AttackWatch!

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I really think this website is redundant. Obama already has a ‘site’ where he can spot lies, and inaccuracies, it’s called a mirror!

You sure do hate freedom of speech, don't you?
Obama sure does. The mere fact that this site exists pretty much (again) confirms everything anyone has ever said of him/about him. He's a malignant narcissist making this about himself and his election rather than the sorry state of affairs his policies has wrought on the rest of us.

You racist!! I'm going to inform on you!!

/USMB Obamabots
*Bring It*

Maybe they should also include things said by Democrats as well like Maxine (The Mouth) Waters asking for permission from her constituients to go after Obama?

Reverend Jackson wanting to cut his onions off?

Bill Clinton accusing Obama of playing the Race Card against him?

Jimmah Catah calling him BOY?

Dingy Harry Reid saying he is light skinned and has no negro dialect?

French president Sarkozy alluding to Obama as an 'Empty suit'?

All this is, is about him. It smacks of the Supreme Soviet back in the day encouraging people to tattle on thier neighbors that talked down government and it's officials.

Nice Obama continues to prove and bolster my thoughts about him all along.

CaféAuLait;4142065 said:
Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I really think this website is redundant. Obama already has a ‘site’ where he can spot lies, and inaccuracies, it’s called a mirror!

:lol:

I have nothing against watches or swatches. The O-Bots have launched ATTACK WATCH!

Big Brother here! And now, in an attempt to combat Michigan's childhood obesity epidemic, Gov. Rick Snyder announced Wednesday that the state would begin tracking kids' body mass index through the Michigan Care Improvement Registry. Although the policy would be one of the most extensive government anti-childhood obesity efforts, pediatricians were divided over whether it would have the desired impact.

The tracking system would encourage pediatricians to calculate patients' BMI using height and weight measurements, and report these numbers to the state through the existing immunization tracking system, the Michigan Care Improvement Registry.

more:

WLS 890AM

Twitterati Mock Obama’s ‘AttackWatch’.

What’s one of the top-trending Twitter hashtags in the nation today? Its’ #attackwatch, where scores of tweets each minute are lampooning President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign for encouraging supporters to report anti-Obama claims via a new website, AttackWatch.com.

The site, set up this week by Obama for America, encourages users to report opponents, news outlets, even rumormongers making dubious claims about the president’s positions and policy, so the campaign can debunk them. The president’s own @BarackObama twitter feed calls @attackwatch “a new way to track and respond to attacks against President Obama.”

Twitterati Mock Obama’s ‘AttackWatch’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

You just can't make this shit up can you?

I have nothing against watches or swatches. The O-Bots have launched ATTACK WATCH!

Big Brother here! And now, in an attempt to combat Michigan's childhood obesity epidemic, Gov. Rick Snyder announced Wednesday that the state would begin tracking kids' body mass index through the Michigan Care Improvement Registry. Although the policy would be one of the most extensive government anti-childhood obesity efforts, pediatricians were divided over whether it would have the desired impact.

The tracking system would encourage pediatricians to calculate patients' BMI using height and weight measurements, and report these numbers to the state through the existing immunization tracking system, the Michigan Care Improvement Registry.

more:

WLS 890AM

That's just Phase I. Phases 2 through n-1 will consist of warnings, citiations, fines and other harassment by "authorities", with the endgame being the parents losing custody.

The mother and father of seven children, six of whom are overweight, face the "unbearable" prospect of never seeing their four youngest again if authorities act on a threat to remove them.

Three girls aged 11, five and one, and a boy aged five, are to be put up for adoption or "fostered without contact" because their parents failed to help them slim down.

This means the parents will be unable to trace them and the family could only be reunited if the children attempt to find their family when they are grown up.

Social services warned the couple three years ago that their children would be taken away from them if they did not bring their weight under control.

The family spent two years living in a special council-funded house in which they were placed under a curfew and only three of the children were permitted to live with their parents at any one time.

Obese children to be put up for adoption - Telegraph

more:

WLS 890AM

That's just Phase I. Phases 2 through n-1 will consist of warnings, citiations, fines and other harassment by "authorities", with the endgame being the parents losing custody.

The mother and father of seven children, six of whom are overweight, face the "unbearable" prospect of never seeing their four youngest again if authorities act on a threat to remove them.

Three girls aged 11, five and one, and a boy aged five, are to be put up for adoption or "fostered without contact" because their parents failed to help them slim down.

This means the parents will be unable to trace them and the family could only be reunited if the children attempt to find their family when they are grown up.

Social services warned the couple three years ago that their children would be taken away from them if they did not bring their weight under control.

The family spent two years living in a special council-funded house in which they were placed under a curfew and only three of the children were permitted to live with their parents at any one time.

Obese children to be put up for adoption - Telegraph

Yes, I foresee a nation in lock-step if we don't change our leadership....:eek:

Obama Should be ashamed of this site. What a sad commentary on his Partisan Politics it is. Juvenile is the word that comes to mind. As if every single attack on the man is a Smear. LOL

Obama Should be ashamed of this site. What a sad commentary on his Partisan Politics it is. Juvenile is the word that comes to mind. As if every single attack on the man is a Smear. LOL

I reported Bill Clinton today. He said that Obama played the race card on him....Bill Clinton: Obama Played Race Card On Me - ABC News

I also reported the BLS. They say unemployment is at 9.10% We all know that can't be true! Thanks to Obama and his brilliant stimulus plan, he personally saved and created hundreds of millions of jobs!

You sure do hate freedom of speech, don't you?

Why doesn't Obama have that same freedom of speech to make whatever sort of campaign website he wants?
He does, hence the silly website. He can also choose to shit on the floor of the Oval office, both are stupid.

I don't disagree with you, the site's a really dumb idea.

I'm just sick of people misusing the term "Freedom of speech".

Obama doesn't have to worry about smears--heck there are enough FACTS out there to exempt liberals from running for public office again for the next 50 years.

My generation learned very quickly what liberal meant with Jimmy Carter--that's why they had to change liberal to progressive--:lol:

Dare I ask who's paying for this?

OMG .... Brown Shirts are outside my window!!! :eek: :eusa_pray: :eusa_shhh:

It's too late ....they have seen me!!!!

Quick.... say the magic words.....

2+2=5 for as long as you say it does! Now go away!

Ring!!! Ring!!! Wake up time. :eek: :lol:

Fucking Orwellian if you ask me, so don't. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back