Costco makes decision about $1.50 hot dog-and-soda combo as inflation soars

I did some financial figuring for a person who opened a pizza place about 15 years ago.
Back then, if I remember right, including all cost a large soda was going to cost him $.14 including the ice and cup/lid.
I think his opening charge was $1.75.
Pizza is a good business to be in. It has very little cost. I think I remember a small cheese pizza costed him $.27 in the dough/sauce/cheese.
Uisng the 3/3/3 method. That meant the real cost for the large soda was $.42 and the pizza $.81 total $1.23. Which he would have been selling the two together for about $6.
This is precisely why there are so many Pizza restaurants.

Pizza and Pasta are both like that.

If it is everywhere why would Joe be responsible for the whole world?
I dont care what the price of has is in Germany

What matters is supply and price in America

For which biden and globalism get all the blame

Why do people eat hot dogs anyway?
Same reason they eat fast food breakfast biscuit sandwiches that are ungodly bad for you. As noted yesterday - Google it... A Hardees biscuit has the same sodium as 5 bags of Lays Potato chips. (single serving bags)
And that is just the biscuit alone. Add the sausage and you have the same sodium as 8.5 bags of potato chips.
And the fat... 410 calories of pure fat. Total of 630 calories.

Same reason they eat fast food breakfast biscuit sandwiches that are ungodly bad for you. As noted yesterday - Google it... A Hardees biscuit has the same sodium as 5 bags of Lays Potato chips. (single serving bags)
And that is just the biscuit alone. Add the sausage and you have the same sodium as 8.5 bags of potato chips.
And the fat... 410 calories of pure fat. Total of 630 calories.
But nobody advocates against fast food. I think it should be illegal.

But nobody advocates against fast food. I think it should be illegal.
I would instead advocate illegalizing lobbyist.
Example is Michelle Obama.
When her husband became President she wanted to champion child obesity and child diabetes.
In the first few months she railed against sugary foods. Those videos can be found on YouTube and in articles outlining what I am about to say - Enter the giant sugar lobby.
And just like that, Michelle Obama never even uttered the word sugar on microphone for the rest of her husbands tenure. She changed the campaign to make it about exercise... not diet.

We need to remove lobbyist from Washington.

Well, when you need the 700 pack of Skittles, where else are you going to go?

I've got an executive account with Costco, and we save huge amounts of money. We have a Keurig machine in every break room. Now, shopping at Costco for K-cups wouldn't make sense for my Mom, who probably drinks two cups of coffee a day, max, but when you've got 150 people drinking multiple cups a day, it makes sense to buy in volume. That's where the benefit of paying for the membership comes in.

Also, their prices can be quite a bit lower than other stores. We bought three Samsung 70" televisions for the break rooms at $579 a piece. Amazon sells the same television for $629. Just with those alone, my $120 membership saved me $150.

It doesn't make sense for everyone, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense...
You'd save a lot of money with a buck of Mr Coffees and a few giant cans of Hill Brothers

Forum List

Back