Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

34 GOP senators asked for SC status for Weiss, who now has it, and those yoiks are yelling 'foul'?
Why?
... because they know nothing ties to Hunter's business dealings to his Dad.

You guys are going to get beat so bad next year.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

Before Weiss was appointed as Special Prosecutor, ReNaziKlans were demanding his appointment to that post. Now that he as that post, ReNaziKlans are bitching.

Be careful of what you wish for, because when you MAGA MAGGOTS you will still be unhappy.

The DOJ is part of the executive branch.

Joe Biden is the head of the executive branch.

The DOJ, at the behest of one of Joe Biden’s cabinet members, Merrick Garland, are appointing a special counsel to investigate Joe Biden’s son.

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST HERE! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What a fucking joke.

So when Billy Barr was being bent by the Rapist and Traitor what were YOU doing?

Fact is that no one, in the history of the entire world, has ever put their daddy on speaker phone in a business meeting with clients to talk about the weather. Let alone at least 20 times.

The fact that you would voluntarily regurgitate this absurd tale out you as either an ignoramus or a Bidenfluffing stooge.

Another in long line MAGA MAGGOT LIES is that HB would call his daddy and put him speaker phone just to say hello and talk about the weather. IF I had done that to my Dad, he would reemed me a new one.

MAGA MAGGOTS need lies like that. Never mind the outright grift of the Rapist and Traitor's cabal.

ROFL.

Your thoughts and feelings are not proof.
Curious that you don't even attempt to refute this fact: no one, in the history of the entire world, has ever put their daddy on speaker phone in a business meeting with clients to talk about the weather. Let alone at least 20 times.

Curious that you don't even attempt to refute this fact: no one, in the history of the entire world, has ever put their daddy on speaker phone in a business meeting with clients to talk about the weather. Let alone at least 20 times.
1. There is no way you know that so it isn't really a fact, but your speculation.

2. Who said they talked only about the weather? I am sure they talked about other things, besides business.

3. Even if they talked business, that is not against the law.

4. Even if they talked about business, Joe lying about it is not against the law.

You have nothing.

1. There is no way you know that so it isn't really a fact, but your speculation.

2. Who said they talked only about the weather? I am sure they talked about other things, besides business.

3. Even if they talked business, that is not against the law.

4. Even if they talked about business, Joe lying about it is not against the law.

You have nothing.
Wow ... just ... Wow.

What he lacks in facts he more than makes for by lying.

Forum List

Back