Attn: Admins. Fix yo shit. I can not troll effectively when it runs this bad.

Right? :lol: Where are the techs? I mean, one would think that by now ONE of them would have been notified to come here and fix it....shit's been like this for a few days now.
gold13_zpsdf3jw6yl.gif

Get used to it.

When a site is taken over by "progressives" you must understand that every post submitted must be carefully reviewed and censored for politically incorrect content before being added to the queue.

Get used to it.

When a site is taken over by "progressives" you must understand that every post submitted must be carefully reviewed and censored for politically incorrect content before being added to the queue.
Your vag extra itchy today or something?

Get used to it.

They post so many TDS threads that it clogs everything like a big dump in the crapper.

There's obviously something bugging up the software.
As I already stated in one of the 3000+ treads on this (yeah, a little hyperbole.......), Looks like a DoS (denial of service) attack.

A distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack is when an attacker, or attackers, attempt to make it impossible for a service to be delivered. This can be achieved by thwarting access to virtually anything: servers, devices, services, networks, applications, and even specific transactions within applications. In a DoS attack, it’s one system that is sending the malicious data or requests; a DDoS attack comes from multiple systems.

Generally, these attacks work by drowning a system with requests for data. This could be sending a web server so many requests to serve a page that it crashes under the demand, or it could be a database being hit with a high volume of queries. The result is available internet bandwidth, CPU and RAM capacity becomes overwhelmed.

DDoS explained: How distributed denial of service attacks are evolving

Get used to it.

How long have the progressives been in control here?

You guys have got to fix this shit. It is really cramping my trolling. K, thanks...

we knew you are a troll but at least you admitted it

admitting you have a problem is the first step; now their are 11 more

USMB has a TA (Trolls Anonymous) 12 step program for troubled folks like you

You should take them up on it

Last edited:
K, thanks...

we knew you are a troll but at least you admitted it

admitting you have a problem is the first step; now their are 11 more

USMB has a TA (Trolls Anonymous) 12 step program for troubled folks like you

You should take them up on it
Bruh I am a pro. You don't fuck with perfection.
Now, go find someone else to stalk Cletus.

Forum List

Back