Australian gun control...fails again. Outlaws have guns on big island, ocean doesn't help...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes....as we learned in other threads that I have posted Ausralian gun control has failed....just like i does where ever i is tried...he criminals always get guns......

Melbourne gang used 3D printer for guns

Seven men and two women were arrested, while 14 guns, two stolen vehicles, cash and drugs were allegedly seized during the raids.

"We've also seized a 3D printer which was used to manufacture some of those firearms, highlighting a significant risk to the community," Superintendent Amy Gledden told reporters on Sunday.

"It's relatively new technology and it's been tested in forensic areas in different police agencies and this is one time we've actually seized them in Victoria."

Police also seized silver ingots and a sword.

"This syndicate was able to access large quantities of drugs and was also responsible for the trafficking and the manufacture of firearms," Supt Gledden said.

"They then armed themselves to carry out serious offences and presented a significant risk to our community."

Forum List

Back