. The fill on the pillows is small pieces of polyurethane foam. The design is exclusive (patented), nobody else has it.

My Pillow is memory foam.
View attachment 406570

Do your research next time.

Mister Pillow is the one boasting of his Giza cotton, not me.

As to "research," MyPillow.com says 2 of those sell for $69.98

WalMart.com advertises 2 memory foam pillows for $12.39 each.

Get off your High Horse

Giza cotton are the SHEETS (and pillowcases), not the pillows. The fill on the pillows is small pieces of polyurethane foam. The design is exclusive (patented), nobody else has it.

"Patented." Oooooh. Please buy a set.
I never said they were 100% cotton, did I. Get off your high horse. And pay outrageous prices for all of this stuff. Try to help others and the whiners come out and try to one-up.

"Patented." Oooooh. Please buy a set.
I never said they were 100% cotton, did I. Get off your high horse. And pay outrageous prices for all of this stuff. Try to help others and the whiners come out and try to one-up.
So...did you not READ what I posted, did you not UNDERSTAND it, or did you simply decide to chug a quart of prune juice, drop trou, and spin in a circle while spraying explosive diarrhea everywhere?

It looks like Americans are suckers when it comes to health related commercials. If it doesn't require a prescription it's junk and if it requires a prescription most of the time the side effects will kill you faster than the original condition.

Virtually all advertising is designed to dupe customers into mindless repetitive buying patterns

I hear ya ...

streetwalker-at-car.jpg

So...did you not READ what I posted, did you not UNDERSTAND it, or did you simply decide to chug a quart of prune juice, drop trou, and spin in a circle while spraying explosive diarrhea (SIC) everywhere?
You said this, which I quoted accurately:

"Giza cotton are (sic) the SHEETS (and pillowcases), not the pillows. The fill on (sic) the pillows is small pieces of polyurethane foam. The design is exclusive (patented), nobody else has it."

You are obsessed with trying to one-up me. Learn how to spell, please. Learn the difference between singular and plural verb forms. "Fill" doesn't go "on" pillows, it goes in them. Polyurethane is not patented. But all of that ignorance you displayed is, as I said, immaterial. Now since you wasted so much of my time and everyone else's, while saying nothing worthwhile, join others on my Ignore List.

ciao brutto

So...did you not READ what I posted, did you not UNDERSTAND it, or did you simply decide to chug a quart of prune juice, drop trou, and spin in a circle while spraying explosive diarrhea (SIC) everywhere?
You said this, which I quoted accurately:

"Giza cotton are (sic) the SHEETS (and pillowcases), not the pillows. The fill on (sic) the pillows is small pieces of polyurethane foam. The design is exclusive (patented), nobody else has it."

You are obsessed with trying to one-up me.

No, I am correcting wrong statements.

Learn how to spell, please. Learn the difference between singular and plural verb forms. "Fill" doesn't go "on" pillows, it goes in them. Polyurethane is not patented.

No, but the design of the My Pillow fill IS.

But all of that ignorance you displayed is, as I said, immaterial. Now since you wasted so much of my time and everyone else's, while saying nothing worthwhile, join others on my Ignore List.

ciao brutto

I accept your concession, boy.

People just need to stay away from GMO foods, sugar and corn syrup. They are the main cause that fuel infections in the body.
Organic or Non GMO almond drinks without any sugar is okay. And agave nectar is okay. But stay away from dairy. It creates inflammation in the body because we are filled with all sorts of man-made toxins that the dairy will try its best to get rid of.

I am sick and tired of watching commercials on television telling me how wonderful copper is for your body.

"Get a copper infused face mask for only $19.99 plus shipping and handling! Second one is free!"
I reported these quacks to the Federal Trade Commission for false advertising. Not that their copper infused socks, gloves
or girdle are any better, mind you.

If you ever thought about buying any of this copper crap, forget it. Don't be a sucker.

AND don't buy My Pillow. It's overpriced Egyptian cotton like all the rest of his stuff.

Alkaline water. Give me a break. One drop of your stomach acid will turn alkaline water into an acidic solution instantly.
Your body has buffers to maintain the proper pH. You want to pay 1,000 times more for your water than tap water?
Go ahead, throw your money away. In my home town, tap water is 6 gallons per penny. How much again is bottled water per gallon?
People are stupid enough to buy any damn thing. How in hell do you think the democrats keep getting elected? Apparently the collective IQ of this nation is just slightly north of a friggin fern. There are any number of silly and downright stupid ads for silly shit on TV. Scumbag personal injury lawyers, insurance salesmen, healthcare insurance, snake oil of all kinds etc etc etc. I think we were a lot better off in the old days with ads for cigarettes and beer.
Trump University comes to mind.

Attachments

• 1D1EA7F7-05D3-4936-BCAA-4D1601BD87BF.jpeg
    1D1EA7F7-05D3-4936-BCAA-4D1601BD87BF.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 19
  • FC7A4723-554B-4374-A970-70DE40DA57EC.jpeg
    FC7A4723-554B-4374-A970-70DE40DA57EC.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 19

I reported these quacks to the Federal Trade Commission for false advertising. Not that their copper infused socks, gloves or girdle are any better, mind you.

AND don't buy My Pillow. It's overpriced Egyptian cotton like all the rest of his excessively advertised stuff. You pay for all his advertising costs and they are millions.

Tell this bullshit to the folks in Flint.

:heehee:

Forum List

Back