Backfire again on the absolutism of the leftist TRANS fad

I'm willing to consider it sexist --------------

I just can't imagine WHICH sex!
We have girls who have worked very hard and made a lot of sacrifices in their youth to become a champion in their sport - only to be demolished by a gay MAN who feels feminine.

What I'm worried about is that we don't have any box at all: there is no longer any category: women. There's just men. Men can be men, men can be homosexuals, men can be women.

Darn. Did they win after all? :icon_cry:

Oh, we have a box. It's the same box it used to be: shallow, limited girly stereotypes of dresses, makeup, manicures, the pink Barbie aisle at the toy store . . . and it's still being imposed on us by men. I defy you to find a "trans-woman" who thinks "I have a female brain" or "I'm really a woman assigned the wrong body" means anything more than that. That expanded box we and our mothers and older sisters were fighting for, where being a woman was a biological thing and didn't stop us from being full and individual human beings outside of those stereotypes? Now, we're told that means such women are "really men".

Yeah, they're winning. And feminists are helping them.

That expanded box we and our mothers and older sisters were fighting for, where being a woman was a biological thing and didn't stop us from being full and individual human beings outside of those stereotypes? Now, we're told that means such women are "really men".

Yeah, they're winning. And feminists are helping them.
Good post, IMO. We don't have to accept the whole package of feminism to be feminists (I never do, I suppose, of any ideology). Okay: SOME WOMEN who are leftists were early confused into helping these turkeys, yes. I suspect this was helped by the idea that the women-men, the eunuchs, would stay in their own boxes and be polite and non-intrusive. WOW, was that ever a mistake!! They are turning out to be raging narcicissts with serious joneses for attention 24/7. Ah, that testosterone: just can't get away from it whatever you cut off, right, guys?

However, I think, I hope, that some feminists will indeed lead the way out of this -- it is another fight against men, or a sort of men, anyway, if you don't mind what you say. I suppose it's obvious I'm a second-gen. feminist, and the third and fourth-gen gals, I can't even understand what they say, half of it. Nevertheless, this IS where their fight is and they'd better get on with it and I think they've started. Two anti-trans books are newly out and well-reviewed: Helen Joyce's Trans: When Ideology Meets Reality and Janice Raymond's Doublethink, an explicitly feminist and furious takedown of the trannie phenomenon. I mean to read the samples and if good enough buy both in hardback, because Amazon sucked back TWO previous books about trans (and both much less furious than either of these!) right out of my Kindle library, bought, paid for, and fortunately already read, so I know not to buy controversial books except in hardback form --- they can't get those back.

Perverts have been dressing up and sneaking into women's restrooms forever.

He probably isn't trans.
He's trans, he is just a lesbian, and likes women. Trans has nothing to do with which sex they prefer or find attractive. Tran has only to do with who they identify as.

Good post, IMO. We don't have to accept the whole package of feminism to be feminists (I never do, I suppose, of any ideology). Okay: SOME WOMEN who are leftists were early confused into helping these turkeys, yes. I suspect this was helped by the idea that the women-men, the eunuchs, would stay in their own boxes and be polite and non-intrusive. WOW, was that ever a mistake!! They are turning out to be raging narcicissts with serious joneses for attention 24/7. Ah, that testosterone: just can't get away from it whatever you cut off, right, guys?

However, I think, I hope, that some feminists will indeed lead the way out of this -- it is another fight against men, or a sort of men, anyway, if you don't mind what you say. I suppose it's obvious I'm a second-gen. feminist, and the third and fourth-gen gals, I can't even understand what they say, half of it. Nevertheless, this IS where their fight is and they'd better get on with it and I think they've started. Two anti-trans books are newly out and well-reviewed: Helen Joyce's Trans: When Ideology Meets Reality and Janice Raymond's Doublethink, an explicitly feminist and furious takedown of the trannie phenomenon. I mean to read the samples and if good enough buy both in hardback, because Amazon sucked back TWO previous books about trans (and both much less furious than either of these!) right out of my Kindle library, bought, paid for, and fortunately already read, so I know not to buy controversial books except in hardback form --- they can't get those back.

I'm not a feminist at all, except in a first-wave, "Women are full human beings just like men and should be able to vote and have basic rights" sort of way. Conservative women can point the way, provide the words, and stand in support. But it is going to have to be feminists - the ones being called TERFs - who take point on this issue.

No, we blame people like you who enable these creeps.
Fuck you pal, I had nothing to do with the bosses wife confiding in me that her hubby, my boss at the time, couldn't get it up any more unless he was wearing one of her dresses. Mind you that was back in the late 70's. I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now.

Forum List

Back