Auntie Maxine Displays What She Doesn’t Know

We could tolerate a couple of 'stupids' like maxine in Congress but we have way toooooo many other ones not that much better than her.

How did America get so dumbed down?....actually all these moronic congress folks are just a average mixture of Americans.

The average American i.q. now is down to #l6....meaning that l5 other nations have higher average i.q's than Americans.

‘Low IQ’ Maxine Waters Humiliated in Hearing, Attacks Bankers over Program Her Gov’t Runs

We could tolerate a couple of 'stupids' like maxine in Congress but we have way toooooo many other ones not that much better than her.

How did America get so dumbed down?....actually all these moronic congress folks are just a average mixture of Americans.

The average American i.q. now is down to #l6....meaning that l5 other nations have higher average i.q's than Americans.

‘Low IQ’ Maxine Waters Humiliated in Hearing, Attacks Bankers over Program Her Gov’t Runs
Mad Max is not stupid or dumb. With an IQ of 24, she ranks somewhat below Einstein,Hawkings and Davinci. However her IQ is measured in Celsius with a handicap of 10 while the others are measured in Fahrenheit, proving she is one smart cookie.

Forum List

Back