Auschwitz-Birkenau 70 years on

... What did the Nazis really think about Muslims? ...

The same what the very blond-haired and very blue-eyed greates leader of all times thought about everyone - either someone was a useful idiot or not. "Or not" was the more uncomfortable situation.

The Nazis for example found out that Jews in theri death camps who lost every possibility to survive showed some psychiatric symptoms. They moved their body for and back. They called this peopel "Muselmanen" - what was once in the german language a completly normal word for Muslim. Today we use the word "Moslem".

Antisemitism has by the way absoluteöly nothgin to do with hate aginst Arabs or other Semites. Antisemitisn is always only racistic hate against Jews.

Muslim is an Arabic word------not derived from a german
word-------moslem is derived from muslim. In Arabic and semitic languages in general-----that "M" thing at the beginning does refer to ----a PERSON that "is it"
Muslim is a person who does "islam"------sorta

5 of my relatives (my maternal Grandfathers side ) were Murdered at Auschwitz, On my Maternal Grandmothers side there were 12 who were slaughtered when the nazis came over the boarder in 39' in Poznan Poland. We have all the names and some pictures of them from the early 30's

We always say Yizkor on the anniversaries

The same what the very blond-haired and very blue-eyed greates leader of all times thought about everyone - either someone was a useful idiot or not. "Or not" was the more uncomfortable situation.

The Nazis for example found out that Jews in theri death camps who lost every possibility to survive showed some psychiatric symptoms. They moved their body for and back. They called this peopel "Muselmanen" - what was once in the german language a completly normal word for Muslim. Today we use the word "Moslem".

Antisemitism has by the way absoluteöly nothgin to do with hate aginst Arabs or other Semites. Antisemitisn is always only racistic hate against Jews.

word-------moslem is derived from muslim. In Arabic and semitic languages in general-----that "M" thing at the beginning does refer to ----a PERSON that "is it"

Goethe for example was once full of sympathy for the Ottomans and called Muslims "Muselmanen". This word was absolutelly okay until the Nazis destroyed it. And please: To think about something needs time. Try to imagine what I said here and when you'll come back from the toilet with a less full stomach then you have still enough time to answer.

Goethe for example was once full of sympathy for the Ottomans and called Muslims "Muselmanen". This word was absolutelly okay until the Nazis destroyed it. And please: To think about something needs time. Try to imagine what I said here and when you'll come back from the toilet with a less full stomach then you have still enough time to answer. Fortunatelly we are still living in a time of peace.

answer what? did you pose a question?
"muselmanen" is derived from the Arabic ----ie the
"musel" part Goethe did not invent Arabic.
strictly speaking----the ottomans are not arabs and
do not speak Arabic ----they are TURKS

Goethe for example was once full of sympathy for the Ottomans and called Muslims "Muselmanen". This word was absolutelly okay until the Nazis destroyed it. And please: To think about something needs time. Try to imagine what I said here and when you'll come back from the toilet with a less full stomach then you have still enough time to answer. Fortunatelly we are still living in a time of peace.

answer what? did you pose a question?
"muselmanen" is derived from the Arabic ----ie the
"musel" part Goethe did not invent Arabic.
strictly speaking----the ottomans are not arabs and
do not speak Arabic ----they are TURKS

Serios question: Do you use drugs? Tell me how we are able to help you.

The 70th anniversary since the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp was liberated takes place Tuesday, and coinciding with that is the release of this incredible footage.
Thousands of tourists, and survivors, visit the camp in Poland which is now a World Heritage Site.

During World War II, Auschwitz was the largest Nazi established camp, with more that a million people dying there, most of them Jews, between 1940 and 1945.

Starting at the railway tracks the drone takes us through the entrance where you see the sign ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’ – “Work sets you free”.

Birkenau, which was erected in 1941 as a death camp, can be seen now in ruins with only the brick fireplaces and chimneys remaining. Haunting.

link

My question would be, WHY is this place so perfectly preserved ? Why hasn't this place or any place like it been completely wiped from the face of this earth ?

We always say Yizkor on the anniversaries

And EVERYDAY you come here to perpetuate the legacy of hatred, racism, and bigotry that has caused so much suffering in this world.

The 70th anniversary since the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp was liberated takes place Tuesday, and coinciding with that is the release of this incredible footage.
Thousands of tourists, and survivors, visit the camp in Poland which is now a World Heritage Site.

During World War II, Auschwitz was the largest Nazi established camp, with more that a million people dying there, most of them Jews, between 1940 and 1945.

Starting at the railway tracks the drone takes us through the entrance where you see the sign ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’ – “Work sets you free”.

Birkenau, which was erected in 1941 as a death camp, can be seen now in ruins with only the brick fireplaces and chimneys remaining. Haunting.

link

My question would be, WHY is this place so perfectly preserved ? Why hasn't this place or any place like it been completely wiped from the face of this earth ?

It has been preserved as a tribute to the people murdered there

link

link

It is not perfectly preserved. In the meadow of the birchs (=Birkenau) sang no birds. That's not a joke or poetic expression. In the meadow of the birchs sang no birds because of the unbelievable horrifying crimes of the Nazis.

roflmao Shulamit aloni ----opportunistic pseudo intellectual slut -------NO ONE pays attention to the lump of self aggrandizing sow anymore

link

link

It is not perfectly preserved. In the meadow of the birchs (=Birkenau) sang no birds. That's not a joke or poetic expression. In the meadow of the birchs sang no birds because of the unbelievable horrifying crimes of the Nazis.

so?? go piss on your grandmother's grave

No - I'm dancing on her grave.

... truth hurts huh ?

I guess Mrs. Shulamit Aloni believes what she says in this video - but there are much more components. "Truth" is a great word for her opinion - people with other opinions are also not wrong. To find the truth and peace is one of the problems in this area of the world. And the risk of the Jews is gigantic compared with any other risk.

link

If I was a holocaust victim, there would be no way on earth that I would ever want to see those places again. They would bring back such terrifying memories upon every time I would see the place, that it would be like getting dragged back through time in an instant where the fear and terror would become real all over again. I mean are we that sick of a people in the world, that we are somehow at awe over such places like that ? How is it that we wouldn't consider the fears and anguish of the people who were rescued from there, and this when we in the world would ask them to go back and re-live the moments in speak to us or even walk through such a horrible preserved place for what our sick curiosity would want them to do for us ?

I say wipe these places and their railroad tracks leading into them off of the face of this earth finally, and only leave a fitting certain sized monument on each site, just like what we have on our lands around here for the civil war that took place. It could read on the monuments about what had happened on the piece of ground so long long ago, and it could read how people should never forget the ones who had fallen there.

To preserve these places as if they are still in operation, is a weird and intimidating thing I would imagine for the survivors, I mean if there are still any alive today.

Wouldn't it also be thought of that this could actually help the Nazi's, who had went underground for decades now, otherwise to suggest that if you mess with us (the Nazi's would use it as), then just go to these places and remember what we are capable of if you do so ? Of course they can't do such a thing on such a grand scale again, but these places as they are preserved in such a way, along with their history in such a preserved way that is found within them, (umm) well can't they also preserve the legacy and the intimidating history of those who wanted to play it all in this way just as well ?

Think about it!

I would suggest leaving nothing but beautiful meadows and fields of dreams in order to suggest that the Nazi's didn't win anything against these fallen souls, when instead these things had lead the way to paradise as would be represented now in beautiful fields of flowers and meadows in which would then occupy the sites where these awful events had once taken place.

This would have given closure to the people that were survivors, otherwise to have finally eradicated the Nazi's completely in this symbolic way, and this by destroying these places for ever. I long for a day that the victims families can have peace come to mind, and this when they look out over the beautiful fields of flowers and meadows to remember their loved ones, and to think that it is well with their family members souls when looking at this instead of looking at the horrors that are still encapsulated in those terrifying railroad tracks, buildings and killing fields that are so perfectly preserved in that way.

link

If I was a holocaust victim, there would be no way on earth that I would ever want to see those places again. They would bring back such terrifying memories upon every time I would see the place, that it would be like getting dragged back through time in an instant where the fear and terror would become real all over again. I mean are we that sick of a people in the world, that we are somehow at awe over such places like that ? How is it that we wouldn't consider the fears and anguish of the people who were rescued from there, and this when we in the world would ask them to go back and re-live the moments in speak to us or even walk through such a horrible preserved place for what our sick curiosity would want them to do for us ?

I say wipe these places and their railroad tracks leading into them off of the face of this earth finally, and only leave a fitting certain sized monument on each site, just like what we have on our lands around here for the civil war that took place. It could read on the monuments about what had happened on the piece of ground so long long ago, and it could read how people should never forget the ones who had fallen there.

To preserve these places as if they are still in operation, is a weird and intimidating thing I would imagine for the survivors, I mean if there are still any alive today.

Wouldn't it also be thought of that this could actually help the Nazi's, who had went underground for decades now, otherwise to suggest that if you mess with us (the Nazi's would use it as), then just go to these places and remember what we are capable of if you do so ? Of course they can't do such a thing on such a grand scale again, but these places as they are preserved in such a way, along with their history in such a preserved way that is found within them, (umm) well can't they also preserve the legacy and the intimidating history of those who wanted to play it all in this way just as well ?

Think about it!

I would suggest leaving nothing but beautiful meadows and fields of dreams in order to suggest that the Nazi's didn't win anything against these fallen souls, when instead these things had lead the way to paradise as would be represented now in beautiful fields of flowers and meadows in which would then occupy the sites where these awful events had once taken place.

This would have given closure to the people that were survivors, otherwise to have finally eradicated the Nazi's completely in this symbolic way, and this by destroying these places for ever. I long for a day that the victims families can have peace come to mind, and this when they look out over the beautiful fields of flowers and meadows to remember their loved ones, and to think that it is well with their family members souls when looking at this instead of looking at the horrors that are still encapsulated in those terrifying railroad tracks, buildings and killing fields that are so perfectly preserved in that way.

just forget like it never happened eh??

2yv9wzr.jpg

link

Think about it!

As a relative of victims of the people who were also murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau I like to say to your logic: "What a nonsense!"

-----

... The place where we are standing is a place of memory, it is the place of the Shoah. The past is never simply the past. It always has something to say to us; it tells us the paths to take and the paths not to take. Like John Paul II, I have walked alongside the inscriptions in various languages erected in memory of those who died here: inscriptions in Belarusian, Czech, German, French, Greek, Hebrew, Croatian, Italian, Yiddish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Romani, Romanian, Slovak, Serbian, Ukrainian, Judaeo-Spanish and English. All these inscriptions speak of human grief, they give us a glimpse of the cynicism of that regime which treated men and women as material objects, and failed to see them as persons embodying the image of God. Some inscriptions are pointed reminders. There is one in Hebrew. The rulers of the Third Reich wanted to crush the entire Jewish people, to cancel it from the register of the peoples of the earth. Thus the words of the Psalm: “We are being killed, accounted as sheep for the slaughter” were fulfilled in a terrifying way. Deep down, those vicious criminals, by wiping out this people, wanted to kill the God who called Abraham, who spoke on Sinai and laid down principles to serve as a guide for mankind, principles that are eternally valid. If this people, by its very existence, was a witness to the God who spoke to humanity and took us to himself, then that God finally had to die and power had to belong to man alone - to those men, who thought that by force they had made themselves masters of the world. By destroying Israel, by the Shoah, they ultimately wanted to tear up the taproot of the Christian faith and to replace it with a faith of their own invention: faith in the rule of man, the rule of the powerful. ...

Benedict XVI

-----

Last edited:
good idea----lets all shit and piss on the monument in Washington DC ---devoted to THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

link

Think about it!

just forget like it never happened eh??

2yv9wzr.jpg

Complete and different application of and/or analogy given here, wherefore this doesn't remind you of a place that still looks as if it is a place of horrors that is ready for business still, and where it is that men were doing terrible and evil things to other men women and children in which was found within those well preserved concentration camp walls, railroad tracks and barb wired fences. The part I am keying on is the way that place still looks, where as I mean it's as if it is ready to crank up and go again at anytime. This memorial doesn't have that look to it, so I feel that it is a proper memorial here, but the concentration camps has something different being projected there altogether (IMHO). It seems as if it is a two edged sword, where as it can teach us about the atrocities that happened there yes of course, but it can also be used for other purposes just as well, and that purpose is to never allow closure to come for the victims and their families in the proper ways. It's to much of a reminder of the horrors that went on there, and not so much of the victory that went on afterwards. It's time to move forward for all, and the world should level those places once and for all. Are they being preserved as if to eternally blame the German people of today, otherwise for what had taken place in the past ? If so is this right ? In America for example "slavery" is used and is being yelled on just about every other issue that it can be used on, and this is also something that isn't right either. When will people truly advance in life or in society to achieve victory over evil, instead of being stigmatized by it, and finally why don't people quit using the past as an escape goat for anything and everything that goes on anymore or so it seems today, but that is another issue altogether.

good idea----lets all shit and piss on the monument in Washington DC ---devoted to THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER
How about lets use some intelligence here, instead of taking this down a road that makes you or anyone else look stupid on such matters that are being discussed here ? For everything that turns, turns, turns, there is a season turn, turn, turn, and a time for every purpose under Heaven.

People love to group everything together in order to empower themselves and their theories in such a way, but does this always work or is it just a tactic to try and win an argument or debate about something they just want to win on ? What if in fact it is being based upon ones pride instead of the content of an issue being discussed, and so in the end it has no substance in regard to the subject matter at hand really ? Otherwise it is just a contest that one must out do the other one on somehow, but in the end the main issue or it's content is then lost in the muck when continues in these ways.

Forum List

Back