Attention Board Moderators....In case you haven't noticed Google has Algorithimized this place in their search engine

This review site (Sitejabber) is funny as hell if you read some of the reviews.

I checked it out and it seems some butt hurt spamming liberals got offended.......lmao

USMB is a rightwing message board – filled with rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

The site exhibits the fear, ignorance, stupidity, racism, bigotry, and hate of conservatives.

Of course it was downgraded, and understandably so.
Goodness, we were talking about algorithms and look what shows up!!

I would say something about how your ears must have been burning if not for the fact that computer programs don't have any.

A couple of the whiners are a couple of the major trolls here.

Sitejabber is a site for the butt hurt. It's like a safe room for them to cry in and vent their unhappiness.

Those can be programmed to reflect biases very easily. They aren't 'objective' in the least.

They make a big piece of change deliberately biasing their own search results for pay, after all; you really think they can't do it for political influences?
I'm a retired software engineer. I would LOVE to see Google's source code. It's remarkable how often a Left leaning "FACT CHECK" of some controversial subject pops up at the top of the list.

Found this little gem among the five star reviews...

Screenshot_20220605-110614-009.png

USMB is a rightwing message board – filled with rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

The site exhibits the fear, ignorance, stupidity, racism, bigotry, and hate of conservatives.

Of course it was downgraded, and understandably so.

You had to have been looking on a mirror when you typed this. You are one of the most bigoted, most racist people here.

Forum List

Back