Zone1 Attorneys on Hannity last night critique (totally-partisan) J6 Committee--that ALTERED EVIDENCE

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This is interesting. These sickos are charging some of our favorite Congresspersons for not responding to their 100% PARTISAN ..bs-subpoenas!

Jim Jordan (OH), Scott Perry (PA) and Kevin McCarthy (CA)... LOL.. gave them the finger RE the subpoenas! Good for them :) Yay, Republicans! Yay, America!

I watched Hannity last night (Pete Hegseth hosting) and he had 2 attorneys on, one who claims to be a D but will stick up for Rs when they are wronged... extremely RARE position! That would be Dershowitz who basically said the charges are bogus. The same thing was said (in so many words) by the attorney Gregg Jarrett (who wrote a book on the persecution of President Trump and the Russia Hoax). There is no video at Fox showing this segment of Hannity but... maybe soon? Hope so.. very important..

This site also informs us that the J6 Committee altered evidence KNOWINGLY.

They also had no minority representation (in other words, no Republicans) on the "committee" :rolleyes: and this is the 1st time in American history the House has done this.

The J6 is a committee that will live in infamy..

• Banned
I have NO idea why this is in THIS forum

I put it in Politics where it rightfully belongs.. sheez

• Banned
When 2 attorneys, one from either side, say there is no case there..

There likely is no case there..

True, most Americans knew that a long time ago... and millions of dollars ago...

more waste of the taxpayers' money...

:mad:

Forum List

Back