Bacon

ValerieYanez

Feb 12, 2018
Texas
Just because baconā€™s good doesnā€™t mean it goes with EVERYTHING. It goes with eggs, B.L.T.ā€™s, maybe on a burger and thatā€™s it.

Just because baconā€™s good doesnā€™t mean it goes with EVERYTHING. It goes with eggs, B.L.T.ā€™s, maybe on a burger and thatā€™s it.
I agree with what u said. I canā€™t think of anything else bacon is good with, with the exception of maybe pancakes

I agree with what u said. I canā€™t think of anything else bacon is good with, with the exception of maybe pancakes
Yeah thatā€™s true it goes good with pancakes but people are going too far when they put it in ice cream, beer, candy, etc.

crushed bacon is wonderful on a salad
Then itā€™s not really a salad is it?
who says you --LOL
The purpose of a salad is to eat a variety of vegetables and not intake too much fat
says you --LOL

a dinner salad contains such things as steak -fish or pork

i suppose you have never heard of a fruit salad either

there several types of salads

google is your friend try it sometime

th

Oh you're missing out on a LOT.. Bacon is great in some salads. Bacon is great in Grits. Bacon is SUPERB for dressing up vegetables like twice cooked greenbeans. Aint no better way to cook green beans than to steam them, and then toss them in a wok with black beans and garlic and bacon and a touch of cayenne..

Forum List

Back