AZGOP Chairwoman EXPOSES Dominion Voting Software

BJ - No reasonable person should accept the election results.

All this Kangaroo Courtroom drama makes me hungry!

Hasn't AZ already certified their vote.

Their media is keeping those clicks and listeners and viewers going.

Weird, how many of these zillions of bombshells have actually led to anything?

It must be the Chinese. That's it.

I thought that the US Army seized servers in a fire fight in Germany that killed the head of the CIA (nope, not joking. They've argued this).

Or that phili mob bosses were hired by Pennsylvania officals to fill in fake ballots (again, not joking. They've argued this too).

Or that CIA super computers from 1993 hacked the 2020 election.

Or that Hugo "I've Been Dead Since 2013" Chavez threw the 2020 election to Biden

Every frickin day the Trumpster gets up for a long day of defending the impossible....

What is it that you believe to be impossible?
Election fraud on the scale to allow Trump to remain in office.
How can you be so misinformed?

If there is fraud in only about 10 counties in the U.S. it changes the entire race.
So far they have found very little as usual.....
Very little????

It's useless talking to people who refuse to look at the evidence already presented.

Every frickin day the Trumpster gets up for a long day of defending the impossible....

If there is fraud in only about 10 counties in the U.S. it changes the entire race.
Very little????

It's useless talking to people who refuse to look at the evidence already presented.
It is useless talking to people who are cognitive dissonance also. If they learned to speak in relative terms asserting allegations but not passing judgment instantaneously as BLM does with police shooting perps then a conversation could occur.

Very little????

It is useless talking to people who are cognitive dissonance also. If they learned to speak in relative terms asserting allegations but not passing judgment instantaneously as BLM does with police shooting perps then a conversation could occur.
I'm not saying definitively that Trump won. I am saying that there is some highly suspicious, large scale problems that we need resolved.

Very little????

I'm not saying definitively that Trump won. I am saying that there is some highly suspicious, large scale problems that we need resolved.
and that is up to each state to delve into because the feds can't expose the way people voted because it is against the law, which makes investigating a waste of time.

If they had proof they've had a month to present it.

I mean with real lawyer and all ......

Very little????

I'm suspicious of broad accusations that have no specificity. Most of the Battleground states have resolved their issues and have certified the votes.

BJ - No reasonable person should accept the election results.

All this Kangaroo Courtroom drama makes me hungry!

Hasn't AZ already certified their vote.

Their media is keeping those clicks and listeners and viewers going.

Weird, how many of these zillions of bombshells have actually led to anything?

It must be the Chinese. That's it.

I thought that the US Army seized servers in a fire fight in Germany that killed the head of the CIA (nope, not joking. They've argued this).

Or that phili mob bosses were hired by Pennsylvania officals to fill in fake ballots (again, not joking. They've argued this too).

Or that CIA super computers from 1993 hacked the 2020 election.

Or that Hugo "I've Been Dead Since 2013" Chavez threw the 2020 election to Biden

This won't stop after Biden's in, either.

I think it's actually 6
If you point shave some red counties

Very little????

I'm suspicious of broad accusations that have no specificity. Most of the Battleground states have resolved their issues and have certified the votes.

Here is a specific narrow issue.
Completed ballots were trucked in mass across state lines to be counted
Is there any legal explanation for that?

Very little????

"En Masse".
It never happened, pilgrim.

Very little????

"En Masse".

Why do you say that?

Very little????

"En Masse".

Why do you say that?
Zero evidence presented.

Very little????

"En Masse".

Why do you say that?
Zero evidence presented.

Woefully incorrect.

Very little????

"En Masse".

Why do you say that?
Zero evidence presented.

Woefully incorrect.
Let's see the evidence, and the court disposition.

Forum List

Back