Australian PM Tony Abbott ousted by Malcolm Turnbull

And enjoy the wave of Muslim heathen coming your way, Australia. I guess you guys decided that your murder and rape rates were too low and that your welfare payouts weren't enough.
Hi DICKHEAD,Wonderful Australia,the land of no discrimination.......Population of 22Million,has 390,000 Muslims another 12,000 will be Welcome like every Immigrant....after a few weeks they will not be referred to as Muslims but Australians..and therein lies the difference between Australia and the US.

You and your Rednecks are putting it mildly.....PIG IGNORANT,to reply to your post is below me/us

I detest narrow minded,ignorant Cnuts like you......come to Paradise and spoutoff you Racist Garbage and we will put you in Prison.....but like most KREEPS,like you are GUTLESS FILTH.

We don't need or want Shit like but Syrian Refugees,Muslim or otherwise.....Yep they'll do nicely

Australia SAYS NO TO GARBAGISTAS LIKE YOU......Got the Message DICKHEAD...NOW FCUK OFF

Maybe, if you're insulting enough you won't see the blood on your hands. Now you "FCUK OFF"

And learn some f'ing grammar before you go around calling people rednecks for f's sake.
Whatever you spew,NO ONE listens to you DICKHEAD because you are a Moron a Deadbeat........NOW FUCK YOURSELF..........and call me Sir..you are my inferior....of course you are and you know it

Oh, hell. Shut up already, spazz.
Spazz abv,. for Spastic..........Your INSULTS only demean YOURSELF,you IGNORANT SHIT...............AKA......... MONGREL

kick the Muslim out! of the White House

kick Hussein out!

Do you give even 2 ounces of thought before you post anything?
She does actually,You can slag Skye all you like but although I don't always agree with her.......I defend her right to elucidate her thoughts,which in the main are excellent............I have her back...something Dickhead you should remember for the future.steve

And enjoy the wave of Muslim heathen coming your way, Australia. I guess you guys decided that your murder and rape rates were too low and that your welfare payouts weren't enough.
Hi DICKHEAD,Wonderful Australia,the land of no discrimination.......Population of 22Million,has 390,000 Muslims another 12,000 will be Welcome like every Immigrant....after a few weeks they will not be referred to as Muslims but Australians..and therein lies the difference between Australia and the US.

You and your Rednecks are putting it mildly.....PIG IGNORANT,to reply to your post is below me/us

I detest narrow minded,ignorant Cnuts like you......come to Paradise and spoutoff you Racist Garbage and we will put you in Prison.....but like most KREEPS,like you are GUTLESS FILTH.

We don't need or want Shit like but Syrian Refugees,Muslim or otherwise.....Yep they'll do nicely

Australia SAYS NO TO GARBAGISTAS LIKE YOU......Got the Message DICKHEAD...NOW FCUK OFF

Maybe, if you're insulting enough you won't see the blood on your hands. Now you "FCUK OFF"

And learn some f'ing grammar before you go around calling people rednecks for f's sake.
Whatever you spew,NO ONE listens to you DICKHEAD because you are a Moron a Deadbeat........NOW FUCK YOURSELF..........and call me Sir..you are my inferior....of course you are and you know it

Spazz abv,. for Spastic..........Your INSULTS only demean YOURSELF,you IGNORANT SHIT...............AKA......... MONGREL

You are mentally disabled.

Well I caught you,with your dreadful demeaning SHIT about disabled folk and your Racist Rants about decent Refugees coming to Australia...You are nothing but a Two-Bit Scum Bag........I stand Against Racists like you as a Sentinel,I kick Scum Bags ASSES all the time,because I can and do......People see you for what you are.... FILTH.......you forget one thing......I am theliq....Ever LIving,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure......now piss off back to the GUTTER from whence you came.

Well I caught you,with your dreadful demeaning SHIT about disabled folk and your Racist Rants about decent Refugees coming to Australia...You are nothing but a Two-Bit Scum Bag........I stand Against Racists like you as a Sentinel,I kick Scum Bags ASSES all the time,because I can and do......People see you for what you are.... FILTH.......you forget one thing......I am theliq....Ever LIving,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure......now piss off back to the GUTTER from whence you came.

And you're clearly psychologically disturbed.

Cheap One Liner from the Fcuk Wit as usual...................do you ever think that I would take a backward step against a Filth like you......just admit that your Cretinous posts were Demeaning and Racist,which is no surprise to me and others that have responded to me about your Inane posts.....we all think you are a Red Neck from the Southern States of America..........which you probably are,now as I have intimated previously FCUK OFF

Cheap One Liner from the Fcuk Wit as usual...................do you ever think that I would take a backward step against a Filth like you......just admit that your Cretinous posts were Demeaning and Racist,which is no surprise to me and others that have responded to me about your Inane posts.....we all think you are a Red Neck from the Southern States of America..........which you probably are,now as I have intimated previously FCUK OFF

Seriously, your rants have all the charm of an insane hobo. Go get treatment.

You are just a LOSER,for all to see,RACIST PIG

Do you have an off switch?

Yes Now, because you are defeated.....your Insults are now buried,you carry the stain of Your Racism and Your Shameful Gutterings..for LIFE

Yes Now, because you are defeated.....your Insults are now buried,you carry the stain of Your Racism and Your Shameful Gutterings..for LIFE

Insults? You're unintelligible, dude.

Insults? You're unintelligible, dude.
As I said.......,Shameful............Completely....for all to see.

It is not the first time in recent years that a prime minister has been removed by a party room coup as Labour's Julia Gillard was by ousted by Rudd ahead of the 2013 in a bloodless coup. Australian politics can be brutal, which is a microcosm of Australian society as a whole, and I was roughed up a bit in Australia.

Hold up a minute....is that you in your Avi?
If so I'll agree with whatever you say about politics in OZ.
You're way hotter than noomi.

It is not the first time in recent years that a prime minister has been removed by a party room coup as Labour's Julia Gillard was by ousted by Rudd ahead of the 2013 in a bloodless coup. Australian politics can be brutal, which is a microcosm of Australian society as a whole, and I was roughed up a bit in Australia.

Hold up a minute....is that you in your Avi?
If so I'll agree with whatever you say about politics in OZ.
You're way hotter than noomi.

LOL............Noomi is an Angel,nice Avie though....Come to Western Australia and see for yourself,you'd be Welcomed..steve....but don't bring the ungreat Gatsby,he will not be allowed in LOL

Last edited:

:blahblah: :crybaby: :boohoo:

Look another Wannabee just Crawled out of the Gutter

And the Cap Fits You So Well ROT,. Enjoy www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSvqciNc9jY

Hypocrite and Parasite

And the Cap Fits You So Well ROT,. Enjoy www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSvqciNc9jY

Hypocrite and Parasite

oh..you're a comedian...you should hire an agent and go on the road....maybe get your own tv show.

Forum List

Back