Atlanta's future police training facility 'Cop City' set ablaze

it shouldn't happen out there. let's not jump into conclusions before we know the full facts

~~~~~~
The FBI will investigate and investigate and will not find those responsible just as the D.C. bomber as never been found.

These Antifa/BLM thugs are part of the same mold as the 20th century Nazis and communists. They have the same capacity for murder. They would murder 250 million people if they could, just like their 20th century liberals did.
These terrorists set the land clearing contractor’s equipment on fire.
The Race War is in it’s infancy, but it has begun”.
Seems Pierce's Turner Diaries wasn't far off and prophetic in is writings.
What most Wokesters don’t realize is that they will not be immune from the wrath of their perceived benefactors. Maoist Democrats will use them as their useful idiots as history has shown.

Last edited:
And the racist filth speaks.

And he's antisemite filth as well.

That's Trump's base, Nazi to the core.

What most Wokesters don’t realize is that they will not be immune from the wrath of their perceived benefactors.
So what's the master plan, pajama boi? Do you plan to cry at everyone even harder?

Ooh, scary.

So what's the master plan, pajama boi? Do you plan to cry at everyone even harder?

Ooh, scary.
~~~~~~
Yes Pierce was more than an anti-Semite. For more than 30 years, he was one of the highest-profile individuals of the white nationalist movement. Yes, a White Supremacist and no I'm not a pajama boi as you claim.
Move out of my parents home when I was 18. That was more than 60 years ago.

These Antifa/BLM thugs are part of the same mold as the 20th century Nazis and communists. They have the same capacity for murder. They would murder 250 million people if they could, just like their 20th century liberals did.
These terrorists set the land clearing contractor’s equipment on fire.
What most Wokesters don’t realize is that they will not be immune from the wrath of their perceived benefactors. Maoist Democrats will use them as their useful idiots as history has shown.
But but but Antifa and BLM are just ideas, not real people.

Ooh, scary.
Here's your kind of people who you hang with. Recognize any of them?

Anitfa-terrorists.jpg

Here's your kind of people who you hang with. Recognize any of them?

Anitfa-terrorists.jpg

~~~~~~

Dozens face domestic terrorism charges after ‘agitators’ allegedly attack police training site dubbed ‘Cop City’​

March 6, 2023 ~~ By Adam Klasfeld

This is not insurrection; It is Civil War terrorism, and these traitors should end up in GITMO.
Maoist Marxist Brainwashed and indoctrinated red diaper babies all.
Regretfully, It’s Atlanta so they’ll promise not to do that again and they’ll all get off with a slap on the wrist. The corruption runs deep, and I hope I’m wrong, but we shall see.
The Quisling Media headlines will disappear rapidly and buried in a deep hole, or the Stasi DOJ/FBI will claim that conservative Catholics are to blame.

Military like trained police aren't the answer.

Helping a brother out. I have no problem with that.

How do you assume they will be militarily trained?

Crossing state lines to commit crimes.

Forum List

Back