BA tells pilots and cabin crew not to refer to passengers as 'ladies and gentlemen'.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
British Airways pilots and cabin crew have been told not to refer to passengers as ‘ladies and gentlemen’ during greetings.

BA will switch to more gender neutral terms instead, as part of efforts to celebrate “diversity and inclusion.” The move follows other airlines like Lufthansa, easyjet and Air Canada.

A BA spokesman said: 'We celebrate diversity and inclusion and we're committed to ensuring that all our customers feel welcome when travelling with us.'
Sir Martin Sorrell, founder of the advertising agency WPP, told The Sunday Telegraph that passengers are no longer bothered by the use of traditional greetings.

.https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/british-airways-tells-pilots-and-cabin-crew-not-to-refer-to-passengers-as-ladies/?fbclid=IwAR3-2ObUkcaaJ4d6TJEwdI_OPNM6pFCLDHBBCQavYhn-0qWpvIAvOYZBxto

• Banned
^ Whether that's fortunate or unfortunate, it's a sign of the times," he said.

Last month, Air Malta announced it would also scrap phrases such as “welcome, ladies and gentlemen” in favour of more inclusive language, such as: “Attention, all passengers.”

Staff are now encouraged to refer to passengers as “guests” and other more universal terms, the airline said in a statement.

The phrase “ladies and gentlemen” was dropped by Transport for London (TfL) in 2017 in favour of inclusive greetings like "good morning everyone”.

I've stopped caring about this insane stupid shit now.

Our Governments and politicians don't have either the balls or the appetite to stop it so why should I care.

It will run it's course and eat itself up at some point anyway.

90% of the people are normal people, not lunatics and weirdos and sex offenders and refuse to buy into it despite what the companies want to try and do. Just remember that. It's a pointless exercise.

• Banned

Our Governments and politicians don't have either the balls or the appetite to stop it so why should I care.

90% of the people are normal people, not lunatics and weirdos and sex offenders and refuse to buy into it despite what the companies want to try and do. Just remember that. It's a pointless exercise.

That Canuck idiot Trudeau started all this. With his insistence on ‘humankind’.

What do you actually want the government to do you nazi **** ? Take over the airline and dictate how they run their business ?

In Left Wing culture there are "64 genders", but no women or men, and no boys and no girls clothing departments in stores and no girl's toys or boy's toys.
The moral of this story is don't allow crazy fringe left wing crackpots to control your culture because they will destroy it.

yes, there are 64 genders by r-xse on DeviantArt

Oct 07, 2019 · yes, there are 64 genders. By. r-xse. 101 Favourites. 61 Comments. 1K Views. sj socialjustice sjw socialjusticewarrior sjwbait sjw_bullshit sjwstupidity sjwbullshit sjwnonsense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back