Bachmann mistaken for Jew, sucks money out of Romney campaign.....

You mean Jews donate and vote for other Jews. I smell racism or is it only racist when blacks do it? Those Jews have a sweet deal. Given land, welfare and still they are seen as independent. Awesome.

Actually, it is the left that is claiming that Jews are donating money to Bachman becuase they think she is Jewish.

Once again, it is the left that shows their bigot side..

And an fyi...and to reiterrate what was already said...

If one is bright enough to have the money to donate to a candidate, then one is bright enough to know that Bachman is by no means of the Jewish faith.

She is quite open about her religion.

Are you saying the left is making it all up and Jews dont donate to Jewish Pols?

You mean Jews donate and vote for other Jews. I smell racism or is it only racist when blacks do it? Those Jews have a sweet deal. Given land, welfare and still they are seen as independent. Awesome.

Actually, it is the left that is claiming that Jews are donating money to Bachman becuase they think she is Jewish.

If one is bright enough to have the money to donate to a candidate, then one is bright enough to know that Bachman is by no means of the Jewish faith.

Are you saying the left is making it all up and Jews dont donate to Jewish Pols?

uh...so do non Jews...and Jews donate to non Jews as well.

Obama got a mjority of the Jewish vote...is he ALSO Jewish?

You seem to be making something out of nothing....why is that?

It's actually disgusting how fixated American Lefties are on differences in race, religion, class, sex pref, ect ect.. EVERY issue discussion is crafted to slice and dice people apart by these factors. To the current LEFT -- differences ARE THE ISSUES...

It's mortifying, scary, and very very creepy.. Especially as a lapsed Jew who understands the mindset of folks that play this game for political advantage.

Indeed... everybody has to be put in a category, whether it be a "Jew", "black", "Hispanic", "Gay", "Lesbian", "Transgender", etc. Nobody is ever just a person.

It's "let's segregate them into a group and then let's affix some stigma to them and then let's call somebody else a bigot".

Sure they do... what of it?

No...

Not sure how you got that from my post.

What I am saying is that Jews do not support a candidate just because they think the candidate is Jewish...

I am also one on here that makes it quite clear that if Obama were white he likely would have recieved at least 90% of the black vote as most blacks vote democratic....with the difference last time being that becuase he was black many more blacks voted as they wanted to be a part of history...and I certainly dont blame them....

Yes, small prectnage of Jews will vote ONLY for a JEw...a small percentage of Blacks will ONLY vote for a black...a small percentage of WHites will ONLY vote for a white.

But I am not one who gets all caught up in the "vote for your own kind" syndrome

Sure they do... what of it?

So the left is making it up and you are too?

Forum List

Back