August jobs report is in, and it's disappointing

You'll have to first confirm that number for me, and divide them into legal and illegal.

Then I guess I can try, if it will make you feel better.

Simple request.... no?

Let’s go with your numbers...show us that America has become a better nation thanks to the human cockroaches.
I must admit, I have no way to quantify that. Being a numbers guy, I deal with facts and logic, and not hate and emotion.

Could you provide some kind of resource that I might access to "prove" a purely subjective point?

Thanks in advance.

There’s tons of data out there Mac, tons of “facts and logic”, don’t play stupid.
Show us that we are better, safer, unified and more productive due to the brown invasion.
A smart guy like you could do just a little due diligence and enlighten us all...unless of course, this is a scary reality you prefer not to acknowledge?
Well, clearly I'm not the one who is afraid.

Since I don't really know how to quantify what you're after, I guess I can't help you.

By the way, what's coming is coming.

Haha..thought so.
Are you looking forward to “what’s coming”?
Tell us what we can look forward to...use a predominantly brown community, city or state as an example. Haha..dont get scared now...stay engaged and enlighten us.
Well, all I can do is guess. For those minorities who have been raised as helpless victims by the PC/Identity Politics-consumed Regressive Left, they will probably continue to under-perform, for at least a while. Those who have not, and those who can overcome it, will be just fine. As time goes on, we'll almost certainly settle into a largely mediocre Euro-social democracy. Will that create some profound decline in our standard of living? I'm not so sure. I guess we'll find out.

As for you - well, we know that the Regressive Left is not interested in healing & progress, but rather payback & punishment. We'll see how that plays out. People like you won't admit this, of course, but you've made this profoundly worse with your regular bigoted behaviors (the type we're seeing in this little conversation). That'll be your problem.

You could have embraced and made the most of the inevitable, but you instead chose to go a different route. Okay. That's for you to live with.

Funny how these filthy fucks seem to care about job growth, wages, the state of our economy etc etc....Yet not one of the disingenuous wetback loving bastards will dare point to the root of the problem....WETBACKS and their barely legal litters.
Golfing Gator Mac1958 pyetro

you lost your job to an illegal, didnt you? That is why you are so pissed off all the time.

My ‘job’ requires intelligence, people and communication skills, enthusiasm, ambition, desire, creativity, cash flow....you know, all those things your wetbacks lack.

Funny how these filthy fucks seem to care about job growth, wages, the state of our economy etc etc....Yet not one of the disingenuous wetback loving bastards will dare point to the root of the problem....WETBACKS and their barely legal litters.

you lost your job to an illegal, didnt you? That is why you are so pissed off all the time.

My ‘job’ requires intelligence, people and communication skills, enthusiasm, ambition, desire, creativity, cash flow....you know, all those things your wetbacks lack.

So then, what do illegals have to do with job growth, wages, the state of our economy?

Let’s go with your numbers...show us that America has become a better nation thanks to the human cockroaches.
I must admit, I have no way to quantify that. Being a numbers guy, I deal with facts and logic, and not hate and emotion.

Could you provide some kind of resource that I might access to "prove" a purely subjective point?

Thanks in advance.

There’s tons of data out there Mac, tons of “facts and logic”, don’t play stupid.
Show us that we are better, safer, unified and more productive due to the brown invasion.
A smart guy like you could do just a little due diligence and enlighten us all...unless of course, this is a scary reality you prefer not to acknowledge?

Since I don't really know how to quantify what you're after, I guess I can't help you.

Haha..thought so.
Tell us what we can look forward to...use a predominantly brown community, city or state as an example. Haha..dont get scared now...stay engaged and enlighten us.
Well, all I can do is guess. For those minorities who have been raised as helpless victims by the PC/Identity Politics-consumed Regressive Left, they will probably continue to under-perform, for at least a while. Those who have not, and those who can overcome it, will be just fine. As time goes on, we'll almost certainly settle into a largely mediocre Euro-social democracy. Will that create some profound decline in our standard of living? I'm not so sure. I guess we'll find out.

As for you - well, we know that the Regressive Left is not interested in healing & progress, but rather payback & punishment. We'll see how that plays out. People like you won't admit this, of course, but you've made this profoundly worse with your regular bigoted behaviors (the type we're seeing in this little conversation). That'll be your problem.

You could have embraced and made the most of the inevitable, but you instead chose to go a different route. Okay. That's for you to live with.

Sounds like lots of mumbo-jumbo to me...lots of theory and projection. Why not go with what’s proven right now in real time..doesn’t favor your pitch does it?
I’m curious, where were you taught to embrace, love and respect those who against your will and desire break in and force themselves on you?

did this moron just say that inheriting a recession makes the job of the next president easier?

I repeat. This conservative guy just said that Obama handed Trump.a good economy . That negates conservative claims that Obama did a bad job on the economy.

No he didn't say that at all.

He said job creation was easy after a recession because employers refilled jobs.

He never said Ears handed Trump a great economy...only a dope would say that. Ear's handed Trump a tepid slow growth economy
So the stimulus worked?

No...what part of slow growing and tepid are you not grasping? The economy had nowhere to go but up. Ears stifled faster growth with regulations. Trump took that out of the equation and BOOM!

By the way your reading comprehension is awful
And BOOM! Tax cuts for billionaires.
Boom trillion dollar deficits!
Boom a jobless middle class turned into the new poor.

Yeah, that's the root of the problem, I think you've really nailed it there.

You’re a numbers guy...show us how/where the 100 million beaners and wetbacks here are assets to this nation. Simple request...no?
Appalachia? No, that disaster would be poor white Republicans.

Thanks in advance.

Haha..thought so.

How would you explain Appalachia? I suspect that to your kind they were raised “right“.

I view the report as a mixed bag. Unfortunately a good bit of the jobs gained were, "the hiring of 25,000 temporary workers to prepare for the 2020 Census." On a more positive note if in the ridiculous case I decide to un-retire it is nice to see that employment increased by 10,000 in computer systems design and related services.

did this moron just say that inheriting a recession makes the job of the next president easier?

I repeat. This conservative guy just said that Obama handed Trump.a good economy . That negates conservative claims that Obama did a bad job on the economy.

No he didn't say that at all.

He said job creation was easy after a recession because employers refilled jobs.

He never said Ears handed Trump a great economy...only a dope would say that. Ear's handed Trump a tepid slow growth economy
And now the numbers aren’t better so it’s still slow and tepid?

It's one month....not 8 years you befuddled jackass
You guys are arguing that Obama did such a good job that creating many more jobs should be considered an overachievement for Trump.
Thanks for praising Obama.

Ears was a fucking disaster, Obamabot. GFY...amd stop putting words in other people's mouth...or learn reading comprehension.

Trumpbutt, you are so duped that you continue to believe the lies.

Remember when you hated deficits?

130,000 jobs created is less than expected.
Jobs boosted by census hiring.
Trade war affecting jobs.
Hiring likely slowed in August as the US-China trade war raged | Markets Insider
Oh, so we've created 130,000 more jobs and this I'd supposedly BAD NEWS???

Yeah bad news, 34,000 (23%) of those jobs were government jobs (that number should be going DOWN not up).

Beyond that the overall report is fairly neutral.
Positive Jobs created is a POSITIVE.
Tough shit if bean counters are disappointed

Over 29 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 29 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.613 million or 194,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.423 million jobs added or 221,000 per month. The difference for the 29 months is 810,000 more jobs or 27,000 more per month than Trump.

Trump Is Falling Almost 1 Million Jobs Short Vs. Obama

4%? 5%? Maybe even 6%?
I don’t think we’re going to be reaching 6% anytime soon.
That's meaningless since there are fewer people to need a job as the unemployment rate drops so low.

So then, what do illegals have to do with job growth, wages, the state of our economy?

Come on man...I thought you were smart.
Fewer vying for the same job = Higher wages offered
If journeymen drywall hangers were making $30 per hour as they were in 1990 pre beanerization era what do you think an educated civil engineer would need to be offered? Connect the dots bud.

If journeymen drywall hangers were making $30 per hour as they were in 1990 pre beanerization era what do you think an educated civil engineer would need to be offered?

There is no connection between the two. A civil engineer's salary is not being based upon what some unskilled laborer is making.

have you ever actually had a job?

Hiring likely slowed in August as the US-China trade war raged | Markets Insider

Yeah bad news, 34,000 (23%) of those jobs were government jobs (that number should be going DOWN not up).

So if you get paid $400 a week, and you employer gives you $2.00 instead, would you consider it good news because the number 2 is positive?
Be less stupid.

If journeymen drywall hangers were making $30 per hour as they were in 1990 pre beanerization era what do you think an educated civil engineer would need to be offered?

There is no connection between the two. A civil engineer's salary is not being based upon what some unskilled laborer is making.

You failed third grade Econ huh?
Lower wages at the bottom equates to lower wages across the board.
Think once...if Gustavo’s Tree Trimming were paying $75k per year to Carlos the illiterate beaner wouldn’t Travis, the enthusiastic, ambitious, educated 24 year old with the degree need to be offered $100k?
Come on man...shake off that case of Headinassitus

You failed third grade Econ huh?
Lower wages at the bottom equates to lower wages across the board.
Think once...if Gustavo’s Tree Trimming were paying $75k per year to Carlos the illiterate beaner wouldn’t Travis, the enthusiastic, ambitious, educated 24 year old with the degree need to be offered $100k?
Come on man...shake off that case of Headinassitus

So, you never have had a real job.

Thanks for verifying!

Thanks in advance.

Haha..thought so.

Sounds like lots of mumbo-jumbo to me...lots of theory and projection. Why not go with what’s proven right now in real time..doesn’t favor your pitch does it?
I’m curious, where were you taught to embrace, love and respect those who against your will and desire break in and force themselves on you?
Mumbo jumbo to you, normal everyday thinking to me. I was taught to have an open, curious mind, and to think for myself, and I'm very thankful for that.

And I'm also very thankful that I don't have to go through life paranoid and angry. Some stuff goes my way, some doesn't. I can bitch and moan, or I can just deal with what comes and make my own life.

Thanks in advance.

Haha..thought so.

How would you explain Appalachia? I suspect that to your kind they were raised “right“.
My "kind"?

What is that, exactly?

Nah. Everyone who wants a job, has a job. Of course the jobs created will be lower. Most are already working.

The economy would be better without the trade war but we need that war to level the trading field with the Chinese who have been taking advantage for decades.

Bout time someone tackled the problem.

So if you get paid $400 a week, and you employer gives you $2.00 instead, would you consider it good news because the number 2 is positive?
Be less stupid.
Same to you....idot.
Jobs created is always better than jobs lost. Considering the time of year, 130,000 is not bad. It depends on what you consider is good. For example: Female African American unemployment is at an all time low now. But the media does not like that fact, so they don't report it.

FYI, I remember when Democrats used to do cartwheels when they only lost 130,000 in a month. Now job creation is a bad thing.for some reason. I also remember when Bush created 300,000 and Pelosi lied that they were all entry-level jobs.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD SHE KNOW!

Forum List

Back