August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

The Democrats already have a judge who allowed the warrant of this little panty raid, and I'm absolutely certain they already may have a nice, big fat check on the way to a numbered Swiss-like bank account. This whole thing just sucks.

If the warrants were improper, I would be happy to see the judge impeached, disbarred and sent to prison.

Geez, Mr. WinterBorn. And you're so cute too. This is weaponizing the FBI to make sure the Deep State Communists running the Democrat Party can crush the Constitution and start making certain that a parking ticket in a small town deserves an FBI raid if that person is a Republican Presidential opponent for the next presidential election. That is definitely not in accordance with the spirit of the Constitution. :(
What was improper about the raid?

Is Trump above the law?

That just breaks my heart. All those people who like President Trump's stellar four years are up against the Democrat criminal conspiracy against Trump. It's time to reread the Anti-Communist Law of 1954 that Dwight Eisenhower thought after he had to deal with Stalin's murder of millions of Russians who disagreed with him or wrote newspaper or magazine articles that told the truth about what he was up to in WWII when nobody was looking. He used the world's focus on Hitler to kill as many of his political opponents as he could with dirty use of the KGB to get rid of his political enemies. That's what the Damn idiots like Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler think they should get to do to Donald Trump, because they know he will win. They'll go through all that stuff and revise the definitions of a few words, and put him in solitary confinement for 10 years. I hate the Democrat Omerta hatefulness against Trump, all his supporters, friends, business associates, family members, and his staff. They're using the FBI to do the stalking part for them. I hate this use of the FBI. I hate it, hate it, hate it.

Sleepy Joe must really be nervous about the possibility of being disposed of in 2024.

Only reason possible to try and take out the Republican candidate in advance of the election.

Other countries have done this kind of terrorism on the Loyal Opposition as well.
I don't think Biden knows about this.

If the warrants were improper
The search warrant is a joke. It was to search for classified documents, documents Trump has the authority to declassify. That was the skimpy BS they used to raid the guys house and take everything not nailed down and break into his safe. Wow just wow, this is the Dem's NAZI version of America. WITCH HUNT!!

The search warrant is a joke. It was to search for classified documents, documents Trump has the authority to declassify. That was the skimpy BS they used to raid the guys house and take everything not nailed down and break into his safe. Wow just wow, this is the Dem's NAZI version of America. WITCH HUNT!!

Where did you see the warrants? Do you have a link? I would be interested in reading that.

I don't think the law is even a consideration this time.
The Biden DOJ is just trying to see what they can get away with.
If you accept this then you're not really an American.
They had no right to break into Trump's home or break into all of his associates homes.
You’re a liar, like most on the right – your thread premise is a lie.

Trump was subject to a perfectly lawful, Constitutional search constituent with the Fourth Amendment.

Forum List

Back