Atlanta Police Losing The Streets.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Atlanta police appear to be trapped on the ropes as crime takes over. I will take a guess & say that the problem lays within the judicial branch which most likely has been influenced by marxism propaganda(PC). I know nothing about Atlanta but it appears that Atlanta is going the way of St Louis & other lefty controlled hot spot big cities. The great part about crime saturated big cities is they work well @ containing the crime/criminals within their borders so us poor bass-turds stuck out in the lonely forsaken deserts, prairies & stixs can suffer in our peace & tranquility!

..like I've said many times----the blacks won't/can't accept the fact that they are the problem---not cops or whites...SOOOOOOO--the problem continues and gets worse
...Keisha Bottoms is a prime example of this --blame whitey and cops instead of the REAL problem = blacks

Atlanta police appear to be trapped on the ropes as crime takes over. I will take a guess & say that the problem lays within the judicial branch which most likely has been influenced by marxism propaganda(PC). I know nothing about Atlanta but it appears that Atlanta is going the way of St Louis & other lefty controlled hot spot big cities. The great part about crime saturated big cities is they work well @ containing the crime/criminals within their borders so us poor bass-turds stuck out in the lonely forsaken deserts, prairies & stixs can suffer in our peace & tranquility!

Let's tell it as it is (in a gentle way, of course).

We all know why there is so much crime in cities like Atlanta, Baltimore, New Orleans, Philadelphia, etc.

Some people (usually called "liberals") attribute the crime to poverty.

Wiser people know that the reason is simple: No city, company, or family can be any better than the moral caliber of its members.

Those cities are simply full of many robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

They are not going to change, so the situation in American big cities is intractable.

As mentioned in the OP, people who want to live in an orderly & peaceful environment must simply leave the cities.

Very much so.

Let's tell it as it is (in a gentle way, of course).

We all know why there is so much crime in cities like Atlanta, Baltimore, New Orleans, Philadelphia, etc.

Some people (usually called "liberals") attribute the crime to poverty.

Wiser people know that the reason is simple: No city, company, or family can be any better than the moral caliber of its members.

Those cities are simply full of many robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

They are not going to change, so the situation in American big cities is intractable.

As mentioned in the OP, people who want to live in an orderly & peaceful environment must simply leave the cities.
That's nothing, in the halls of Congress you have 100% felons

And another Democrat city, NY....

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

East 20s, #Manhattan, New York, earlier today. ~25 - 50 mixed-age teenagers on BMX bicycles descend onto the streets. Two grab onto a car driving by to catch a ride. The driver breaks & 1 of the bikers crashes into something, resulting in a bloody lip. Next is below. #FundPolice

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

East 20s, #Manhattan, New York, earlier today. ~25 - 50 mixed-age teenagers on BMX bicycles descend onto the streets. Two grab onto a car driving by to catch a ride. The driver breaks & 1 of the bikers crashes into something, resulting in a bloody lip. Next is below. #FundPolice

Progressives are very primitives and violent cretins.
BTW, NEVER NEVER stop for rioters
They will drag you from your car and beat you

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

ugh, this is #bikelife and gives us a very bad name. The idea of #bikelife is to get kids on bikes, and away from crime, drugs and guns, this display, replete with the SE bikes logo is bad for the scene.

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

ugh, this is #bikelife and gives us a very bad name. The idea of #bikelife is to get kids on bikes, and away from crime, drugs and guns, this display, replete with the SE bikes logo is bad for the scene.

It is the sort of 'personal expression' advanced and endorsed by the Democrats/Progressives.

Other examples are BLM and ANTIFA.

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

It is the sort of 'personal expression' advanced and endorsed by the Democrats/Progressives.

Incorrect its teenagers on bikes who ride in massive packs not giving a lick about politics, Apparently one of them was "skitching" on the suv and the driver hit the break kid bloodied his lip and teenagers acted like idiots as they do.

I would have gassed it long before.

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

Incorrect its teenagers on bikes who ride in massive packs not giving a lick about politics, Apparently one of them was "skitching" on the suv and the driver hit the break kid bloodied his lip and teenagers acted like idiots as they do.

The attitude that violence is acceptable, and there will be no punishment, is the lesson instituted by the Democrat Party.

The Democrat DAs, prosecutors, judges released every rioter and arsonist arrested.

Wake up.

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

The attitude that violence is acceptable, and there will be no punishment, is the lesson instituted by the Democrat Party.

The Democrat DAs, prosecutors, judges released every rioter and arsonist arrested.

Wake up.

oh there is that, the feckless douchebag governor and mayor of the ny and nyc thought it a great idea to eliminate bail..... thats a big part of the crime problem.

These kids however aren't that. shitty kid behavior.

Dominic Carter Retweeted

Dr. Daniel J. Winarick
@DrWinarick

·
10h

Wake up.

oh there is that, the feckless douchebag governor and mayor of the ny and nyc thought it a great idea to eliminate bail..... thats a big part of the crime problem.

These kids however aren't that. shitty kid behavior.

I hate what that party has done to my city.

So, you know nothing about Atlanta or the history of Georgia, but as a member of the party of dumb...

Forum List

Back