AttackWatch!

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.
When I loaded the whitehouse flag@ bit in, my browser pulled up a "Someone is trying to trick you" popup.

Just thought you'd like to know.

:lol:

They can make the site moot by not attacking him.

The problem occurs when the pussified democratics consider any and all criticism of 0bama as an attack...

You leftwingers would be all over Booooooooosh like white on rice if he released a site like this....:lol:

What fucking pansies you guys are...

Bush is not president, but you are all over Obama like white on rice if , so u can't be any better than those hypothetical lefties you are appalled about

Laughing at leftist moonbattery is not "all over it" nor is it "appalled"...

Nice try, dumbass...:lol:

I've been on this planet sense JFK was president and in my opinion , Obama is the worst president in 51 years . I would love to dig a hole, have him jump in it and I'll fill it back up . My shovel is ready !

I've been on this planet sense JFK was president and in my opinion , Obama is the worst president in 51 years . I would love to dig a hole, have him jump in it and I'll fill it back up . My shovel is ready !
Ill help

poor rightwingnuts

tissue?

You sure do hate freedom of speech, don't you?
Obama sure does. The mere fact that this site exists pretty much (again) confirms everything anyone has ever said of him/about him. He's a malignant narcissist making this about himself and his election rather than the sorry state of affairs his policies has wrought on the rest of us.

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.
When I loaded the whitehouse flag@ bit in, my browser pulled up a "Someone is trying to trick you" popup.

Just thought you'd like to know.

The White House got rid of the flag email snitch account after the public outrage over it.

Now they've substituted the campaign attack report site to do the dirty work.

Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke. Obama is a joke.

But not a funny one.

Is that an attack? :eusa_angel: :eusa_whistle:

Will democratics turn in other democratics for attacking dear leader?

Hmmmmmmm....
Ever been to DU?

savagesfeasting8pf.jpg

You sure do hate freedom of speech, don't you?
Obama sure does. The mere fact that this site exists pretty much (again) confirms everything anyone has ever said of him/about him. He's a malignant narcissist making this about himself and his election rather than the sorry state of affairs his policies has wrought on the rest of us.

You racist!! I'm going to inform on you!!

/USMB Obamabots

Forum List

Back