Media went silent, Hobbs did not apologize to Kari Lake after falsely accusing Lake for being responsible for Hobbs office burglary

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Once again, fake news in the name of politics.

Hobbs lied. Why didnt she apologize?

Because she is a bad person and a liar.

Who is the threat to Democracy?

Funny, the break in was all ober the news, but not the arrest and the proof that Lake had nothing to do with it.

So scummy.

Dont forget, Hobbs is a convicted racist order by a court to pay a black woman for wrongful termination when that woman asked why she was making $30k less than her white colleagues.

I see that chubby karen cleaning the shitters in a Waffle House, in the not-too-distant future. And God love her, someone has to clean them.

6vc2u9.jpg

Kare Lake is seen as being completely legitimate and normal to those who will support her.

That has to be, along with Herschel Walker, the true measure of the American people who have become the convincing majority.

Kare Lake is seen as being completely legitimate and normal to those who will support her.

That has to be, along with Herschel Walker, the true measure of the American people who have become the convincing majority.

That was a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. Doesn't address the topic of discussion. What's the purpose of this word salad?

That was a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. Doesn't address the topic of discussion. What's the purpose of this word salad?
My job is not to take sides here, I'm only intent of predictions.

If Kari Lake and Herschel are the faces of America, then are you not proud of that being so?

Americans are making their beds and will have to lay in them. If you are having any doubts then you better make it known now. I'm actually hearing that you're firm in your commitments.

If you regard me as your enemy then I have to be the enemy of your conscience.

Funny, the break in was all ober the news, but not the arrest and the proof that Lake had nothing to do with it.

So scummy.

Dont forget, Hobbs is a convicted racist order by a court to pay a black woman for wrongful termination when that woman asked why she was making $30k less than her white colleagues.

Leftist vermin do not apologize. You haven't learned that yet by reading the shit they post here? I know you have.

So scummy.

Anything like that is automatically blamed on the MAGA crowd. If found out differently, they count on the MSM to squash the truth.

My job is not to take sides here, I'm only intent of predictions.

If Kari Lake and Herschel are the faces of America, then are you not proud of that being so?

Americans are making their beds and will have to lay in them. If you are having any doubts then you better make it known now. I'm actually hearing that you're firm in your commitments.

If you regard me as your enemy then I have to be the enemy of your conscience.
But apparently, it must not be your job to actually comment on what the thread is about either. Hint: it's not about predictions.

So scummy.

So, cari lake still hasn't admitted it?

Hobbs is a convicted racist and a liar.

Congrats Arizona. You dumb motherfuckers

I mean wasn't that "letter" she received just a powdered sugar ploy for the fuckup base.

Forum List

Back