August jobs report is in, and it's disappointing

There’s tons of data out there Mac, tons of “facts and logic”, don’t play stupid.
Show us that we are better, safer, unified and more productive due to the brown invasion.
A smart guy like you could do just a little due diligence and enlighten us all...unless of course, this is a scary reality you prefer not to acknowledge?
Well, clearly I'm not the one who is afraid.

Since I don't really know how to quantify what you're after, I guess I can't help you.

By the way, what's coming is coming.

Haha..thought so.
Are you looking forward to “what’s coming”?
Tell us what we can look forward to...use a predominantly brown community, city or state as an example. Haha..dont get scared now...stay engaged and enlighten us.
Well, all I can do is guess. For those minorities who have been raised as helpless victims by the PC/Identity Politics-consumed Regressive Left, they will probably continue to under-perform, for at least a while. Those who have not, and those who can overcome it, will be just fine. As time goes on, we'll almost certainly settle into a largely mediocre Euro-social democracy. Will that create some profound decline in our standard of living? I'm not so sure. I guess we'll find out.

As for you - well, we know that the Regressive Left is not interested in healing & progress, but rather payback & punishment. We'll see how that plays out. People like you won't admit this, of course, but you've made this profoundly worse with your regular bigoted behaviors (the type we're seeing in this little conversation). That'll be your problem.

You could have embraced and made the most of the inevitable, but you instead chose to go a different route. Okay. That's for you to live with.
How would you explain Appalachia? I suspect that to your kind they were raised “right“.
My "kind"?

What is that, exactly?
He means he's such a leftist asshole that you look like a rightwinger in comparison.

130,000 jobs created is less than expected.
Jobs boosted by census hiring.
Trade war affecting jobs.
Hiring likely slowed in August as the US-China trade war raged | Markets Insider
Oh, so we've created 130,000 more jobs and this I'd supposedly BAD NEWS???
Correct. You would be criticizing Obama based on the fact that he didn't get 200,000 or that the number was below expectations.
I know I would have because we were no where near full employment with full time jobs.

So what happened to this 75,000 to 100,000 jobs just to keep up with population growth? 130K less the 25K census temporary jobs less the 15K deducted from the two previous months.... And you defend this? ASfter borrowing 1.5 trillion, you should expect more.

Hiring likely slowed in August as the US-China trade war raged | Markets Insider

Yeah bad news, 34,000 (23%) of those jobs were government jobs (that number should be going DOWN not up).

Beyond that the overall report is fairly neutral.
Positive Jobs created is a POSITIVE.
Tough shit if bean counters are disappointed
So if you get paid $400 a week, and you employer gives you $2.00 instead, would you consider it good news because the number 2 is positive?
Be less stupid.
Same to you....idot.
Jobs created is always better than jobs lost. Considering the time of year, 130,000 is not bad. It depends on what you consider is good. For example: Female African American unemployment is at an all time low now. But the media does not like that fact, so they don't report it.

FYI, I remember when Democrats used to do cartwheels when they only lost 130,000 in a month. Now job creation is a bad thing.for some reason. I also remember when Bush created 300,000 and Pelosi lied that they were all entry-level jobs.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD SHE KNOW!

When Democrats lost that many jobs?

Really.

You assfucks still blame Democrats for the Bush recession.

You know when Republicans caused us to lose 800,000 jobs for two consecutive months.

Remember you & your band of retarded morons screaming how Obama was created nothing but part time jobs.

You assholes lie all the time & try to push your party's failure onto Democrats.

Grow the fuck up & accept your blame.

As the nation closes on full employment, the number of jobs created has to be smaller.

If you go from 10% unemployment to 5% unemployment, you have to create a certain number of jobs.

To go from 5% unemployment to 2.5% unemployment, do you have to create the same number of jobs as you did to go from 10% to 5%? No! It is only half as many, assuming a static state.

To go from 2.5% unemployment to 1.25% unemployment, the number of jobs needed to be created is smaller than before.

It is a concept well explained by calculus in that the changes as you approach a limit will be smaller and smaller, each and every time.

If you start off at the goal line and go half way to the goal line on the other end of a football filed, will you ever reach it?

The answer is "no:.

Yep, you're right.

The other consideration is that as frictional unemployed workers find jobs, the pool of available labor that is QUALIFIED for job openings becomes smaller, which explains why we have a persistently high number of job openings as shown on JOLTS (7.3 million at last count).

Employers have jobs available, they are just having a hard time finding qualified people to fill them.
and people who are not educating themselves for such high paying jobs, want more for jobs that are soon to be replaced by machines/automation.

flipping a burger is not a $15 an hour job. an EMT paramedic is around that or even a little less per an hour. which takes more skill and education?

Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) / Paramedic Hourly Pay | PayScale
Because we never had autimation in the 70's. 80's 90's etc etc etc

I know, maybe we should not be in a fucking trade war & piss off all export customers.

Correct. You would be criticizing Obama based on the fact that he didn't get 200,000 or that the number was below expectations.
I know I would have because we were no where near full employment with full time jobs.

So what happened to this 75,000 to 100,000 jobs just to keep up with population growth? 130K less the 25K census temporary jobs less the 15K deducted from the two previous months.... And you defend this? ASfter borrowing 1.5 trillion, you should expect more.
I think you need to try to keep up birth rates have been falling in all first world countries. How many jobs are going unfilled? If too many jobs are being unfilled then why would a company create more?

You claim borrowed 1.5 trillion. So subtract Medicare, social security which was raped. Subtract welfare, snap, ACA and all the other handouts. Now how much is that 1.5 trillion down to?

They said that only 130,000 jobs were added and 25,000 of them were government jobs.

Can’t wait to see how Donald Trump spins that.
fuck off.
This from a nitwit who would be on here posting it of the job's gain was 225k.

I knowhow you Trumpettes tune out the bad shit Trump does, but really, get a freakin grip.

never said shit about trump did i? thats you putting your bullshit on others. now,
fuck off

They said that only 130,000 jobs were added and 25,000 of them were government jobs.

And the previous 2 months were revised DOWN by a total of 20,000 jobs.

You are being very generous to the Hypocritical Right, they demanded 500,000+ jobs from Obama! That month the lying scum Right were bitching about, Obama created 280,000 new jobs.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION — MAY 2015 Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 280,000 in May

Most are already working.
There are 101,554,000 not working but eating, and the labor force is 163,922,000 which is a real UE rate of 61.9% according to Tramp and Russia Limbaugh.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

Donald Trump Explains All
Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.
If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.

- Donald J Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015

But I thought with those trillions in tax cuts for billionaires GDP would be 4%, 5%, and even 6%!

What happened????

I think you need to try to keep up birth rates have been falling in all first world countries. How many jobs are going unfilled? If too many jobs are being unfilled then why would a company create more?

You claim borrowed 1.5 trillion. So subtract Medicare, social security which was raped. Subtract welfare, snap, ACA and all the other handouts. Now how much is that 1.5 trillion down to?

Wow, you can get dumber.

But hey, you want to pay for these tax cuts to wealthy people and well off corporations by ending Medicare & Social Security. Leave people homeless on the streets.

Social Security was not raped you fucking moron. A law passed in 1983 said surpluses were to be loaned to the federal government.

Wow, you can get dumber.

But hey, you want to pay for these tax cuts to wealthy people and well off corporations by ending Medicare & Social Security. Leave people homeless on the streets.

Social Security was not raped you fucking moron. A law passed in 1983 said surpluses were to be loaned to the federal government.
Damn deal rave you really are stupid. You keep parroting dumb left crap. Most people got a tax cut. Not anyone's fault but yours if you did not. But then again what can you expect.

I see you have a reading problem too. I never stated that I wanted to do anything with them. But the funny thing is left idiots want to do away with people having good jobs, good lives then complain that the debt goes up when they end up paying for the things that keep people dependent on those give aways.

Yeah bad news, 34,000 (23%) of those jobs were government jobs (that number should be going DOWN not up).

Beyond that the overall report is fairly neutral.
Positive Jobs created is a POSITIVE.
Tough shit if bean counters are disappointed
So if you get paid $400 a week, and you employer gives you $2.00 instead, would you consider it good news because the number 2 is positive?
Be less stupid.

Apples and watermelons, dumbass!

They always revise down.......
The first stat is always a prediction.....and then they always revise down.....

Incorrect. They often revise up.

Why don't you know this? Is it ignorance or are you a fucking moron?

So you admit Tramp's phony 130,000 is actually thousands less.
Thank you.

So you admit Tramp's phony 130,000 is actually thousands less.
Thank you.
Again....this is the mark of a compulsive-liar.
You make up everything you hear and shape it to whatever the fuck you want it to mean.
130,000 is the revised number, you stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back