Atlanta Policeman who said Shooter had "A Bad Day" Now Being Re-Assigned.

What and who are you talking about>?

How do you know they haven't? Maybe this one is the only one reporting what YOU want to hear?

And there is a reason that only a discredited person like Nancy would. Very telling

I don't care if it was or wasn't...I am just pointing out the facts, and evidence that don't support your narrative.

The fact is this guy shot 6 Asian women, who were probably NOT sex workers, passing up a bunch of strip joints where non-Asian sex workers worked.

What and who are you talking about>?

How do you know they haven't? Maybe this one is the only one reporting what YOU want to hear?

And there is a reason that only a discredited person like Nancy would. Very telling

I don't care if it was or wasn't...I am just pointing out the facts, and evidence that don't support your narrative.

The fact is this guy shot 6 Asian women, who were probably NOT sex workers, passing up a bunch of strip joints where non-Asian sex workers worked.
How do you know Asians didn't work at the strip clubs? moreover where the strip clubs even open that morning?

It's true...he attacked what he believed where places that fueled his sex addiction....and he thought doing so would rid him of his sex addiction...one that he had already been twice to treatment to address.

Face it, your narrative was a lie, and been debunked....you have once again been debunked

How do you know Asians didn't work at the strip clubs? moreover where the strip clubs even open that morning?

The shooting incident happened between 4:54 PM (when the first shots were fired at Young's Asian Massage) and 5:47 When he shot up the other two spas.

It's true...he attacked what he believed where places that fueled his sex addiction....and he thought doing so would rid him of his sex addiction...one that he had already been twice to treatment to address.

Then why wouldn't he take out the Strip Joints, where real adult workers were at, instead of massage parlors staffed by Asian Grandmothers?

ace it, your narrative was a lie, and been debunked....you have once again been debunked

Guy, you don't even get basic facts about the incident right... you know, like what time of day they happened.

The shooting incident happened between 4:54 PM (when the first shots were fired at Young's Asian Massage) and 5:47 When he shot up the other two spas.

Then why wouldn't he take out the Strip Joints, where real adult workers were at, instead of massage parlors staffed by Asian Grandmothers?

ace it, your narrative was a lie, and been debunked....you have once again been debunked

Guy, you don't even get basic facts about the incident right... you know, like what time of day they happened.
so in the afternoon? ok...most strip clubs I've been too...outside of Vegas, aren't really that happening that time of day....

Because the strip clubs aren't open that time of day...or if they are, not very populated...moreover there is security at them,,,,they are harder to get into...ie cameras, security guards...etc....use some common sense here...or as CNN reported, he had been to the places before.

Use some common sense here fella...but then again....that would make your debunked narrative fall apart

so in the afternoon? ok...most strip clubs I've been too...outside of Vegas, aren't really that happening that time of day....

Because the strip clubs aren't open that time of day...or if they are, not very populated...moreover there is security at them,,,,they are harder to get into...ie cameras, security guards...etc....use some common sense here...or as CNN reported, he had been to the places before.

Use some common sense here fella...but then again....that would make your debunked narrative fall apart

Really?

I just checked the hours for
Platinum Gentleman's Club Atlanta

in Atlanta--- They open at Noon. They are actually pretty close to the two massage joints that got hit.

There's also a Tattletale Longue that opens at 3.

There were camera at the two places he hit... That's how they identified him so quickly.

So- um- no. The whole, "My Dick Made Me Do It" argument falls apart on close scrutiny.

Really?

I just checked the hours for
Platinum Gentleman's Club Atlanta

in Atlanta--- They open at Noon. They are actually pretty close to the two massage joints that got hit.

There's also a Tattletale Longue that opens at 3.

There were camera at the two places he hit... That's how they identified him so quickly.

So- um- no. The whole, "My Dick Made Me Do It" argument falls apart on close scrutiny.
I don't know a lot of strip clubs that are that busy mid-day and as I also suggest there is security at strip clubs...bouncers, once i've been to have actually doors that won't open until you are buzzed in after you pay...moreover as CNN highlighted he knew of these places.

No, in fact, your strip club theory actually strengthens the case of why these were easier targets

If he simply was racist and wanted to target Asians, why wouldn't he of attacked Atlanta's Chinatown area? Many more Asians

I don't know a lot of strip clubs that are that busy mid-day and as I also suggest there is security at strip clubs...bouncers, once i've been to have actually doors that won't open until you are buzzed in after you pay...moreover as CNN highlighted he knew of these places.

One bullet takes care of the bouncer, one bullet takes care of the glass door that you need to be buzzed into. Not that he would need to do either, he just needed to show them an ID.

I mean, man, you are really invested in the victim blaming, that somehow these 60 year old Grannies were involved in the sex trade and had it coming.

One bullet takes care of the bouncer, one bullet takes care of the glass door that you need to be buzzed into. Not that he would need to do either, he just needed to show them an ID.

I mean, man, you are really invested in the victim blaming, that somehow these 60 year old Grannies were involved in the sex trade and had it coming.
yep...as you highlight much harder...the Salons were a much easier target...more over as CNN reported he had been to them before...so he knew them, and blamed them for his addiction.

You keep ignoriong the evidence that is being reported to try and push your false narrative...just give it up already

I am not sure when I blamed the victims....can you provide one quote from me doing so? If not you are just lying, lying in a desperate attempt to continue to push your false narrative and take advantage of this horrible event for political purposes....

If he simply was racist and wanted to target Asians, why wouldn't he of attacked Atlanta's Chinatown area? Many more Asians

Atlanta doesn't have a Chinatown.
sure it does...it has a Chinatown Market.....http://www.atlantachinatown.com/

Geez...it appears you really have no clue about the city, or the Asian community there....

yep...as you highlight much harder...the Salons were a much easier target...more over as CNN reported he had been to them before...so he knew them, and blamed them for his addiction.

There's no evidence he had been to those Salons before.

You keep ignoriong the evidence that is being reported to try and push your false narrative...just give it up already

I am not sure when I blamed the victims....can you provide one quote from me doing so? If not you are just lying, lying in a desperate attempt to continue to push your false narrative and take advantage of this horrible event for political purposes....

This horrifying event wouldn't have happened if the Orange Menace hadn't spent a year demonizing Asian people.

sure it does...it has a Chinatown Market.....

A market that calls itself that isn't a "Chinatown".

There's no evidence he had been to those Salons before.

This horrifying event wouldn't have happened if the Orange Menace hadn't spent a year demonizing Asian people.

sure it does...it has a Chinatown Market.....

A market that calls itself that isn't a "Chinatown".
That's not what CNN reported...

More lies...Trump never demoized Asian people...and race had nothing to do with it...and despite the piles of evidence and facts presented to you....you still can't accept it and are pushing your lying propaganda.

yeah...it's literally called Chinatown....and if he were going to target Asians...he would have went there...he didn't...he targeted specific businesses that he believed help fuel his sex addiction. Sorry....you have been debunked and your inability to accept that despite the overwhelming evidence highlights you are not to be taken seriously at all anymore...you are now the Nancy Grace of the boards

You guys believe CNN now? I mean, you didn't believe them when they said Biden won the election.

Where's the evidence he ever got a Happy Ending from Asian Granny?

More lies...Trump never demoized Asian people...and race had nothing to do with it...and despite the piles of evidence and facts presented to you....you still can't accept it and are pushing your lying propaganda.

"Chy-na Virus"
"Kung Flu"

You are presenting piles of something, but they aren't facts.

yeah...it's literally called Chinatown....and if he were going to target Asians...he would have went there...he didn't...he targeted specific businesses that he believed help fuel his sex addiction. Sorry....you have been debunked and your inability to accept that despite the overwhelming evidence highlights you are not to be taken seriously at all anymore...you are now the Nancy Grace of the boards

It's not an actual Chinatown, it's just a strip mall with a couple Chinese restruants that don't even serve authentic Chinese food.

He was gunning for Asians, he killed Asians.

You guys believe CNN now? I mean, you didn't believe them when they said Biden won the election.

Where's the evidence he ever got a Happy Ending from Asian Granny?

"Chy-na Virus"
"Kung Flu"

You are presenting piles of something, but they aren't facts.

It's not an actual Chinatown, it's just a strip mall with a couple Chinese restruants that don't even serve authentic Chinese food.

He was gunning for Asians, he killed Asians.
Move along Nancy.....nobody is listening to you and your debunked lying propaganda

Move along Nancy.....nobody is listening to you and your debunked lying propaganda

Nobody is listening to your victim blaming, you racist asshat.
projecting from Nancy....you sound just like her....

China Virus....I believed CNN when they called it what it was.....

....https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/12/media_called_coronavirus_wuhan_or_chinese_coronavirus_dozens_of_times.html

The one thing that is constant in this world Nancy....is that you and your lying propaganda will always end up with egg on your face for the lying hypocrisy....you've been busted again...Nancy...and let's face it, you are trying to take advantage of some of these victims race in a debunked attempt to make it poltiical...that in fact is racist....Nancy...you are a lying racist propagandist, that's been debunked and called out...run along...

Anyways, here's a photo:

Ews8cl8VkAgJrNt.jpg
Does that make your pussy hat vibrate?

The one thing that is constant in this world Nancy....is that you and your lying propaganda will always end up with egg on your face for the lying hypocrisy....you've been busted again...Nancy...and let's face it, you are trying to take advantage of some of these victims race in a debunked attempt to make it poltiical...that in fact is racist....Nancy...you are a lying racist propagandist, that's been debunked and called out...run along...

Guy, major networks are taking a stand against anti-Asian hate.... you guys are losing on this issue... you picked the wrong guy to try to defend.

Guy, major networks are taking a stand against anti-Asian hate.... you guys are losing on this issue... you picked the wrong guy to try to defend.
I have no problem taking a stand against it...it's horrible...it's been going on for years...and needs to stop...all for taking a stand against it. I am not sure what you mean by "you guys" I don't know anyone that is in favor of violence against Asian-Americans for the simple sake of violence.

I have no problem taking a stand against it...it's horrible...it's been going on for years...and needs to stop...all for taking a stand against it. I am not sure what you mean by "you guys" I don't know anyone that is in favor of violence against Asian-Americans for the simple sake of violence.

Except you support Trump, who spent the last four years getting white people to hate Asians.

Forum List

Back