August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Clearly I post on this site regularly, and I come across you constantly arguing for the Democrats while you claim you aren't one and I don't see you in these threads you claim you disagree with Democrats on, but seldom come up for you.

You vote Democrat, don't you? Be honest

Never have.

But let me ask you again, what things do I argue for the democrats on?

Never have.

But let me ask you again, what things do I argue for the democrats on?

That's a question you know I can't answer with so many leftists on the board which positions specifically we argue on. I will point out in the future and you can do the same when we agree on something because Republicans are wrong on most issues, but Democrats are wrong on every issue. Not what you say, what you do

That's a question you know I can't answer with so many leftists on the board which positions specifically we argue on. I will point out in the future and you can do the same when we agree on something because Republicans are wrong on most issues, but Democrats are wrong on every issue. Not what you say, what you do

So I argue for positions held. By democrats, and you see it regularly. But can't name any.

Lol. Figures.

So I argue for positions held. By democrats, and you see it regularly. But can't name any.

Lol. Figures.

So why don't you remember? I'm talking about threads we both posted in. I didn't ask you to name them because I'm not the pretentious ass you are.

So, since that's YOUR standard, you name them. What have we discussed? It's quite a few things, but obviously I don't remember every leftist I debated in which threads over the last decade plus.

Besides that, we have had this specific discussion repeatedly and I still don't ever see you agreeing with non-Democrat views. Stop being an ass

karma-image-buddhist-cartoon_orig.jpg

splat.

Funny, you guys have been investigating the Clintons for nearly 30 years, and all you came up with was "Bill Lied about a Blow Job."

...a lot more than that, lil' lying snowflake.

Really, let's review.

Benghazi- Nothing
Emails - Nothing
Whitewater Nothing
FBI Files - Nothing
Vince Foster's suicide - Nothing
Travel Office Firings - Nothing

So over 30 years of investigations, and well over 100 million spent, and the only thing you proved is that Bill lied to the country about getting a blow job from a chubby intern.

Really, let's review.

Benghazi- Nothing
Emails - Nothing
Whitewater Nothing
FBI Files - Nothing
Vince Foster's suicide - Nothing
Travel Office Firings - Nothing

NOTHING?

1660962488299.png

A great many things were found. What you really mean is she was never CONVICTED / PUNISHED.

There is a HUGE difference between that and 'NOTHING' Found.

A great many things were found. What you really mean is she was never CONVICTED / PUNISHED.

There is a HUGE difference between that and 'NOTHING' Found.

No, what I mean is that NOTHING was found in that Ken Starr or Comey couldn't file charges and have any reasonable hope of getting a conviction.

Heck, they are damned lucky Clinton copped to the Blow Job, or they really wouldn't have had anything to show for all that money spent.

You too, Henry?
Fear & loathing have overcome the better angels of your nature?
What's up with that?
At 8 in the morning you can't wait to express your hostility towards folks you do not know?
Can we imagine that you...and those like you.....have other personal conflicts that are roiling your lives and use this gossipboard as your cathartic release?
This gossipboard......in lieu of going postal.
Of going all Timothy McVeigh?

Good luck. We all hope life gets better for you.
You DO bring out the worst in we non-Marxists.

So....you ARE good at something!

I strongly e\recommend your masters pin a (pseudo) gold star on your panties!

A warrant issued by the "winner" of the election against a President serving a warrant on his rival when he leaves office is "perfectly normal." You certainly are trying to turn the US into a third world shit hole with the rest of your party.

Seriously, what US President besides Biden has ever tried to put his rival in prison? Obviously you won't directly answer me, dishonest people are never straight
Why does the former president have classified documents at his resort?

Forum List

Back