Avoid mass transit to avoid getting sick

Damn I'm glad a drive a car to get places.

I feel sorry for people in cities that force their citizens into petri dish transportation.
Same here. I'm lucky enough to be able to drive everywhere. Years ago in Phoenix, Arizona, I had to take the city bus. I did this for quite a few years.

I feel sorry for people in cities that force their citizens into petri dish transportation.

Good job with that quote from Pencil neck Schiff you have up. These people consider the ballot box to be their worst enemy. Just as the media has been driven from cover by TDS so have even their pet politicians. They no longer even try to deny their contempt for Americans and fear of elections.

Like china?

Some people can't afford to have a car. In cities, there is no place to put your car even if you have one. It's amazing how people who live in rural areas have such a limited understanding of more densely populated areas. If the residents of densely populated area spread out, there would be no more rural areas.

Pack em in

EvenMetallicGourami-small.gif

In the DC area, a few miles north of the city line in Maryland, there used to be a huge farm. It's still known as King Farm, but hundreds of houses now have been built on it. It's a good thing that this development is close to a metro line. And with so many people encouraging having large families, there is more to come. Bye, farms.

Some people can't afford to have a car. In cities, there is no place to put your car even if you have one. It's amazing how people who live in rural areas have such a limited understanding of more densely populated areas. If the residents of densely populated area spread out, there would be no more rural areas.
That's right. They can't afford to operate an automobile, even though they're paid much better on average.

I've lived in Democrat run shitholes that punish automobile drivers. They're killing their citizens, and they don't even care.

Forum List

Back