Back when people actually realized conspiracy theorists were nuts

FItO1FUX0AA9HAr

If you ever sat down with coworkers, planned a happy hour and discussed how to hide the plans from a couple of others, congrats you engaged in a conspiracy!

Hey, remember when people laughed at Trump for claiming Obama was spying on him?
Well. . . point of fact, Obama wasn't actually spying on him. It was the Anglo-American establishment, IOW? Those folks that TELL Obama what to do. It was the Deep State. I guess, you could say, it was the rogue elements in the aristocracy of the commonwealth, MI6, the CIA, the five eyes alliance, etc.

The same folks that have brought us the climate change scam, & this Covid bio-security mass psychosis. They control Hollyweird, and all MSM propaganda. It would not have mattered if Trump won or lost, they give the orders to everyone. Reality itself is becoming a conspiracy theory.

Massive, deep state cover ups on the scale people here are suggesting would require massive resources and an army of tightlipped drones that no government or organization on earth possesses.

It would require thousands and thousands of government employees to be secretly planning in tandem to create the sort of authoritarian super-science state you people think they’re creating. And it would require every single one of them to be keeping their mouths shut about it.

the larger the group of people a conspiracy theory would require to be true, the less likely that it is true.

MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS​

or... mass hypnosis- the madness of crowds​

I sleep very, very well, ty. It is one of my favorite hobbies in fact. I communicate with the universe through lucid dreaming.

yw. :113: ditto.
Been off a while, haven't I? Took time out to watch the movie with a few smoke brakes. Thanks, again.;)

That is because the FBI lied on FISA apps to spy on Trump's campaign, and then Obama, Biden, Rice, FBI, CIA all met in the WH to discuss how to frame Michael Flynn. The FBI funded the Steele Dossier that was created by Hillary's team to get the heat off of the DNC email leak.

Oh my God, the irony here. If only you were smart enough to know what I'm talking about. :badgrin:

"Conspiracy Theory" is one of the tools that the Democrats use to dismiss any opposition to their anti-American Leftist Woke agenda. That allows them to avoid the impossible task of defending their indefensible positions.
If your side is full of nutcase theories then calling them out is the right thing to do.

7?!!!
Do you really want to play that game?
There were plenty of honorable mentions. .

:71:

. . . and it is no game.

I have no doubt, you would come back with a bunch of "lies," which, in all probability. . .

iu

Forum List

Back