~Bad Kissing~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
If you met someone, and hit it off, laughed together.......enjoyed their company, and all around thought the person was one great person....except....they were a bad kisser.......would you dump him/her because of that??

Would you say something to them??
Maybe try teaching them a better way to kiss??

And what if they had bad breath?? You liked everything about them, except they have mouth odor.......how would you handle that??

I would teach them to be a better kisser.

I had an ex who I really liked but he for some reason always made out with my nose. I without saying anything helped direct him more towards my mouth. LOL

I could work with the bad kissing, the bad breath is a deal breaker. My ex girlfriend in Cali used to bite my lip when we kissed, I got used to it.:redface:

Yeah, the bad breath thingie.......even when I see them brush their teeth...makes me think there are rotting cavities in there...and that's an EEK OMG moment.

If you met someone, and hit it off, laughed together.......enjoyed their company, and all around thought the person was one great person....except....they were a bad kisser.......would you dump him/her because of that??

And what if they had bad breath?? You liked everything about them, except they have mouth odor.......how would you handle that??

Great OP! :D

I have experienced the bad kisser one, with all the other great qualities you mentioned. I did marry him anyway, and never did enjoy the kind of passionate and deep kissing that is my preference. So I never really looked forward to his kisses, but his wit and sense of humor kept me "into" him for almost 5 years, which is a long time for me. :)

Haven't experienced the offensive breath, deal but already know, that there would be a serious discussion on that, before a relationship could progress.

I am always worried I will date someone who thinks I am a poor kisser, and I would hope they'd tell me and teach me how to kiss properly.:clap2:

My first kiss was with a guy who was a terrible kisser. I knew he was terrible - it was like he was going for a gold medal in the tounging olympics.

Yeah - bad breath is a deal killer for sure. As far as the bad kissing goes, it's all good - some just better than others. It's like so many other things.

Being a good kisser is just something you feel.

Getting kissed from someone who slobbers all over you is pretty gross.

I figure rubbing tongues is good, but there's a lot of other things that goes into a good kiss.

It's not all that's going on in the area of the mouth. Sometimes just holding the back of the head, or gliding your hand over her shoulder or the small of her back.

I don't know.

I think a good kisser can make an average kisser better.

Fresh breath is everything.

I gotta share this ~LoL~
I was dating a gent, we were living together actually....been together for about 2 years...very comfortable with each other.
I would always pull pranks....I have always been a kidder....joking around, playing around.......one night, I got a mouthful of Cool Whip.
And I went in to where he was sitting and said I wanted a kiss please.
You guessed it....he had no clue it was coming...but when he opened his mouth to kiss me....I pushed the Cool Whip into his mouth with my tongue.......~LoL~
Ah hayl....it was funny :)

I gotta share this ~LoL~
I was dating a gent, we were living together actually....been together for about 2 years...very comfortable with each other.
I would always pull pranks....I have always been a kidder....joking around, playing around.......one night, I got a mouthful of Cool Whip.
You guessed it....he had no clue it was coming...but when he opened his mouth to kiss me....I pushed the Cool Whip into his mouth with my tongue.......~LoL~

Yeah, but we want to know what happened next...

I gotta share this ~LoL~

Yeah, but we want to know what happened next...

He called me a meanass and swallowed the Cool Whip!

Forum List

Back