AZ Dem Gov. Candidate Katie Hobbs Blames GOP Candidate Kari Lake for Burglary at Campaign HQ Without Providing Proof

Your typical slander of no evidence while your Nazi party members have specific facts stated.
Typical Leftard liar is all you are.
almost all of these incidents turn out to be demofks out of control.

Point the finger demofks are notorious for setting these up.

Remember Jussie? come on. these fkers have no morality or souls.

as is her opponent.

There is a lot of this going on during the current election cycle. We truly are scrapping the bottom of the barrel on both sides.

It is a mad rush to the bottom.
If you don't think Lake is a great thinker and can solve problems you aren't thinking... why is it that you always go against republicans that place America first?... do you hate the USA?.... Didn't vote for Biden my ass....

And she had a great response:

.@katiehobbs blames rhetoric from Lake campaign. @KariLake: “I can’t believe that she would blame my amazing people or blame me... I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning”

And now they’ve caught the burglar and the Dem suddenly doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.

Your link doesn't show Hobbs blaming Lake for the robbery.

as is her opponent.

There is a lot of this going on during the current election cycle. We truly are scrapping the bottom of the barrel on both sides.

It is a mad rush to the bottom.
I was speaking about a similar topic on another thread.

Why - with so many Republican primaries won by Trumpers who were backed by the DNC on the theory that Trumpers would be easy to beat - did the Democrats not run some of their high quality candidates against them?

Here is that thread, which I invite you to comment on, if you'd rather not derail this one:

Attachments

• 1666999597637.png
    1666999597637.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Your link doesn't show Hobbs blaming Lake for the robbery.
Her campaign released the news as if it was the 2nd coming of the Water Gate Hotel....
But it was just another crook meth head with a rap sheet a mile long...

Why - with so many Republican primaries won by Trumpers who were backed by the DNC on the theory that Trumpers would be easy to beat - did the Democrats not run some of their high quality candidates against them?

I am not sure anyone of quality would even get near US politics any longer.

Her campaign released the news as if it was the 2nd coming of the Water Gate Hotel....
But it was just another crook meth head with a rap sheet a mile long...

The cult are such lying bags of shit, man.

Same with Pelosi. Cult fucks immediately said perp was a Trump supporter.

Then it turns out he is a Green Party nudist pride flag waving hemp jewelry artist. :laughing0301: :hyper::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

YEA, THAT SOUNDS MAGA AF!

Cult fucks live in the WISHING WELL, not reality.

.@katiehobbs blames rhetoric from Lake campaign. @KariLake: “I can’t believe that she would blame my amazing people or blame me... I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning”

And now they’ve caught the burglar and the Dem suddenly doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.

What else is new? CNN is blaming Trump for Pelosi's underwear guy attack. That's all Democrats do, make false accusations based on no evidence. Why not? When you run the DOJ you can do anything you want.

Its Jesse Smollett, J6, and the Pelosi Hammer Attack combined...

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back