Attention Board Moderators....In case you haven't noticed Google has Algorithimized this place in their search engine

Wow, so if I would say shit like this, which I have done waaay before you idiots, I'd be flamed!

I'd be ridiculed and embarrassed and would have to shut up or get banned or removed to the rubber room.

But now it's a cool thing to do?

The mods have let the board becomes a cesspool where allegations of pedophilia flying constantly. Google and every other search engine is smart to exclude it from the searches.

The TOS is one thing....but one would think that they would try to instill a modicum of good taste. Since most of the mods are fans of Trump...they enjoy the scurrilous claims and see nothing wrong with it.
If anything it was the endless TDS, probably broke the algorithm.

No, it was money. I told you before, this place got bought out, and it's a matter of time for the mass ban. Won't be my first or second or third rodeo.

You peeps better start pm'ing each other about where you'll meet up when the shtf. Jus sayin...
You can all meet on my instagram page, @69idiots&puppets.

Last edited:
Rogue, I've been through it 3 times. They don't care. The boards continue to live and are more profitable than ever.

See freedomcrowsnest.org
See proxywhorerefuge.com
See godlikeproductions.com
See badastronomy.com

So that's 4 times.

Last edited:
The religious & political people will continue to flock the sites, and will draw more of their friends in. And what used to be a debate forum will become a circle-jerk forum.

Let me tell you how it's going to work...

They're going to tidy things up, they're going to move things around and promote a new agenda. They're going to ban the people who complain too much, and get things ready for the new owners. The complainers are being tagged.

Once the new owners take over, they will mass ban everyone who was tagged. And they're left with the ones that will invite new peeps to the board, along with their new advertising. And this will become a boring board that will make a lot of money for their other ventures.

So yeah, start prepping. Get a two-week food and water supply going....

And learn how to do a proper "I'm new here" thread, like I've been trying to teach you peeps. :)

Unless the new management are idiots, they'll leave it be. Start banning people and you get an exodus and endless bad reviews to scare off potential newbies.
They're not afraid of that, that's the goal. But the current mods don't want to excise you yet. You're just being marked if you should stay or not. The new owners will decide.

We must be doing something right hete then. :cool:

The subversive left infiltrated within the government are forming an alliance with subversives in private industry as a work around against the law and the Constitution. By using private industry, the Left can hack individual personal liberty to shreds to bludgeon their way to avaricious power.

This review site (Sitejabber) is funny as hell if you read some of the reviews.

The forum's moderators are useless They are completely ineffective. They are less than useless if that's possible.

I noticed this as well.
Got a new phone and was setting up my home screen.
Put 'usmessageboard' in DuckDuckGo...and usmessageboard.com is nowhere to be found on the first page of the search...or the second...or the third...
In fact...it isn't anywhere in the search results...

Then all of the a-holes who keep joining here aren't finding us through Google unless maybe they actually work for Google. :71:

Some folks need to get a real life.

BlueHand.jpg
Remember: The guy who renamed himself after a cheap, drive-thru fast food fake meat sandwich told you so. :smoke:

I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trying to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no. There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.
USMB is a rightwing message board – filled with rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

The site exhibits the fear, ignorance, stupidity, racism, bigotry, and hate of conservatives.

Of course it was downgraded, and understandably so.

All you diamond members are suddenly anti usm?

Where are you folks going to go when the shtf?

Please don't follow me...

Forum List

Back