Atlanta Policeman who said Shooter had "A Bad Day" Now Being Re-Assigned.

No he didnt...just really stop digging yourself in a deeper hole....leftist start making this political before the bodies were even cold...saying it was racially motivated...and you all continue to do so...even even when the evidence shared so far show that not to be the case...and you highlighted why you want to make it racist...to act the former President, in some sort of twisted fashion.j

Actually, all the evidence is that it was racist, including the part where he screamed "I'm goign to shoot all the Asians".

Trump has never made the Chinese virus about race...just silly...and then of course you can't help but be a prejudicial bigot and start calling people "rednecks" if they voted for Trump....just sad.

Of course it was... he kept Claiming the Chinese unleashed it intentionally, called it the "CHY-NA Virus" at every opportunity. Anything to distract from the fact that his initial response was incompetent.

There is mounds of evidence that this sort of establishments are connected....and has been for years....whether these particular ones were or were not isn't relevant....what's relevant is that the sex addicted killer believed they were.

What "mounds of evidence"? Where there any arrests after 2013?

So his perception was that they were sex shops because they were run by Asians... um, sorry, guy, that's RACIST.

He could have purchased the gun from the black market...but I have no problem with the people of GA addressing or redressing their gun laws. How about we also address his stated motive? He's stated motive was his addiction and trying to rid his sexual tempations....we don't have a Constitutional right to the sex trade...so why don't we work on addressing those?

His stated motive is "Oh, my god, I don't want to be hit with a Hate Crime Enhancement!"

Trump created the enviroment for this guy to be a sex addict? Please....explain?

No, he created an environment were hating Asians was acceptable. This is the logical result.
1) Here is a piece from 2019, from the NY Times, with mounds of evidence supporting that view of these sort of establishments: Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude (Published 2019)

It's not racist...it is simply a reality that has been going on at these places for years.

Here the NY Times, just from a few days ago discusses the sex trackiffing at behind a lot of these businesses: The killings targeted an industry with a history of concerns about sex trafficking.

Is the NY Times racist for discussing it?

It seems you want to swept this under the rug and not address the issues....typical
2) I hadn't heard that...can you provide a link? The only evidence I've heard was that he said he was as sex addict and did this because he felt it would rid him of his addiction. Please provide the link.
3) Do you have a link?
4) hate and prejudice against Asians predated Trump....I have provided a number of links on this thread showing that....for one...two...trump didn't create an enviroment were any of that was acceptable...and three....so far the only evidence is that this was not racial motived...you have claimed it....but not provided evidence to support it..while I have repeated show evidence supporting the opposite...

1) Here is a piece from 2019, from the NY Times, with mounds of evidence supporting that view of these sort of establishments:

Guy, where is your evidence THESE TWO establishments were engaged in human trafficking? Not some similar company somewhere, THESE TWO SPECIFICALLY, were the Asian Grannies worked before some racist POS Trump supporter shot them.

4) hate and prejudice against Asians predated Trump....I have provided a number of links on this thread showing that....for one...two...trump didn't create an enviroment were any of that was acceptable...and three....so far the only evidence is that this was not racial motived...you have claimed it....but not provided evidence to support it..while I have repeated show evidence supporting the opposite...

A lot of the racism Trump promoted has existed for years. Trump is just the guy who said the quiet part out loud.

1) Here is a piece from 2019, from the NY Times, with mounds of evidence supporting that view of these sort of establishments:

Guy, where is your evidence THESE TWO establishments were engaged in human trafficking? Not some similar company somewhere, THESE TWO SPECIFICALLY, were the Asian Grannies worked before some racist POS Trump supporter shot them.

A lot of the racism Trump promoted has existed for years. Trump is just the guy who said the quiet part out loud.
I never said they were....but that doesn't mean the motive is still not true, the killer still believed those establsihments were engaged....as the evidence I produced shows, there is a long long history of that follows those types of place.

He never promoted racism, least of all against Asian-Americans.

No she is not....there was a IG investigation, and it's concluded....all that was found was that she used her staff for some personal stuff, that was a no-no...

She's not Chinese...the fact you would assume she is based on her race, well is racist..

How often can you be wrong in one thread anyway?

Currently, Taiwan's political status is ambiguous. ... The current administration of the Republic of China (Taiwan) maintains that Taiwan is already an independent country as the ROC and thus does not have to push for any sort of formal independence. The use of independence for Taiwan can be ambiguous.

Elaine is Chinese for all intents and purposes and the IG report hardly vindicated her. She's still in the barrel for both federal and state charges.

Do you not comprehend what you even post? Taiwan considers, and the US recognizes, that it is independent of China. No she is not, she's from Taiwan...the folks from Taiwan, don't....certainly don't..consider themselves part of mainland China....it's frankly offensive...and your bigotry and apparent support of the Chinese Communist party is noted.....

Elaine is Chinese - And Daddy owned a ginormous Chinese shipping company. She and her hideous turtle husband will forever be remembered as soulless grifters. Get over it eh?

I never said they were....but that doesn't mean the motive is still not true, the killer still believed those establsihments were engaged....as the evidence I produced shows, there is a long long history of that follows those types of place.

I think the minute he saw they were all old ladies, he'd have figured out they weren't sex parlors.... But they were still Asians. Not to mention the part where he was screaming about killing Asians.

Trump promoted hatred of Asians. The problem with Trump is he doesn't consider non-whites to be "Americans".

I think the minute he saw they were all old ladies, he'd have figured out they weren't sex parlors.... But they were still Asians. Not to mention the part where he was screaming about killing Asians.

Trump promoted hatred of Asians. The problem with Trump is he doesn't consider non-whites to be "Americans".
They weren't all Asians, or all old ladies....and you haven't produce a link showing me he said that...until you do you are simply a liar trying to justify politizing this tragic event for your own political gain.

No she is not....there was a IG investigation, and it's concluded....all that was found was that she used her staff for some personal stuff, that was a no-no...

She's not Chinese...the fact you would assume she is based on her race, well is racist..

Currently, Taiwan's political status is ambiguous. ... The current administration of the Republic of China (Taiwan) maintains that Taiwan is already an independent country as the ROC and thus does not have to push for any sort of formal independence. The use of independence for Taiwan can be ambiguous.

Elaine is Chinese for all intents and purposes and the IG report hardly vindicated her. She's still in the barrel for both federal and state charges.

Do you not comprehend what you even post? Taiwan considers, and the US recognizes, that it is independent of China. No she is not, she's from Taiwan...the folks from Taiwan, don't....certainly don't..consider themselves part of mainland China....it's frankly offensive...and your bigotry and apparent support of the Chinese Communist party is noted.....

Elaine is Chinese - And Daddy owned a ginormous Chinese shipping company. She and her hideous turtle husband will forever be remembered as soulless grifters. Get over it eh?
Look, I get you a Dem, so you are 1) owned by the CCP 2) are a racist bigot...but as highlighted she is from Taiwan.....which is not the People Republics of China, they are far from it, and do not at all like them............move along you were wrong...as usual....and spreading debunked progaganda.

hey weren't all Asians, or all old ladies....and you haven't produce a link showing me he said that...until you do you are simply a liar trying to justify politizing this tragic event for your own political gain.

The man accused of murdering eight people at three Georgia massage parlors allegedly announced his intention to kill Asians during Tuesday’s fatal shooting spree.

According to a report in the Korean news outlet Chosun Ilbo, translated by Jezebel, a witness at one of the spas the killer targeted said they heard suspected gunman Robert Long, 21, scream,
“I’m going to kill all the Asians” before shooting multiple victims.

hey weren't all Asians, or all old ladies....and you haven't produce a link showing me he said that...until you do you are simply a liar trying to justify politizing this tragic event for your own political gain.

The man accused of murdering eight people at three Georgia massage parlors allegedly announced his intention to kill Asians during Tuesday’s fatal shooting spree.

According to a report in the Korean news outlet Chosun Ilbo, translated by Jezebel, a witness at one of the spas the killer targeted said they heard suspected gunman Robert Long, 21, scream,
Thanks, I had no seen that reported in American news sources...do you have an actual US news source that interviewed this witness...or maybe any statements from the POLICE...or is all you got a witness that gave a interview to a Korean news outlet, that a website called Jezebel had to translate, that this blogger then wrote on his page?

The reality is he didn't kill only Asian women..runs foul of this claim....

Here are the 911 calls from two different women in two of the locations....and not one mentions anything about that...nor do you here Long yelling...https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-atlanta-spa-shootings-911-calls-20210318-555ybojhhzdt5mbwphoz5tbzfa-story.html

Thanks, I had no seen that reported in American news sources...do you have an actual US news source that interviewed this witness...or maybe any statements from the POLICE...or is all you got a witness that gave a interview to a Korean news outlet, that a website called Jezebel had to translate, that this blogger then wrote on his page?

Well, it was Nancy Grace... not just a blogger. But never mind. You said that there was no evidence he said that. I provided evidence. Of course, it required actually talking to a survivor in her own language. I'm sure you consider that some kind of "Virtue signalling".

No, he went to a place where Asian women hang out and then shot anyone who was unlucky enough to be in his way.

And still, 75% of the people he did kill were Asian.

Here are the 911 calls from two different women in two of the locations....and not one mentions anything about that...nor do you here Long yelling..

Actually, I listened to that call, it clearly seems like the woman doesn't understand English that well, and couldn't tell the dispatcher if the shooter was male or female. Couldn't tell if what he was wearing... Couldn't tell the dispatcher what room she was in.

You also don't hear any shooting on either of the tapes, but we know shooting happened.

I'm not sure why you are so invested in this clear hate crime not being a hate crime.

Well, it was Nancy Grace... not just a blogger. But never mind. You said that there was no evidence he said that. I provided evidence. Of course, it required actually talking to a survivor in her own language. I'm sure you consider that some kind of "Virtue signalling".

No, he went to a place where Asian women hang out and then shot anyone who was unlucky enough to be in his way.

And still, 75% of the people he did kill were Asian.

Here are the 911 calls from two different women in two of the locations....and not one mentions anything about that...nor do you here Long yelling..

Actually, I listened to that call, it clearly seems like the woman doesn't understand English that well, and couldn't tell the dispatcher if the shooter was male or female. Couldn't tell if what he was wearing... Couldn't tell the dispatcher what room she was in.

You also don't hear any shooting on either of the tapes, but we know shooting happened.

I'm not sure why you are so invested in this clear hate crime not being a hate crime.
haha NANCY GRACE! Even worse...she's been wrong repeatedly for her kneejerk reactions....even less credibiltiy now.

I did too...she seemed just fine with the English language, both of the women....she didn't get a clear view of the shooter, but certainly they could hear what was going on..and neither caller mentioned any yelling that Nancy Grave, who got a quote translated, from Jenezbar or what ever, from a Korean news source, from an unnamed witness...who apparently didnt mention this to any American news outlet or the police....

but look, I am still open to evidence being collected by law enforcement....at this point all they have released is evidence suggesting Nancy Grace is once again full of it

"Prosecutors cheat, and sometimes get away with it. Nancy Grace, ex-prosecutor and TV personality, also cheats, but almost always gets away with it.
Discussing Nancy Grace’s fabrications is like discussing a golfer’s bogies: they’re so routine, predictable, and pervasive that one accepts it and moves on."

Justice advocates across the US are celebrating this weekend after what they described as the “horrible” and “racist” Headline News host Nancy Grace announced she was ending her show later this year.

I did too...she seemed just fine with the English language, both of the women....she didn't get a clear view of the shooter, but certainly they could hear what was going on..and neither caller mentioned any yelling that Nancy Grave, who got a quote translated, from Jenezbar or what ever, from a Korean news source, from an unnamed witness...who apparently didnt mention this to any American news outlet or the police....

Are you kidding. The first caller clearly didn't understand the dispatcher's questions, she had to ask the same question several times.

Of course, again, the Korean News Source actually spoke to her in a language she understood... I'm sure the Police would have considered that "Virtue signalling', while they were trying to make excuses why this nice white boy could do such a terrible thing.

Sex addiction. That's it. Sex addiction. That's why he had to shoot that sexy, sexy 74 year old grandmother.

but look, I am still open to evidence being collected by law enforcement....at this point all they have released is evidence suggesting Nancy Grace is once again full of it

i have no love for Nancy Grace, but when your police department sends out a guy who has a history of posting RACIST Facebook memes to tell us this poor boy had an "addiction" and he was totes not racist, I'm not treating him with a lot of credibility, either.

Are you kidding. The first caller clearly didn't understand the dispatcher's questions, she had to ask the same question several times.

Of course, again, the Korean News Source actually spoke to her in a language she understood... I'm sure the Police would have considered that "Virtue signalling', while they were trying to make excuses why this nice white boy could do such a terrible thing.

Sex addiction. That's it. Sex addiction. That's why he had to shoot that sexy, sexy 74 year old grandmother.

i have no love for Nancy Grace, but when your police department sends out a guy who has a history of posting RACIST Facebook memes to tell us this poor boy had an "addiction" and he was totes not racist, I'm not treating him with a lot of credibility, either.

She seemed very excited and I don't blame her from being....so you think law enforcement, or major media outlets don't have Korean translators? Really? hahaha ok

That's what the evidence suggest....maybe he believed she ran it.....or worked there in some role...the evidence thus far says that he had an issue with the establishments...that includes the folks that work there and support it.

You have no love from Grace, until she is the only evidence you have to support your debunked narrative to make this political...got ya

Look, I get you a Dem, so you are 1) owned by the CCP 2) are a racist bigot...but as highlighted she is from Taiwan.....which is not the People Republics of China, they are far from it, and do not at all like them............move along you were wrong...as usual....and spreading debunked progaganda.

Pay attention - I've not been a Dem since 2012.

He must have passed 50 non-Asian owned massage parlors between his first attack and the second and third. So yea, while hate crime remains undetermined, the basic facts would lead a person with common sense to know who was being targeted.

He must have passed 50 non-Asian owned massage parlors between his first attack and the second and third. So yea, while hate crime remains undetermined, the basic facts would lead a person with common sense to know who was being targeted.
it's possible...but as I highlighted....Asian parlors have long, horrible history with the sex trade....

She seemed very excited and I don't blame her from being....so you think law enforcement, or major media outlets don't have Korean translators? Really? hahaha ok

That's what the evidence suggest....maybe he believed she ran it.....or worked there in some role...the evidence thus far says that he had an issue with the establishments...that includes the folks that work there and support it.

You have no love from Grace, until she is the only evidence you have to support your debunked narrative to make this political...got ya

I've seen the reference in several places, that's just the one I picked.

As far as journalism, um, yeah, what I've seen is most of them are just repeating the same crap. I don't think any of them bothered to interview the survivors in their native language. And for the police. Let's send out the racist to tell people the killer was totes not racist. Yeah...that will work.

I've seen the reference in several places, that's just the one I picked.

As far as journalism, um, yeah, what I've seen is most of them are just repeating the same crap. I don't think any of them bothered to interview the survivors in their native language. And for the police. Let's send out the racist to tell people the killer was totes not racist. Yeah...that will work.
So you have seen a number of sources, that are repeating the foreign news outlets report? Ok...but you decided to go with Nancy Grace to prove your point because, you know....

So now we can't trust any news outlets, that are American, when the victims are foreigners?

Do you have any evidence to support your claim the Atlanta police department is racist?

So you have seen a number of sources, that are repeating the foreign news outlets report? Ok...but you decided to go with Nancy Grace to prove your point because, you know....

So now we can't trust any news outlets, that are American, when the victims are foreigners?

Do you have any evidence to support your claim the Atlanta police department is racist?

You mean other than this guy was posting racist memes and STILL had a job?

I'm wondering how it is that no American outlets have managed to interview survivors, but the Korean ones have.

Nancy was the first one that came up.

Look, man, I know you guys are invested in this not being a hate crime... Then you'd have to take responsibility for Trump and all the hate he spread over the last four years.

You mean other than this guy was posting racist memes and STILL had a job?

I'm wondering how it is that no American outlets have managed to interview survivors, but the Korean ones have.

Nancy was the first one that came up.

Look, man, I know you guys are invested in this not being a hate crime... Then you'd have to take responsibility for Trump and all the hate he spread over the last four years.
What and who are you talking about>?

How do you know they haven't? Maybe this one is the only one reporting what YOU want to hear?

And there is a reason that only a discredited person like Nancy would. Very telling

I don't care if it was or wasn't...I am just pointing out the facts, and evidence that don't support your narrative.

Forum List

Back