Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

Damn ewe, rush this evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!!!
MAGA
The situation comedy continues. I really shouldn't be enjoying it this much, but.....

Yes making fun of the mentally ill like this should be a bad thing but with tRumptards...
MAGA
Do you think your little gossip session has anything to do with the facts? The fact is those are all illegal ballots. No retardation here. And no intention of listening to you two old ladies talking shit.

MAGA
The situation comedy continues. I really shouldn't be enjoying it this much, but.....

Yes making fun of the mentally ill like this should be a bad thing but with tRumptards...
MAGA
Do you think your little gossip session has anything to do with the facts? The fact is those are all illegal ballots. No retardation here. And no intention of listening to you two old ladies talking shit.

Please, please, please get this evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow. The world must be informed!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Please, please, please get this evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow. The world must be informed!
MAGA
Massive fraud took place. This actually proves it.

xKn4uoi.jpg

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

That none of those 3 can prove it proves it? Is this opposite day or something?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You cannot prove anything when the court refuses to hear the evidence. Stop lying.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You cannot prove anything when the court refuses to hear the evidence. Stop lying.

When tRumps lawyers made it to court they even said, "Oh no this is not about election fraud" Why did they do that?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

When tRumps lawyers made it to court they even said, "Oh no this is not about election fraud" Why did they do that?
MAGA
Because they were trying to prove those states violated the Constitutions, which they did. It was a way for the courts to act on something besides the obvious fraud. Many of those cases were won by the GOP side, not all were from Trump lawyers.

You are uninformed and repeating a lie.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Because they were trying to prove those states violated the Constitutions, which they did. It was a way for the courts to act on something besides the obvious fraud. Many of those cases were won by the GOP side, not all were from Trump lawyers.

ROTFLMFAO, they won 1 case and Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow are all being sued for big money. Why has not one person or entity in this vast conspiracy been brought in to pay for this crime. Ewe are almost as big a liar as The Big Liar!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, they won 1 case and Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow are all being sued for big money. Why has not one person or entity in this vast conspiracy been brought in to pay for this crime. Ewe are almost as big a liar as The Big Liar!!
MAGA
Don't hear too much about those lawsuits except Lindell says bring it on. Te evidence he has will expose Dominion. Expect them to stall as long as they can.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Don't hear too much about those lawsuits except Lindell says bring it on. Te evidence he has will expose Dominion. Expect them to stall as long as they can.

ROTFLMFAO, wanna bet tard?
MAGA

i expect nothing less from a bleating sheep
Baaa-Baaa-Baaaa

Ummm? Should we read that response as you don't want to take your evidence to the FBI?
Or, alternatively, that you really don't have evidence to take to the FBI?

Either one is OK, poster WTF. After all, this is just an internet gossipboard.
What other posters think of your gravitas, education, and abilities.....is.....well, it likely won't effect what your Mom really thinks of you.
So you should be good.
Probably.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nothing anyone can really do to enlighten them
Ouch!
That, it seems to me, is a rather mild sissy'sh endorsement of Gateway Pundit, Rdumb.
If you are the fanboy your posts seem to suggest you are......well, man up and give it a ringing 'attaboy'. Tell the whole forum that Gateway is your go-to source for your news.

But if it ain't Gateway......well, share with us who you recommend. After all, you seem well read. You may be able to 'enlighten' us. If you actually tried.
Just sayin'.

. I really shouldn't be enjoying it this much,

Aaaach!!
Don't do that, poster Mac.
None of the rational ones on this board need be reminded of their childhood meany-ness.
After all, the rational ones on this board likely respond to posters like these Gateway Pundit fanboys with the same sense of satisfaction as we did at 8yrs old when we pulled the wings off of flies.

Baaa-Baaa-Baaaa

Ummm? Should we read that response as you don't want to take your evidence to the FBI?
Or, alternatively, that you really don't have evidence to take to the FBI?

Either one is OK, poster WTF. After all, this is just an internet gossipboard.
What other posters think of your gravitas, education, and abilities.....is.....well, it likely won't effect what your Mom really thinks of you.
So you should be good.
Probably.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nothing anyone can really do to enlighten them
Ouch!
That, it seems to me, is a rather mild sissy'sh endorsement of Gateway Pundit, Rdumb.
If you are the fanboy your posts seem to suggest you are......well, man up and give it a ringing 'attaboy'. Tell the whole forum that Gateway is your go-to source for your news.

But if it ain't Gateway......well, share with us who you recommend. After all, you seem well read. You may be able to 'enlighten' us. If you actually tried.
Just sayin'.

. I really shouldn't be enjoying it this much,

Aaaach!!
Don't do that, poster Mac.
None of the rational ones on this board need be reminded of their childhood meany-ness.
After all, the rational ones on this board likely respond to posters like these Gateway Pundit fanboys with the same sense of satisfaction as we did at 8yrs old when we pulled the wings off of flies.
i expect nothing less from a brain dead piece of shit....thanx 4 the laughs
Baaa-Baaa-Baaaa

i expect nothing less from a brain dead piece of shit

Ah, WTF19, my friend.
Some ponies seems to know only one trick.......lamentable vulgarity.
So be it, for some of us our education ---regrettably ----limits our ability to present ourselves as aware, informed, and articulate.

Sometimes it is not our fault. After all, bad parents may bear some responsibility too. However, there comes a time when age, experience, and desire to improve should compensate for the lack of proper parental guidance.

IMHO

Forum List

Back