Attorney Gregg Jarrett comments on Biden: his presidency is finished..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I have read almost half of this, saved it to finish later bc I do most of my reading in the evening (not online)

But I always liked listening to Jarrett on Fox News. Is he still there? I don't get FNC (not because I wouldn't like to, for sure)

Anyway... I hope the dude is right about that finished stuff... I don't see how he could be wrong... But then... DC isn't called the Swamp por nada..

Biden is not finished. He will continue the destruction of the United States as we knew it until his handlers decide it is politically beneficial for him to "retire." If the GOP takes the House this fall, Biden will resign "for health reasons" rather than face an investigation into his finances. He will then claim credit for choosing the First Black Female President and receive a blanket pardon in return.

Biden is not finished. He will continue the destruction of the United States as we knew it until his handlers decide it is politically beneficial for him to "retire." If the GOP takes the House this fall, Biden will resign "for health reasons" rather than face an investigation into his finances. He will then claim credit for choosing the First Black Female President and receive a blanket pardon in return.
and all will be right on Earth as it is in Heaven...

never (as long as there are more than 10 dims in DC)

The problem, the real problem is Biden & Harris have killed the United States via their psychopathic hatred of it, and make no fucking mistake kiddies, they hate you. Biden nakedly slams sexual deviancy right down the nations collective throat, and it does this for a reason, it raped its own 8, 9, 10 year old children, Hunter too, and it seeks to justify that depraved behavior by exalting it above everything else, which is precisely why the United States Navy is currently indoctrinating recruits, and young seamen into the use of "pronouns" and "critical race theory!"

Biden, is not fully human, no psychopath is fully human, they possess absolutely no ability to empathize with other people, they can only affect an aura of empathy that is entirely fraudulent, that is the animal Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and every other psychopathic billionaire(many such exist) cheated into office! He is not senile, he is old to be sure, but what you are really seeing in him is a loss of the ability to charm you, to disarm you via affections of emotions that do not, and never, ever have existed within him! :wink:

I have read almost half of this, saved it to finish later bc I do most of my reading in the evening (not online)

But I always liked listening to Jarrett on Fox News. Is he still there? I don't get FNC (not because I wouldn't like to, for sure)

Anyway... I hope the dude is right about that finished stuff... I don't see how he could be wrong... But then... DC isn't called the Swamp por nada..
Fox talking head Gregg Jarett repeats more partisin bullshit.

Fixed it for you.

The problem, the real problem is Biden & Harris have killed the United States via their psychopathic hatred of it, and make no fucking mistake kiddies, they hate you. Biden nakedly slams sexual deviancy right down the nations collective throat, and it does this for a reason, it raped its own 8, 9, 10 year old children, Hunter too, and it seeks to justify that depraved behavior by exalting it above everything else, which is precisely why the United States Navy is currently indoctrinating recruits, and young seamen into the use of "pronouns" and "critical race theory!"

Biden, is not fully human, no psychopath is fully human, they possess absolutely no ability to empathize with other people, they can only affect an aura of empathy that is entirely fraudulent, that is the animal Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and every other psychopathic billionaire(many such exist) cheated into office! He is not senile, he is old to be sure, but what you are really seeing in him is a loss of the ability to charm you, to disarm you via affections of emotions that do not, and never, ever have existed within him! :wink:
in other words, an empty suit?

I have no problem saying he has no conscience.

which is the definition of psychopath

Not hardly.....A dozen RINO senators keeep propping up that illegitimate, senile criminal.

Forum List

Back