Autism-Friendly Dinners Make Comeback At Shrewsbury Restaurant

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A Shrewsbury restaurant is catering to people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) by hosting sensory-friendly dinners.

For the first time since the pandemic, Burton's Grill & Bar will be hosting an event the first Tuesday of every month between 3-6 p.m., the restaurant said on Facebook. However, manager Catherine Rutigliano hopes they can pick up the pace.

"We are actually thinking about not just doing it the first of the month, [but] possibly doing more events every single month just so more people can make it out here."

This would be really beneficial for the parents. I would like to see how that works.

Yeaaaahh...i'll have the salisbury steak...salisbury steak...light gravy...no mushrooms...mashed potatoes..potatoes...with graaaavy..yeah gravy.

A Shrewsbury restaurant is catering to people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) by hosting sensory-friendly dinners.

For the first time since the pandemic, Burton's Grill & Bar will be hosting an event the first Tuesday of every month between 3-6 p.m., the restaurant said on Facebook. However, manager Catherine Rutigliano hopes they can pick up the pace.

"We are actually thinking about not just doing it the first of the month, [but] possibly doing more events every single month just so more people can make it out here."

This would be really beneficial for the parents. I would like to see how that works.

Shrewsbury in the UK?

Forum List

Back