Attorney General Bill Barr Says Durham Probe To Have Results Before End Of Summer

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr said in a very wide-ranging interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News that Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation of the Russia probe’s origins will likely yield “developments” before the summer is over.

If that indeed does happen and the expected results are damaging for the former Obama administration, including Joe Biden, it could have explosive results for the president and against Biden in the fall. Though Barr has been taken aback by the seeming lack of general public interest in Durham’s investigation.

BJ - The Pull Quote -

“So that has been surprising to me, that people aren’t concerned about civil liberties and the integrity of our governmental process in terms of the future of Durham’s investigation,” he said. “You know, he’s pressing ahead as hard as he can.”

U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr said in a very wide-ranging interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News that Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation of the Russia probe’s origins will likely yield “developments” before the summer is over.

If that indeed does happen and the expected results are damaging for the former Obama administration, including Joe Biden, it could have explosive results for the president and against Biden in the fall. Though Barr has been taken aback by the seeming lack of general public interest in Durham’s investigation.

BJ - The Pull Quote -

“So that has been surprising to me, that people aren’t concerned about civil liberties and the integrity of our governmental process in terms of the future of Durham’s investigation,” he said. “You know, he’s pressing ahead as hard as he can.”
I told yas ya have to wait for the election to get closer then they'll unleash the hounds ...not that they'll arrest that fraud affirmitive action gay white guy he aint black Obama .

It just dont work that way all those mother fuckers will walk

Unfortunately a lot of them will.

But at some point - that has to stop
Maybe Obama and Biden are just more powerful than your cult leader....

Since Trump already threw a hissy fit at Barr for announcing that there will be no prosecutions of Obama and Biden...

Now Trump is making himself look even more weak by accusing Obama of treason -- knowing damn well there is no evidence and his own AG is not doing shit about it...

But as long as it makes rubes like you feel better, so be it...

Barr will probably release some ominous sounding information just before the election, and it will be shown to be bullshit shortly after the election. The whole idea is to muddy the waters on Nov 3. Nothing more than that.

There was one that was charged recently.

Since Trump already threw a hissy fit at Barr for announcing that there will be no prosecutions of Obama and Biden...

Now Trump is making himself look even more weak by accusing Obama of treason -- knowing damn well there is no evidence and his own AG is not doing shit about it...

Your post right here should be enough to warn everyone that the Dem’s must be voted out.

Barr will probably release some ominous sounding information just before the election, and it will be shown to be bullshit shortly after the election. The whole idea is to muddy the waters on Nov 3. Nothing more than that.
You only wish. He stated they would make sure all i’s were dotted and t’s crossed before they bring forth their facts, so they cannot be denied for what they are.

Maybe -
When you add in the Russians, Ukraine, China, US Intelligence agencies, and all the other excesses the Boy President and his stooge sidekick used, and still couldn't defeat our very fine current President, maybe not.
Never send a Boy to do a man's job.

You only wish. He stated they would make sure all i’s were dotted and t’s crossed before they bring forth their facts, so they cannot be denied for what they are.

If you say so. You should still check the calandar when he finally makes his statement. I'll bet a dollar that it's released convienently, just before the election, and will be shown to be bullshit shortly after the election.

If you say so. You should still check the calandar when he finally makes his statement. I'll bet a dollar that it's released convienently, just before the election, and will be shown to be bullshit shortly after the election.
And your problem with that?

And your problem with that?

It's more of a political stunt than a legitimate investigation.

Forum List

Back