American Lives Matter

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
American Lives Matter

I encourage all of my like-minded Americans to resist this Marxist Black Lives Matter uprising and tear down every black lives matters ‘monument’ you come across and replace it with an American Lives Matter sign.
Black Lives Matter is nothing more than Marxist usurpation of American culture disguising itself as neo-segregation — neither one is good. It’s blatant racism and Marxism deluxe.

Advocating vandalism isn't new for the right wing crazies, but most of those who are like minded with the OP are already locked up in mental institutions, so what he advocates probably can't happen.

Advocating vandalism isn't new for the right wing crazies, but most of those who are like minded with the OP are already locked up in mental institutions, so what he advocates probably can't happen.
Do you think advocating for Americanism is crazy? Like it‘s said, left wingers are always guilty of what they accuse others of.

American Lives Matter

I encourage all of my like-minded Americans to resist this Marxist Black Lives Matter uprising and tear down every black lives matters ‘monument’ you come across and replace it with an American Lives Matter sign.
Black Lives Matter is nothing more than Marxist usurpation of American culture disguising itself as neo-segregation — neither one is good. It’s blatant racism and Marxism deluxe.

they're marxist only in youre imagination.

American Lives Matter

they're marxist only in youre imagination.
No, they’re Marxist and blatantly racist. That op-ed is racist propaganda.

Forum List

Back