Atlanta's future police training facility 'Cop City' set ablaze

What an amazing show of protest and free speech. Of course, if right wing militia groups weee suspect, then it would be cries of terrorism from the Left..

Another solution would be to crucify all of them, and line them up in the city's main thoroughfare, as was done in ancient Rome. Leave the bodies on the crosses for a week, as a warning to all others who anticipate doing the same thing.

Ther should have all been taken out with hand genades and machine guns. You make war, You get war.

Next time, the special tactical force troops will be sent in to stop them >>>

th

th
th
Fascist J6 won't happen again.

Another solution would be to crucify all of them, and line them up in the city's main thoroughfare, as was done in ancient Rome. Leave the bodies on the crosses for a week, as a warning to all others who anticipate doing the same thing.
They should take some of those BLM assholes with them.

I think I found it spraying under my condo last night trying to keep warm. shooo!
Ours is friendly, and never sprays us! Thank Goodness! She was the runt of a litter the local skunk had a few years back... She was so cute as a baby, her momma had 4 babies, she was the smallest and always picked on and kept from food by her siblings...they eat the sunflower seeds that have fallen under our bird feeder. Skunks and the local raccoons come and eat together side by side....at dusk.

Anyway, the runt got courage one day, and started putting up her hands and arms fighting away her oppressors.. She was like the Lion in the Wizard of Oz, putting up her fists, yelling...PUT 'EM UP, PUT 'EM UP, so we named her Put em up! PEU (PEW) for short.

Her momma moved on but Put em Up has stuck around and she knows we supply the sunflower seeds.... She doesn't even wobble away when we come out now! One night we were out on the deck, the hubby went to get drinks from inside and I saw my black and white cat sitting in the drive way so I walked over to her in the dark to pick her up and stood face to face with Put Em Up, she did nothing but stare at me, wondering what I was doing...I walked away, no incident....

Let's hope my and hubby's luck doesn't wear out!!!!

Why don't they put these training facilities in predominantly white neighborhoods, since they love LE so much.
I had not even noticed what type of neighborhood the training facility was being built in. Shouldn't make any difference. Black neighborhoods are the ones that need the police the most.

I had not even noticed what type of neighborhood the training facility was being built in.
Of course you haven't, because they are never built in white neighborhoods.
Shouldn't make any difference. Black neighborhoods are the ones that need the police the most.
That's why you build them in black neighborhoods, not to prevent or stop crime. They are there to contain crime and make sure it stays in The Hood. Why is it you never see anyone standing on the corners in trailer parks selling drugs, why is it you never see woman standing on the corners prostituting in white neighborhoods?

Of course you haven't, because they are never built in white neighborhoods.

That's why you build them in black neighborhoods, not to prevent or stop crime. They are there to contain crime and make sure it stays in The Hood. Why is it you never see anyone standing on the corners in trailer parks selling drugs, why is it you never see woman standing on the corners prostituting in white neighborhoods?
Where the hell did you pick that up from ? New York City has 77 police stations. Almost all of them are in white neighborhoods.

You got some strange ideas about crime. I wonder where they come from.

Ours is friendly, and never sprays us! Thank Goodness! She was the runt of a litter the local skunk had a few years back... She was so cute as a baby, her momma had 4 babies, she was the smallest and always picked on and kept from food by her siblings...they eat the sunflower seeds that have fallen under our bird feeder. Skunks and the local raccoons come and eat together side by side....at dusk.

Anyway, the runt got courage one day, and started putting up her hands and arms fighting away her oppressors.. She was like the Lion in the Wizard of Oz, putting up her fists, yelling...PUT 'EM UP, PUT 'EM UP, so we named her Put em up! PEU (PEW) for short.

Her momma moved on but Put em Up has stuck around and she knows we supply the sunflower seeds.... She doesn't even wobble away when we come out now! One night we were out on the deck, the hubby went to get drinks from inside and I saw my black and white cat sitting in the drive way so I walked over to her in the dark to pick her up and stood face to face with Put Em Up, she did nothing but stare at me, wondering what I was doing...I walked away, no incident....

Let's hope my and hubby's luck doesn't wear out!!!!
yeah yo dont want skunk freak out and spray you.

Forum List

Back