Backward a hundred years.

You disagree with the source of revenue, however it is irrelevant to your notion of government not promoting technological advancement, because it is clearly false. Can you point out something as big as landing man on the moon, the private sector has accomplished?

Wait, contractors? You want to go there? Government paid contractors developed the technologies at you grand parents unwilling dime, yet the credit doesn't belong to government? Didn't those contractors worked for government at the time?

Wait, a second, are you just trying to spin shit around to get out of the ignorant shit you said before?

Nothing you said was of substance. Since you know what you're talking about dare to adress the points I made? Over contractors working for government I mean, the government paid for their abilities should the government ultimately the credit for their gathered achievement? And if not why not? It is public money after all.

Um, I agree that government cannot allocate the money efficiently at all times. However, we were discussing technology, so how does Soviet Sending first human into space fits into your suggestion that government never does anything for technology?

Wait, the latest crisis was a free market fail. The banks could do w/e the fuck they wanted with low risk and high profits. If you want to blame government for not preventing this bullshit, I am 100% on the board.
Something tells me you're full of shit old man.
It's likely that nonsense the progressives have been beaming into your brain courtesy of Washington Politicians and the MSM, try using your whatever critical thinking faculties that remain at your disposal instead, trust me they will avail you much better than the partisan cognitive dissonance you've been relying thus far.

Sorry, wingnut talking points are hard for me to read.

Edit: Fucked up with 'quote" still readable.

That's the spirit when your argument gets destroyed by someone far more capable than yourself, run away... probably the smartest thing you've done all day skippy.

Buh-bye and thanks for playing :lol:

The difference is that we criticize this President and his failed policies while you Leftist nutters focused instead on insulting Bush and his family on a personal level. Do you really think we all forgot your despicable "Drunken Whore" insults on his daughters? Or calling the man Hitler? You did the same in smearing Palin and her children. Yes we do criticize but we choose to do it honorably. I do not support this President's policies but i will not resort to calling his daughters "Whores." Your feigned outrage actually outrages all rational and common sense thinking people. So save your dishonest chit for someone who cares.

I never called his daughters drunken whores.

I told you why Bush was critized.

He got Americans killed with LIES.

You refuse to accept that fact and I might add he crashed the entire world economy with his inablity to manage the economic responsibilities of our government.

You called Obama failed when he has not failed.

Lets not forget that by this time in Bush's term we had been attacked and had thousand of Americans killed right in NYC.

Nothing you said was of substance. Since you know what you're talking about dare to adress the points I made? Over contractors working for government I mean, the government paid for their abilities should the government ultimately the credit for their gathered achievement? And if not why not? It is public money after all.

Um, I agree that government cannot allocate the money efficiently at all times. However, we were discussing technology, so how does Soviet Sending first human into space fits into your suggestion that government never does anything for technology?

Wait, the latest crisis was a free market fail. The banks could do w/e the fuck they wanted with low risk and high profits. If you want to blame government for not preventing this bullshit, I am 100% on the board.

It's likely that nonsense the progressives have been beaming into your brain courtesy of Washington Politicians and the MSM, try using your whatever critical thinking faculties that remain at your disposal instead, trust me they will avail you much better than the partisan cognitive dissonance you've been relying thus far.

That's the spirit when your argument gets destroyed by someone far more capable than yourself, run away... probably the smartest thing you've done all day skippy.

So you can't address a single thing I stated? Oh, well.

What you hateful Leftist nutters did to Bush and Palin is simply unforgivable. Viciously attacking their children was as low as one can go. Most who criticize this current President do it in a much more respectful way. I feel there is no need to attack the man's children. That's what separates us from you Leftist nutters. I will continue to criticize this failing President but i'll do it the right way.

I edited my response in red, so the intellectual midget can understand it.

What you hateful Leftist nutters did to Bush and Palin is simply unforgivable. Viciously attacking their children was as low as one can go. Most who criticize this current President do it in a much more respectful way. I feel there is no need to attack the man's children. That's what separates us from you Leftist nutters. I will continue to criticize this failing President but i'll do it the right way.

Do you recall what was said on the right about chelsea Clinton?

Bush was critized for wars for lies and a crashed world economy.

You hate Obama because he is a democrat.

What do you expect LibocalypseNow? it's not like they have any morals or principles to restrain them and thus they are incapable of distinguishing between what is acceptable in civil society and what is not. They're just like children in that regard which explains their perceived need for a nanny state in the first place. :shrug:

Your just going to pretend the republicans did not attack the 12 year old Chelsea Clinton?

They did not attack the adopted child of John McCain?

I absolutely despise people who attack innocent children. The Leftist cretins should be ashamed of themselves for what they did to Bush and Palin. I don't care how they try to spin it.

Bushs daughters were adults when he entered office.

Palins daughter got pregnant out of wedlock.

Chelsea was 12 years old when you assholes attacked her.

Um, what?

Chelsea was 12 years old and had done nothing.

The Bush girls were adults and got in trouble.

Palins kid got pregnant out of wed lock.

Now yes there is a difference

The Bush girls were adults and got in trouble.

How many college students get lambasted for months by professional comediens on late night talkshows for partying hard? Yes, they were adults and handled it well.

Palins kid got pregnant out of wed lock.

Passing moral judgment from the political philosophy that wants to distribute condoms to grade schoolers and teach pre-schoolers homosexuality is normal? Kinda like Idi Amin Dada telling Ghandi "You are too intense!"

Chelsea was 12 years old and had done nothing.

By your view, yes. To others, I don't know whom because I couldn't give a shit about Chelsea. She's living the life of American royalty now as an adult. Must be nice though.

Amy Carter wasn't attacked, but LBJ's daughters were savaged frequently for being butt ugly. Before my time but I remember some jokes about them. And now FL-MO has savaged her own daughters as being fat... that was friggen stupid. The kids are twigs.

But, I digress because any moral outrage from the left is nothing more than hypocrisy in regards to children of politicians after what they did to the Palin family.

Forum List

Back