August 6

What is up with your signature??

It straightforward details how Hillary/Twitter cheated. What don't you get?
It's not straight forward and I do get a lot. A simple question is not an attack. Get over yourself.

There was no attack. You should get over yourself, clearly.
Can you please clarify the signature? What's hard about that?

It's been too long since I read the article; but essentially a group wanted to use the icons to get the word out on Clinton corruption, and Twitter censored or disallowed the use of the emojis by willing participants. If you're interested, do a Google search.

What is up with your signature??

It's not straight forward and I do get a lot. A simple question is not an attack. Get over yourself.

It's been too long since I read the article; but essentially a group wanted to use the icons to get the word out on Clinton corruption, and Twitter censored or disallowed the use of the emojis by willing participants. If you're interested, do a Google search.

Okay, thank you. Damn.

Okay, thank you. Damn.

I knew my memory would fade. But it was quite egregious, so I actually did the graphic work myself to preserve the images; and given that I pretty well do next to nothing in that capacity, that's saying something.

Okay, thank you. Damn.

A quick search isn't yielding whatever article I read. But as you can see, the dishonest media companies are in the tank for Democrats.

#HillaryForPrision is trending, but not for the reason Clinton haters think
Trump’s Twitter fans want Hillary in “prision,” not prison. Here's why.

There was no good reason for U.S. troops to invade a pre-surrender Japan.

Whitehall, you are an idiot. Japan was nowhere near surrender. PLAN B was to reposition the thousands of 4-engine bombers from the European theater and use them to attack Japan and reduce the entire country to rubble. That is what the atomic bombs prevented. The Bombs saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
Plus the attempted coup AFTER the bombs to keep the war going.

I'd rather remember those killed at Pearl Harbor.Japan brought the atomic bomb on themselves

Japan had already been defeated by the time we dropped the bombs. We were fire bombing their cities uncontested because they no longer had an air force to oppose us. Our military incinerated cities full of innocent men, women and children just to test the bombs on a civilian population. It was disgusting. We have no right to criticize anybody.
While the rape camps in Korea and China continued.
Should have dropped 5 more.

The war was over. Things were getting prepared for the next one.

I have a book on Truman that I've yet to read

I hope it's David McCullough's excellent book.

This Pulitzer prize winning book is extremely well researched like all McCullough's work. It puts the use of the bomb in proper context.

iu

I'd rather remember those killed at Pearl Harbor.Japan brought the atomic bomb on themselves

Japan had already been defeated by the time we dropped the bombs. We were fire bombing their cities uncontested because they no longer had an air force to oppose us. Our military incinerated cities full of innocent men, women and children just to test the bombs on a civilian population. It was disgusting. We have no right to criticize anybody.
While the rape camps in Korea and China continued.
Should have dropped 5 more.

The unneeded killing of innocents does just justify the unneeded killing of more innocents. Warmongers will never understand.

New Topics

Forum List

Back