Attention Conservatives, YOU are still very much a part of the "party of stupid"

Your refusal to call out anti-white racism without pressure, and your adherence to the bullshit philosophy that ultimately only the likes of the KKK are "racist" is killing your brand.

All the left has to do is say is that the KKK is conservative and you idiots stumble all over yourselves before frantically try to bring up a long since outdated past in a pathetic attempt to defend yourselves from an attack that you left yourselves wide open to. Your refusal to understand that this is no longer a 90+% white country where the only racists that matter are white has neutered even the most unapologetically right wing Conservatives in ways that I don't think you comprehend.

The contemporary left fears me more than all of you on here combined because I actually score more points for the right than you do on a daily basis; and that is despite the fact that I am more left wing than even some of the Democrats on here. I actually know how to beat the contemporary left at every game they play because I know why they think the way they do.
To give you an example of how much I understand the modern contemporary left, I can honestly say that I literally knew there would be a transgender lobby in the name of "diversity" before their was even a full fledged gay lobby, at the age of 9, an age that I doubt many of you even understood anything to do with politics.

They frantically try to destroy me on here and elsewhere by labeling me as a klan member or a Neo-Nazi when I have never used racial slurs in my life and have never so much as admired the swastika, all because I am actually successfully hurting them where they thought they were impervious. If I was Trump's chief strategist the contemporary left would be on its death bed already.

It is time to either get wise to the actual fight happening under your noses, or it is time to retire your mantle as "conservatives" once and for all so the actual opposition can finally put down this beast unabated. Your choice.
What the dems don't seem to have picked up on is that the whole "racist" game plan isn't working on most people. When you devolve into a party that has absolutely nothing else to say and pretty much call everyone racists people just ignore you. I'm surprised at how many black folks are even laughing about it. The dems have become a one word party, racism, racism, racism, racism..............
If it wasn't working you wouldn't even have Antifa out there because they would be too scared and too pinned down by the law.

Many of those black folks also laugh about it and then disassociate the party at large from it when it comes to elections. You are fooling yourself. Many of those black folks actually go to churches like the one Wright gave those sermons in as well.

Why do you think Democrats win the most populous states with rhetoric like that? Why do you think Republicans barely can win some southern states after the long history of anti-Southern bigotry from Democrats? They are winning because you won't even fight.
Well how did the last election workout? The yuppy larva can run around and burn stuff all they want, they're just driving more people to the right.
Arizona, Florida and Georgia were extremely close.

That never should have happened, but you bozos insisted that demographics don't matter, and now you are just 3 election cycles away from losing Texas.

The best that you can do is either peel off some rebellious black youth that vote Republican despite believing every thing the Democrats say(and then they will switch to Democrat later), or awakening more white people to the anti-white game just by not being an overtly anti-white party.

Even with Antifa destroying the country, you still can't even get close to putting the Democrats away.

You are pathetic.
Your refusal to call out anti-white racism without pressure, and your adherence to the bullshit philosophy that ultimately only the likes of the KKK are "racist" is killing your brand.

All the left has to do is say is that the KKK is conservative and you idiots stumble all over yourselves before frantically try to bring up a long since outdated past in a pathetic attempt to defend yourselves from an attack that you left yourselves wide open to. Your refusal to understand that this is no longer a 90+% white country where the only racists that matter are white has neutered even the most unapologetically right wing Conservatives in ways that I don't think you comprehend.

The contemporary left fears me more than all of you on here combined because I actually score more points for the right than you do on a daily basis; and that is despite the fact that I am more left wing than even some of the Democrats on here. I actually know how to beat the contemporary left at every game they play because I know why they think the way they do.
To give you an example of how much I understand the modern contemporary left, I can honestly say that I literally knew there would be a transgender lobby in the name of "diversity" before their was even a full fledged gay lobby, at the age of 9, an age that I doubt many of you even understood anything to do with politics.

They frantically try to destroy me on here and elsewhere by labeling me as a klan member or a Neo-Nazi when I have never used racial slurs in my life and have never so much as admired the swastika, all because I am actually successfully hurting them where they thought they were impervious. If I was Trump's chief strategist the contemporary left would be on its death bed already.

It is time to either get wise to the actual fight happening under your noses, or it is time to retire your mantle as "conservatives" once and for all so the actual opposition can finally put down this beast unabated. Your choice.
What the dems don't seem to have picked up on is that the whole "racist" game plan isn't working on most people. When you devolve into a party that has absolutely nothing else to say and pretty much call everyone racists people just ignore you. I'm surprised at how many black folks are even laughing about it. The dems have become a one word party, racism, racism, racism, racism..............
If it wasn't working you wouldn't even have Antifa out there because they would be too scared and too pinned down by the law.

Many of those black folks also laugh about it and then disassociate the party at large from it when it comes to elections. You are fooling yourself. Many of those black folks actually go to churches like the one Wright gave those sermons in as well.

Why do you think Democrats win the most populous states with rhetoric like that? Why do you think Republicans barely can win some southern states after the long history of anti-Southern bigotry from Democrats? They are winning because you won't even fight.
Well how did the last election workout? The yuppy larva can run around and burn stuff all they want, they're just driving more people to the right.

That never should have happened, but you bozos insisted that demographics don't matter, and now you are just 3 election cycles away from losing Texas.

The best that you can do is either peel off some rebellious black youth that vote Republican despite believing every thing the Democrats say(and then they will switch to Democrat later), or awakening more white people to the anti-white game just by not being an overtly anti-white party.

Even with Antifa destroying the country, you still can't even get close to putting the Democrats away.

You are pathetic.
Pathetic? I forget the exact numbers but since 2010 the reps have taken 2000+ state legislative seats, a dozen or so governorships, both houses of congress and the presidency. When it comes to pathetic, you may wish to look in the mirror.

And YOU are a party of COMMIES!!! You are the enemy of America.

2018 is going to be a rude wake up for Democrats when the House and Senate stay GOP, and Democrats stay the minority party...

Say what you want about the Democrats but they are united in their stupidity. If the Republicans can't come together they will be the ones in for a rude wake up.

I have to disagree.

Democrats have to win all their Senate Seats and then win a few of the GOP seats which is almost impossible.

Then the House seats would have to fall and I just do not see it.

I say it stays the same and Democrats will be picking their wounds...

2018 is going to be a rude wake up for Democrats when the House and Senate stay GOP, and Democrats stay the minority party...

Say what you want about the Democrats but they are united in their stupidity. If the Republicans can't come together they will be the ones in for a rude wake up.

I have to disagree.

Democrats have to win all their Senate Seats and then win a few of the GOP seats which is almost impossible.

Then the House seats would have to fall and I just do not see it.

I say it stays the same and Democrats will be picking their wounds...

No matter who is in control in 2018 the White House will be the ones picking their wounds. I don't see the establishment going anywhere and they have made it clear that they are unwilling to work with Trump on almost anything.

You are pathetic.

You are pathetic.
Pathetic? I forget the exact numbers but since 2010 the reps have taken 2000+ state legislative seats, a dozen or so governorships, both houses of congress and the presidency. When it comes to pathetic, you may wish to look in the mirror.
That is nothing.

Even with 80% of the government at some point you will still lose to identity politics combined with growing numbers of non-whites in every state every day.

The media and academia alone more than make up for any power Republicans may have gained, and that is not even counting the fact that most Republican senators are actually Democrats now.

And YOU are a party of COMMIES!!! You are the enemy of America.
I am a national socialist(not a Nazi or Neo-Nazi)not a commie, moron.

I seek to destroy communism and all moral decadence while reining in capitalism at the same time.

The Republicans may control most of the legislator and governorships, but the Democrats make most of the agenda gains.

The reason America's now facing a fairly successful ethnic cleansing of Southern heritage is because the Democrats have decisively won past battles and are moving on to new battles.

The GOP is the Party of Stupid. The Republican Party is useless because the GOP is ruled by treacherous leaders, like lying Bush who led d@mn fools on a snipe hunt in Iraq.

You are pathetic.

You are pathetic.
That is nothing.

Even with 80% of the government at some point you will still lose to identity politics combined with growing numbers of non-whites in every state every day.

The media and academia alone more than make up for any power Republicans may have gained, and that is not even counting the fact that most Republican senators are actually Democrats now.
I hate to break the news to you but the fastest growing group are hispanics, who happen to be more religious than whites and are showing up more and more in the conservative ranks. Time will tell how much so but in the meantime the complete lack of anything coming out of the dems other than shrieking "racism" doesn't bode well. I can tell you that the majority of hispanic small business folks I know despise the dems.

The Republicans may control most of the legislator and governorships, but the Democrats make most of the agenda gains.

The reason America's now facing a fairly successful ethnic cleansing of Southern heritage is because the Democrats have decisively won past battles and are moving on to new battles.

The GOP is the Party of Stupid. The Republican Party is useless because the GOP is ruled by treacherous leaders, like lying Bush who led d@mn fools on a snipe hunt in Iraq.
Ethnic cleansing? The southerners on this board must be laughing. Knock down a few statues? I have a feeling it's going to take a bit more than that.

I actually agree about the reps. I just hate the dems more.

Oh and the reps certainly have not cornered the market on stupid, plenty of that coming from all sides.

I hate to break the news to you but the fastest growing group are hispanics, who happen to be more religious than whites and are showing up more and more in the conservative ranks. Time will tell how much so but in the meantime the complete lack of anything coming out of the dems other than shrieking "racism" doesn't bode well. I can tell you that the majority of hispanic small business folks I know despise the dems.

There are more Asian immigrants than Hispanic immigrant each year. But, the Hispanics already here are having a lot more children. Hispanics are barely religious. And, most Hispanics are in the socialist Democrat camp.

Conservatives kicked the shit out of Democrats taking back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS, imagine the devastation if we were smart.

Conservatives kicked the shit out of Democrats taking back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS, imagine the devastation if we were smart.

There's not a single Christian (Protestant) on SCOTUS, and hasn't been for a long time. This court is no more conservative than the court that found in the Constitution the requirement that we bend over for sodomites. Trump's appointed judge attends a very liberal Episcopal church and identifies as Roman Catholic, not exactly a conservative victory -- he's only better than Obama's nominee who would declare that the Constitution bans Christianity, if thought he could make it stick.

Democrats are winning most of the battles, even without controlling most of government.

If Republicans were smart, they could turn holding office into conservative gains. But, they're not smart. They wanted a war in Iraq to find WMDs that didn't exist. They want to build a wall that would stop almost no illegal immigration. They want tax plans that would raise taxes on the middle class. Etc. It's actually a good thing that Trump and the Republican congress hasn't gotten more of what "conservatives" want.

Ethnic cleansing? The southerners on this board must be laughing. Knock down a few statues? I have a feeling it's going to take a bit more than that.

Don't mistake the starting line for the goal.
Good luck!

There are more Asian immigrants than Hispanic immigrant each year. But, the Hispanics already here are having a lot more children. Hispanics are barely religious. And, most Hispanics are in the socialist Democrat camp.
I'm in Ohio and the opposite is true. In the area around my business there is a storefront hispanic church every other block. I've also been delighted to listen to the local dems whining about dwindling support amongst the hispanics. It seems when they start running small businesses they don't like govt bureaucrats any more than I do.

I'm in Ohio and the opposite is true. In the area around my business there is a storefront hispanic church every other block. I've also been delighted to listen to the local dems whining about dwindling support amongst the hispanics. It seems when they start running small businesses they don't like govt bureaucrats any more than I do.

Nationally, Trump only got a quarter of the Hispanic vote. (Doing nearly as well as Romney.)

Nationally, Trump only got a quarter of the Hispanic vote. (Doing nearly as well as Romney.)
Don't be surprised if that starts to change. as with many that come to this country the more affluent they become they often tend to lean right, at least in the private sector.

Forum List

Back