B/F police recruit fails shooting test; calls her gun racist

We had this one Black female from Texas that was the best shot in our company. It was embarrassing. Not because she was a female but because she had never laid hands on a weapon before joining the military.

Let me guess: she has superb vision? I worked with a woman like that...ex-Air Force, now an expert skeet and trap shooter. All 4'9" and 95lbs of her. (And she rode a Hayabusa superbike.)

Last edited:
The shell casings PROVE that Brown was approaching Wilson and at speed.
It was really the blood droplets from his gashed hand. From the spacing of the drops and their shape forensic investigators can tell which direction he was going, how fast and when he turned around.

that was one of the problems with the females the .45 cal had a pretty big kick and twist.
The reason the US military downgraded to the inferior 9mm was so that more females could qualify for MOS positions which required proficiency with a sidearm. .... :cool:

Horseshit. Having fired both (my wife's Beretta 92 and my grandfather's M1911A1), the 9mm kicks just as hard, especially on the last shot. It's a smaller round, but is is fired at a much higher velocity from a lighter pistol.

The story isn't about what bad shots women are because many are excellent shots. The story is the excuse given for failure.
I think the whole point is that its a story....Not something to actually believe.
I would have not believed it before a group of black students called the rules of grammar racist.
They are if you think about it. I wouldnt go as far as calling them racist as they existed before people were enslaved but hey do contribute to racism.

more cracked history from our resident clown

Keep convincing yourself of that.

Gentle Giant attacked a cop. Tried to take his gun. Lost that fight and ran. Then his drug intoxicated fat ass came back for Round 2. And Ofc Wilson wasnt playing that thug game.
The forensics cant tell you that. Thats how we know Wilson was lying.

Gentle Giants blood was in the car. Which means his fat ass was in the cop car. His blood was on the gun. Which means his fat ass was near the gun.

He wasnt shot from behind. Fact.

If he wasnt a violent low life criminal who attacked a cop he'd be alive. Fact.
Tends to happen if you get shot right by the window of the car and the cop is trying to pull you in moron. He was shot at from behind. No one can track a bullet with their eye so if someone thought he got hit thats a pretty irrelevant point.

Where is your PROOF of either account??? Other than an extremely bias criminal friend of Brown...who was previously charged with lying to cops?

No cop would pull a suspect INTO their open window. Dumbest thing ive ever heard.

The criminal thug tried his luck and lost.
I have my proof right here. Yes cops do attempt to intimidate people by doing exactly what Johnson testified to. I saw it many times growing up around neanderthal cops bred to kill Black people.

You have no proof. You have your own determination: you know what you know, and will not be swayed by mere FACTS.

Basically, you are like a 4-year-old covering his ears and hollering, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Shell casings can't show that fucktard
Yes they can they show where Wilson was when he fired and since they are not all in one spot they show how he moved after each shot or group of shots. Then there is the fact he had to move to avoid Brown. By the placing of his body.

Same question: What link to information did you click to find that information?

Actually the females at the ranges I been too would outshoot the men alot.
We had this one Black female from Texas that was the best shot in our company. It was embarrassing. Not because she was a female but because she had never laid hands on a weapon before joining the military.

^ offers proof that he never served

Sonny, routinely the easiest to train to shoot in the military are those who never picked up a weapon before entering service.

No bad habits to break before actually teaching them to shoot.

Not just the shell casings, the forensics prove it, these people are highly trained and highly skilled, they ,can tell you which round was fired from where, at what time, and whether the victim was standing, sitting, waving their arms around, or laying on the ground already dead when shot.

That being said, why are yall letting Milkweed troll you on this subject again?

Forensic science can and did despite people's unwillingness to accept it.

I understand you can't explain how shell casings can show if someone was running toward someone.... so, what link did you read that told you this information?
Missed the point, I see.

I understand you can't explain how shell casings can show if someone was running toward someone.... so, what link did you read that told you this information?
Missed the point, I see.

No Link? Dont tell me you're just making it up lol

Missed the point, I see.

No Link? Dont tell me you're just making it up lol

Forensic science proved it. Look up the autopsy report results for Michael Brown.

that was one of the problems with the females the .45 cal had a pretty big kick and twist.
The reason the US military downgraded to the inferior 9mm was so that more females could qualify for MOS positions which required proficiency with a sidearm. .... :cool:
Wrong as usual you hack.

As far as the military is concerned, the 9mm round was cheaper, smaller, lighter, was already NATO standard, and even has slightly greater muzzle energy. It penetrates better than a .45, too. The guns themselves are lighter, seeing as the Beretta 92FS uses an aluminum frame instead of a steel one, they hold 15 rounds as opposed to 7, and supposedly the lighter recoil is easier on delicate types. I prefer the 1911, it may not penetrate as well as the 9MM, but it knocks someone off their feet when it hits, its like getting shot with a brick.

Fred Sanford once dialed a number and got a recording. The recording gave its spiel and put Mr. Sanford on hold. Fred told Lomont, "They wouldn't have put me on hold if I was white !' The point seems to be that any failure is dealt with by an immediate BLAMING of something or someone else. No responsibility or owning of your own actions and results. This may be a cultural trait that is learned at an early age. Black people do not have a monopoly on this popular defense mechanism.
9mm = penetration
.45ACP = stopping power
Both are only good at close range. Apples & oranges.

The forensics cant tell you that. Thats how we know Wilson was lying.

Gentle Giants blood was in the car. Which means his fat ass was in the cop car. His blood was on the gun. Which means his fat ass was near the gun.

He wasnt shot from behind. Fact.

If he wasnt a violent low life criminal who attacked a cop he'd be alive. Fact.
Tends to happen if you get shot right by the window of the car and the cop is trying to pull you in moron. He was shot at from behind. No one can track a bullet with their eye so if someone thought he got hit thats a pretty irrelevant point.

Where is your PROOF of either account??? Other than an extremely bias criminal friend of Brown...who was previously charged with lying to cops?

No cop would pull a suspect INTO their open window. Dumbest thing ive ever heard.

The criminal thug tried his luck and lost.
I have my proof right here. Yes cops do attempt to intimidate people by doing exactly what Johnson testified to. I saw it many times growing up around neanderthal cops bred to kill Black people.

You have no proof. You have your own determination: you know what you know, and will not be swayed by mere FACTS.

Basically, you are like a 4-year-old covering his ears and hollering, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
I just told you I have proof. All I need is my own determination. Of course I know what I know. I lived it. You cant sway me with an opinion and think I would consider it a fact if I have my own facts observed with my own eyes.

Forum List

Back