Australia Leads the World in Coal Emissions Per Capita

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Part of the reason is there's little hydro capacity here. Part of it is the inexplicable refusal to build nuclear power, in a country that is geologically stable, has ample space to safely dispose of the waste, and has some of the worlds largest uranium reserves.

Aussies don’t believe in the myth either.

Nuclear power and solar energy are going to lead the way into the future.

Not if the Left have their way.
The left won't stop nuclear energy. It has definitely been delayed, but it will make a resurgence. It's an unbelievably useful source of energy. A simple reality like that will overcome left-wing stupidity sooner or later.

By the way, Obama is a big supporter of nuclear.

......Bidumb major fk up by getting back into Paris Accords ..never let the world/other countries dictate how to run your country -----and for something like '''climate change''' !!!!!
..these other countries, like Australia, will do what is best for them

The left won't stop nuclear energy. It has definitely been delayed, but it will make a resurgence. It's an unbelievably useful source of energy. A simple reality like that will overcome left-wing stupidity sooner or later.

the left want to get rid of beef!! ...I would think there would be much opposition to nuclear

the left want to get rid of beef!! ...I would think there would be much opposition to nuclear
It's usually not very realistic to make sweeping generalizations about the left or right. There's a lot of different kinds of people with a lot of different kinds of outlooks.

..a few years ago, they would have said the same thing about people wanting to get rid of beef/etc:
look at the school boards and CRT...look at these RIOTS FOR criminals!!!/etc

..a few years ago, they would have said the same thing about people wanting to get rid of beef/etc:
look at the school boards and CRT...look at these RIOTS FOR criminals!!!/etc
This cartoon character always claims everyone makes sweeping generalizations while constantly making sweeping generalizations about everything.................Ain't that the chit

Are you crazy? Leftards of California (ground zero of US Leftardism) just closed ALL but one of their nuclear power plants. And they’re working to close that one too. With ZERO planned to be built. Entire West coast, Leftard occupied, is almost all nuclear free now.
Number of nuclear power plants in Democrats pork packed spending?
ZERO nuclear power plants.
1636810678111.jpeg

Name a Leftist pro-life, pro 2A or thinks the government is too large.
I'm left wing.

I'm pro second amendment.

I support creating and enforcing strict immigration laws.

I support giving more autonomy to the states.

I think the federal government is too large.

I'm pro nuclear energy.

Let's see...

Oh, I also don't think January 6th was some right wing revolution. I think it was a protest that got a little rowdy. No big deal.

Last edited:
I'm left wing.

I'm pro second amendment.

I support creating and enforcing strict immigration laws.

I support giving more autonomy to the states.

I think the federal government is too large.

Let's see...

Oh, I also don't think January 6th was some right wing revolution. I think it was a protest that got a little rowdy. No big deal.
You’re not left wing, you’re just an gullible idiot.

Forum List

Back