Hats off to the Boston PD

I enjoyed watching the Boston finest cracking some heads. Reminds me of better times in this country

-Geaux

The police need to use hockey sticks. And wear Mechanix glove with the plastic knuckle protection. The savages really should have been arrested as soon as they physically assault the cops, but I guess the rules for a riot is as long as they stop when they get dinged they do not face arrest.

The Left hates the police...... except in an election year when they need police union contributions or they need to exploit the need for more police to "make our streets safe."

The police need to use hockey sticks. And wear Mechanix glove with the plastic knuckle protection. The savages really should have been arrested as soon as they physically assault the cops, but I guess the rules for a riot is as long as they stop when they get dinged they do not face arrest.

Illiterate much?

Sounds like you want to point the finger at the Left for the death in Virginia.

The lies of the "left" enticed an ignorant victim to insist upon the removal of a monument of a great American military leader educated at West Point and who fought for his home state of Virginia back when states where more than a geographical district. The ignorant victim had a false sense of confidence in the group of club wielding nutcases and was stupid enough to block traffic chanting the idiotic leftist slogan "our streets." The "left" is indeed the reason that person is dead.

Forum List

Back