AZ Dem Gov. Candidate Katie Hobbs Blames GOP Candidate Kari Lake for Burglary at Campaign HQ Without Providing Proof

Why would lake break in her office? What is to be gained? Hobbs was already losing terribly before.

Much like the pelosi break in I'm calling bullshit. It stinks of a staged lie in a desperate attempt to blame republicans to what end I have no idea.

I expect we will see more of these fake break ins and attacks the democrats will rant and rave about despite them for cheering when republicans really do get assaulted.

Why would lake break in her office? What is to be gained? Hobbs was already losing terribly before.

Much like the pelosi break in I'm calling bullshit. It stinks of a staged lie in a desperate attempt to blame republicans to what end I have no idea.

I expect we will see more of these fake break ins and attacks the democrats will rant and rave about despite them for cheering when republicans really do get assaulted.
Why did Nixon have his Plumbers break into the Watergate hotel DNC office?

Because that's what Republicans do...

It's Trump's fault that he has been demonizing Pelosi to his Cult Following for years now and one of them tried to assassinate her
Yes, he’s an obvious Trump supporter living in Berkeley

B6F25A81-2D9A-4561-934F-0D12ABAA44D7.jpeg

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back