Bad Heat Rising: 4 C Global Warming Brings Super Heatwaves Packing 131 Degree (F) “Apparent Temperat

The most infuriating thing about the CC fear mongers is they are so sure that they are right. In the 70s I read environmental books that predicted disaster on every scale. We were either going to be frozen by now or melted, take your pick they both were predicted. Oil was going to run out 20 years ago, and we are swimming in the stuff today. Ice was not going to be in the Artic in the summer months, didn't happen as we all should know. I believed those predictions and not one of them came true. Over crowding was going to be our downfall, yet people still eat and people still have babies.

So now that I am older and remember what "science" told me in the past I am just a little skeptical of their predictions that still do not come true. Anyone want to guess when the last land fall in the US of a major hurricane was? Where are all the increased severity storms? There are fewer tornados. But that doesn't stop fear mongers they just rant on like little children assured that there is a monster under their bed.

And I have yet to get an answer as to why a little warmer is worse then a little colder. Or how cold should it be. They have no idea they only apparently want the status quo as if that has ever happened in nature.

They pretend to be so concerned for people that they will liken those who disagree with them to Nazis. There is something seriously wrong with the CC fear mongers.

A few day ago Matthew was railing that 2 deg C was the real problem and now its 4 deg C warming.. He keeps doubling his rhetoric every time he posts up something new.. I wonder how high it will be next week? will it be 6 or 8 degrees C?
Not to worry, we will all be dead by then.

Good point, no sense of responsibility other than to oneself, therein lies the issue.

The most infuriating thing about the CC fear mongers is they are so sure that they are right. In the 70s I read environmental books that predicted disaster on every scale. We were either going to be frozen by now or melted, take your pick they both were predicted. Oil was going to run out 20 years ago, and we are swimming in the stuff today. Ice was not going to be in the Artic in the summer months, didn't happen as we all should know. I believed those predictions and not one of them came true. Over crowding was going to be our downfall, yet people still eat and people still have babies.

So now that I am older and remember what "science" told me in the past I am just a little skeptical of their predictions that still do not come true. Anyone want to guess when the last land fall in the US of a major hurricane was? Where are all the increased severity storms? There are fewer tornados. But that doesn't stop fear mongers they just rant on like little children assured that there is a monster under their bed.

And I have yet to get an answer as to why a little warmer is worse then a little colder. Or how cold should it be. They have no idea they only apparently want the status quo as if that has ever happened in nature.

They pretend to be so concerned for people that they will liken those who disagree with them to Nazis. There is something seriously wrong with the CC fear mongers.

A few day ago Matthew was railing that 2 deg C was the real problem and now its 4 deg C warming.. He keeps doubling his rhetoric every time he posts up something new.. I wonder how high it will be next week? will it be 6 or 8 degrees C?

We must ignore science and follow the ignorant and the corporatists. I have no doubt we will, just as we have into 7 bogus endless wars of empire and profiteering. And outside just stating the obvious reality to ruffle the rubes who have no understaning of bioligical systems, I'm actuall ok with it. The planet will be fine and will continue evolve as it has for millions of years. Earth needs humanity for absolutely nothing at all. See "dinosaurs".

We must ignore science and follow the ignorant and the corporatists. I have no doubt we will, just as we have into 7 bogus endless wars of empire and profiteering. And outside just stating the obvious reality to ruffle the rubes who have no understaning of bioligical systems, I'm actuall ok with it. The planet will be fine and will continue evolve as it has for millions of years. Earth needs humanity for absolutely nothing at all. See "dinosaurs".
Enough with the false equivalencies... And appeals to ignorant "authorities".

Articulate your evidence! Why do YOU BELIEVE AND WHERE IS YOUR EMPIRICALLY OBSERVED EVIDENCE!

Enough with the false equivalencies...

Articulate your evidence!
Because you care about evidence? Please Bibo.

I'm actually ok with it. The planet will be fine and will continue evolve as it has for millions of years. Earth needs humanity for absolutely nothing at all. See "dinosaurs".

I'm actually ok with it. The planet will be fine and will continue evolve as it has for millions of years. Earth needs humanity for absolutely nothing at all. See "dinosaurs".
TRANSLATION:You don't have a fucking clue but it is what you've been told to say... At least you admit you're a clueless dupe... I have presented empirical observed evidence many times. You simply choose to ignore it..

TRANSLATION:You don't have a fucking clue but it is what you've been told to say... At least you admit you're a clueless dupe...

Go do your own research and read the primary peer reviewed studies, I can't do that for you, and you won't, so yeah, you're stuck in the corner with your pointy hat bub.

TRANSLATION:You don't have a fucking clue but it is what you've been told to say... At least you admit you're a clueless dupe...

Go do your own research and read the primary peer reviewed studies, I can't do that for you, and you won't, so yeah, you're stuck in the corner with your pointy hat bub.
LOL...

I am a scientist in this field! And you are an idiot! An appeal to authorities who are political whores... its all you got!

LOL...

I am a scientist in this field! And you are an idiot!

You're full of shit and a liar son. Have a lovely day.

LOL...

I am a scientist in this field! And you are an idiot!

You're full of shit and a liar son. Have a lovely day.
LOL

I accept your surrender... Interesting that you can not back up ANY of your assertions with facts... This tells me just how ignorant of what you spout off about you are.

LOL...

I am a scientist in this field! And you are an idiot! An appeal to authorities who are political whores... its all you got!

Tell me more about photons avoiding warmer matter.

LOL...

You can play your silly, unsupported by empirical evidence, games with someone else..

LOL...

You can play your silly, unsupported by empirical evidence, games with someone else..

You won't give me the scientific explanation for "cooler photons" avoiding warmer matter?
That's disappointing.

Forum List

Back