Avoid Mexico

So, you go be a hero, and wander down Tijuana way,
Hey, why don't you climb a little further into the bottle. You're offbase, asshole. I don't go to S. Central LA or E. Palo Alto or Oakland either, dumbfuck. I don't care if you lived in the slums of every country on earth, you didn't learn anything other than stoking your own egotistical shit. Take it down the road. I made a simple statement that was a fact--too bad it didn't fit with your feelings.

Hey, why don't you climb a little further into the bottle. You're offbase, asshole. I don't go to S. Central LA or E. Palo Alto or Oakland either, dumbfuck. I don't care if you lived in the slums of every country on earth, you didn't learn anything other than stoking your own egotistical shit. Take it down the road. I made a simple statement that was a fact--too bad it didn't fit with your feelings.

My egotistical shit? You are the silly jackass that claimed to be the world traveler, and Mexico is so safe because you are an expert. And anyone concerned about traveling in Mexico was a sceerdy cat, or wasn't interested in experiencing other cultures.

What a narcissistic blowhard you are.

In orher words, go blow it out your ass.

Their laws are abusive and overreaching. The law says nobody can own a gun, but the criminals and drug cartels are shooting people daily. The cops and judges are corrupt and paid off by the drug cartels and criminals, so only poor people get arrested and thrown in jail for anything. The accused in Mexico has few rights and those claimed on paper are not enforced. They throw people in jail and confiscate their property without a trial being held at all. The American consulate in Mexico refuses to help Americans under arrest. The jails are filthy and insect ridden. American politicians will also refuse to help Americans arrested in Mexico. It happened to me. If you value your freedom and your property, avoid Mexico.

US State Department Recommends American Citizens Avoid Travel To Mexico because of serious violent crime

Mexico Travel Advisory
Interesting I traveled to Mexico this past year and have traveled to Mexico in the past. My wife and I loved the vacation. I would love to go back. Although you hear in US news how dangerous and awful is while over there I felt actually very safe. I have frequently traveled to many US Cities that are can be dangerous...so I didn't see Mexico really being any more dangerous. Nothing bad happened to us at all. We didn't get anything stolen, not injured, we didn't witness any crimes, no food poisoning, filtered water in hotels were very safe to drink. In fact we found overall the people in Mexico were very friendly and helpful to us. We loved Mexico and want to go back next year.

Their laws are abusive and overreaching. The law says nobody can own a gun, but the criminals and drug cartels are shooting people daily. The cops and judges are corrupt and paid off by the drug cartels and criminals, so only poor people get arrested and thrown in jail for anything. The accused in Mexico has few rights and those claimed on paper are not enforced. They throw people in jail and confiscate their property without a trial being held at all. The American consulate in Mexico refuses to help Americans under arrest. The jails are filthy and insect ridden. American politicians will also refuse to help Americans arrested in Mexico. It happened to me. If you value your freedom and your property, avoid Mexico.

US State Department Recommends American Citizens Avoid Travel To Mexico because of serious violent crime

Mexico Travel Advisory

The US embassy can rarely help if you get in trouble in Mexico or anywhere else.

Mexico Travel Advisory
sounds terrible!

New Topics

Forum List

Back