Austin hot dog vendor brutally beaten by two men during beef over prices

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
consequences of a stolen election, my friends. Biden should have never been president, because he was never elected, and now we are where we are

Things like this seem to happen a lot wherever progressives have taken control.
I expect many of our "great" cities will become Beirut type zones of lawlessness soon when things really spin down the drain.
It's going to get so much worse it will make the residents long for the good old days of Floyd riots

I expect many of our "great" cities will become Beirut type zones of lawlessness soon when things really spin down the drain.
It's going to get so much worse it will make the residents long for the good old days of Floyd riots
More like TJ ( Mexico ) style…

Was inAustin one day lately and went to HEB and was about to checkout at the self-checkout and noticed they didn’t have bags and the snotty shit that was standing there asked in a snotty way do I need a bag, and I was like yes I do and it cost me thirty cents for a damn bag!

Austin is becoming the San Francisco of Texas and I never went back to Austin after that!

Before that the last time I stopped in Austin was in 1995, so that tell you how long I have been there!

consequences of a stolen election, my friends. Biden should have never been president, because he was never elected, and now we are where we are

Pork is not "beef".
And the first ingredient in hot dogs is always "mechanically separated pork parts".

Oh yeah..Biden won.

The Negroids had a point. A lot of street vendors do not have prices posted and demand an arbitrary sum after giving the product.

Our local hog dog cart is $8 so they are doing good to get one for $6. I doubt ours will be around much longer though. When he first started, he would have a line. Now I seldom see a customer when I pass him.

Pork is not "beef".
And the first ingredient in hot dogs is always "mechanically separated pork parts".

Oh yeah..Biden won.
I usually buy the all beef hotdogs at the grocery store. That said, more than likely a vendor would be selling the pork variety.

If I get charged $6 for a hot dog, it better have chili, freshly diced onions and cheese. Or I may just go ballistic and get thrown in jail too.

We know the two men arrested were minority

And the identity of the victim is not given

Could this be yet another black on white crime that the libs in Austin dont want to talk about?

Austin, Texas is a lefty liberal totally Democrat ran city.
It's full of every type of far leftist weirdos, transfreakazoids, and nutballs.
There are homeless bum tents and drug addict camps everywhere.
Austin has become just another violent and dangerous Democrat hell hole.

I knew from the headline they would be black. The probability of it being one was really high.

But what the fuck is wrong with people? Mad over the price of a hotdog? Jesus Christ. If you don't like the price go somewhere else. I see prices all the time I feel are too high and I just look somewhere else.

What kind of savage starts a fight with a fucking hot dog vendor?

If you don't like the price go somewhere else. I see prices all the time I feel are too high and I just look somewhere else.
I second this. Another thing that makes me go elsewhere is if the lines are too long and that right there is another thing that these restaurant people need to consider when deciding how much they want things on the menu to be. If they want anyone to come to their business at all, the food had better be fairly priced or they are not going to get any business at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So you know how these thugs vote?

Looks to me like their main beef is being porked

Forum List

Back