Avoid Sugar

Nobody likes it when lying pieces of shit like yourself spread lies about him and his family. You wouldn't like it any more than I do, if I was doing the same to you.
So no link then?

Prove me wrong. I’m begging you. Please. Any link to any source saying type 2 diabetes isn’t caused by obesity and poor eating habits.

In case you struggle with the Googles.

Prove me wrong. I’m begging you. Please. Any link to any source saying type 2 diabetes isn’t caused by obesity and poor eating habits.

I've never been obese, I've never had bad eating habits, and I have type 2 diabetes. The same is true of many of my relatives, at least up to the point that their diabetes manifested.

You would not believe any proof that I could offer.

You keep insisting that I must be obese and have bad eating habits, with you only “proof” being circular logic based the falsehood that it is obesity and bad eating habits that cause type 2 diabetes.

If I stood before, and you were able to see my size and build, you would deny it, and insist that I must be obese, even when you could see with your own eyes that I was definitely not. If I was able to prove what I have been eating, you would deny it, and insist that I must be eating different crap than what I had just proven I had been eating.

Maybe you'd decide to insist that I am not really diabetic at all, because I couldn't possibly be, without being obese and having a bad diet. In that case, if I were to show you the records of my daily blood sugar measurements, and my HbA1C tests, and the medicines that I am taking to control my diabetes, then you'd deny that.

I think I have given plenty of evidence regarding the reality of my medical condition, and the falsehood of you claims about what has caused it; and you have rejected everything.

What reason is there to believe that there is any proof that I could possibly offer, that would get you to stop lying about me and my condition? I say that there is none. You are so solidly stuck to the lie, that you are incapable of perceiving the truth, no matter what proof might ever be shown you.

Go ahead and take the Blue Pill, and keep believing whatever lies you want to believe. What you believe has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to the truth of my medical condition, or that of my relatives with the same condition, or of my experiences as one with this condition.

I'm done with you.

You would not believe any proof that I could offer.

You keep insisting that I must be obese and have bad eating habits, with you only “proof” being circular logic based the falsehood that it is obesity and bad eating habits that cause type 2 diabetes.

If I stood before, and you were able to see my size and build, you would deny it, and insist that I must be obese, even when you could see with your own eyes that I was definitely not. If I was able to prove what I have been eating, you would deny it, and insist that I must be eating different crap than what I had just proven I had been eating.

Maybe you'd decide to insist that I am not really diabetic at all, because I couldn't possibly be, without being obese and having a bad diet. In that case, if I were to show you the records of my daily blood sugar measurements, and my HbA1C tests, and the medicines that I am taking to control my diabetes, then you'd deny that.

I think I have given plenty of evidence regarding the reality of my medical condition, and the falsehood of you claims about what has caused it; and you have rejected everything.

What reason is there to believe that there is any proof that I could possibly offer, that would get you to stop lying about me and my condition? I say that there is none. You are so solidly stuck to the lie, that you are incapable of perceiving the truth, no matter what proof might ever be shown you.

Go ahead and take the Blue Pill, and keep believing whatever lies you want to believe. What you believe has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to the truth of my medical condition, or that of my relatives with the same condition, or of my experiences as one with this condition.

I'm done with you.

No link. No proof.

Forum List

Back