Baby Donald is shaking his rattle once again.

Trump is flailing now. His poll numbers are in free fall and the economy is in shambles. The electorate now sees that Trump is not fit for the office and that his handling of the virus crisis has been a total failure.

So what is Trump’s strategy?

Rather than calm markets he rattles them.

Trump is doubling down on his incompetence and ineptitude.

It is clear as day that he is lost and hasn’t a clue as to how to handle this crisis.

It is why he will lose in November.
He-he, ANOTHER moron joins the thread. Our president "rattles" things seems to be the buzzword/phrase of the day for liberal lunatics. Too funny!
The futures market is down 400 points dumbass. Of course the markets are rattled.
He-he, what a moron! There's another derivation of the word "rattles". You and your commie buddies must have been given instructions to use the word or a variation of it every time you post. Just hilarious!
I see you are still struggling to come up with anything relevant to say about the subject of the thread. Any thoughts about this......................................

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

.................and why he changed his tune?
The subject of your sh*t thread isn't WORTHY of posting anything relevant TO it, ya knucklehead. It's just another "Orange Man Bad" thread, nothing more, nothing less. I can't wait to see how you'll react when President Trump is re-elected. You'll probably have to be put on suicide watch!

Whining about stock futures being down just means we're winning. My God what a fucking snoozer that drivel is. Yeah, the markets go up... and go down... it's by design.

How 'bout that Gen. Flynn.... hmm? That's some actual news there....

This thread could also go under the heading of, "The endless search for a scapegoat continues unabated."

U.K. stocks and U.S. futures fall as Trump threatens China with tariffs and earnings spook investors

All three major U.S. indexes were set to open lower after Amazon US:AMZN and Apple US:AAPL both warned of coronavirus uncertainty ahead and reports suggested President Donald Trump was considering tariffs to retaliate against China over its handling of the pandemic. Dow futures US:YM00 were 1.9% down. S&P 500 futures US:ES00 slipped 2.2% and Nasdaq US:NQ00 futures declined 2.7%.
.............................................................................................................................................
As I've said numerous times before, China is absolutely to blame for allowing the conditions under which the virus began and for withholding info from the world about the outbreak. Xi is a brutal, repressive dictator, undeserving of the praise President Stubby Fingers has bestowed on him. The Divider-in-Chief alternately criticizes and complements Xi when it suits his purposes providing for an inconsistent and contradictory message about the US stance on China. For political expediency's sake it's time for the Orange Messiah to play bad cop again by idiotically returning to the role of Tariff Man.

However, regardless of China's culpability for the pandemic it is unequivocally true the federal government botched our response. The more apparent that has become the greater the urgency for Team Drumpf to create a diversion, directing attention away from Individual 1's personal failings. It's his primary duty to protect the country and its people. In an effort to save the economy from the effects of the virus he did not end up protecting the economy or the people.

It's times like these when the lack of people surrounding Don willing and able to challenge him for being a moron make him the most dangerous to the state of the nation.

Everything I've written, whether you're a Trump cultist or a critic, is easily recognized as true. Even though they won't admit it, Trumpleheads know it.

I'm going to counter with "Biden, Biden, Biden"! Which is the other shit thread topic.

Seriously dude, you never get embarrassed at yourself for starting these shit threads every day?

This thread could also go under the heading of, "The endless search for a scapegoat continues unabated."

U.K. stocks and U.S. futures fall as Trump threatens China with tariffs and earnings spook investors

All three major U.S. indexes were set to open lower after Amazon US:AMZN and Apple US:AAPL both warned of coronavirus uncertainty ahead and reports suggested President Donald Trump was considering tariffs to retaliate against China over its handling of the pandemic. Dow futures US:YM00 were 1.9% down. S&P 500 futures US:ES00 slipped 2.2% and Nasdaq US:NQ00 futures declined 2.7%.
.............................................................................................................................................
As I've said numerous times before, China is absolutely to blame for allowing the conditions under which the virus began and for withholding info from the world about the outbreak. Xi is a brutal, repressive dictator, undeserving of the praise President Stubby Fingers has bestowed on him. The Divider-in-Chief alternately criticizes and complements Xi when it suits his purposes providing for an inconsistent and contradictory message about the US stance on China. For political expediency's sake it's time for the Orange Messiah to play bad cop again by idiotically returning to the role of Tariff Man.

However, regardless of China's culpability for the pandemic it is unequivocally true the federal government botched our response. The more apparent that has become the greater the urgency for Team Drumpf to create a diversion, directing attention away from Individual 1's personal failings. It's his primary duty to protect the country and its people. In an effort to save the economy from the effects of the virus he did not end up protecting the economy or the people.

It's times like these when the lack of people surrounding Don willing and able to challenge him for being a moron make him the most dangerous to the state of the nation.

Everything I've written, whether you're a Trump cultist or a critic, is easily recognized as true. Even though they won't admit it, Trumpleheads know it.
Yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread from our mentally challenged one, Bergy. Hilarious!
There is lots of orange man bad material. Maybe you haven’t noticed but all his policy has failed and the country is closed down.
Yet ANOTHER moron joins the thread. You idiots are cracking me up!
The country is crumbling and you are too stupid to see it? Now that is funny.

Yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread from our mentally challenged one, Bergy. Hilarious!
There is lots of orange man bad material. Maybe you haven’t noticed but all his policy has failed and the country is closed down.
He-he, you calling yourself "Brain" is hilarious! Because you're obviously an idiot........

He-he, you calling yourself "brain" is hilarious! Because you're obviously an idiot........
You must really hate your country if you think this is good. You love huge deficits?

Try doing one day without TDS.

He-he, you calling yourself "brain" is hilarious! Because you're obviously an idiot........
You must really hate your country if you think this is good. You love huge deficits?
Please refer to my post, #27 in this thread. You really ARE an idiot. Hilarious!

Try doing one day without TDS.
I DON'T think that's possible for our dumb little Bergy. His brainwashing has been too thorough, and his tiny pea-sized brain has been reduced to a quivering mass of gelatin! Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Please refer to my post, #27 in this thread. You really ARE an idiot. Hilarious!
The country is collapsing and you support the leader responsible. Good job.

So explain what could had been done differently. We should had been more like Europe?

So explain what could had been done differently. We should had been more like Europe?
You think a closed country is as good as could be done?

I see you can’t answer the question either.

I’m not the president. It’s his job to keep this from happening. He failed.

I eagerly await your factual refutation of the OP. Oh.........wait...........you don't have one. :laughing0301:
There's NOTHING worth refuting in your dumba** OP, ya knucklehead. Just your usual garbage, ya dummy!
:itsok:

The problem is this is an Election strategy.. A memo was leaked on it...

"SHORT VERSION
● China caused this pandemic by covering it up, lying, and hoarding the world’s supply of medical equipment. ○ China is an adversary that has stolen millions of American jobs, sent fentanyl to the United States, and they send religious minorities to concentration camps.
● My opponent is soft on China, fails to stand up to the Chinese Communist Party, and can’t be trusted to take them on.
● I will stand up to China, bring our manufacturing jobs back home, and push for sanctions on China for its role in spreading this pandemic."

This is the new message will replace "Build the wall and Mexico will pay for it"

Small Problem this has been the most PRO China Administration in the history of America... Trump gave China a pony and a car and now is complaining they don't clean their room.
China played Trump like a cheap banjo when the got US to withdraw from TPP.

By the way the Wuthan lab had American Researchers in and out of that lad all the time. The Lab had connections and grants from 4 US Colleges... Those colleges know the DNA of all the Viruses being researched...

So you are saying that China deliberately set up a secret lab and developed secret viruses. These are a tight community, who was working on it, Where did they get the world class scientists (who they had working with Americans) to make this up and keep all quiet. They did all this without any rumours in the intelligence community.
A virus which they could have made more deadly and then released it upon themselves so that it would infect American eventually.

OR

The President made a shit of the response to the virus and is trying to blame anybody else. He has tried blame Obama, Pelosi, Governors, States, WHO, Europe, Healthcare Workers, immigrants,....
I feel for Hillary and the Mexicans, they used to be the number one for blame but they are slipping down the raks...

If Trumps response was wrong what was the correct response?

Trump is flailing now. His poll numbers are in free fall and the economy is in shambles. The electorate now sees that Trump is not fit for the office and that his handling of the virus crisis has been a total failure.

So what is Trump’s strategy?

Rather than calm markets he rattles them.

Trump is doubling down on his incompetence and ineptitude.

It is clear as day that he is lost and hasn’t a clue as to how to handle this crisis.

It is why he will lose in November.
He-he, ANOTHER moron joins the thread. Our president "rattles" things seems to be the buzzword/phrase of the day for liberal lunatics. Too funny!
The futures market is down 400 points dumbass. Of course the markets are rattled.
He-he, what a moron! There's another derivation of the word "rattles". You and your commie buddies must have been given instructions to use the word or a variation of it every time you post. Just hilarious!
I see you are still struggling to come up with anything relevant to say about the subject of the thread. Any thoughts about this......................................

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

.................and why he changed his tune?
The subject of your sh*t thread isn't WORTHY of posting anything relevant TO it, ya knucklehead. It's just another "Orange Man Bad" thread, nothing more, nothing less. I can't wait to see how you'll react when President Trump is re-elected. You'll probably have to be put on suicide watch!
See post #22.

If Trumps response was wrong what was the correct response?
Well we should have had tests available obviously. People entered the country and mixed in with everyone else and we had no tests even available. You are still of full support of failure? Every president has opportunity for failure, the good ones avoid it....

Forum List

Back